OtakuBoards

Would you rather? (Game)

The13thMan

[QUOTE=x Fallen Angel]
Would you rather have a Myspace?

Or...

Have a Xanga?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think I would rather have a Myspace. Because I don't think i've ever had a Xanga, but i'm sure it's not as cool as Myspace.^^

Would you rather be your favorite singer?

Or....

Would you rather be your favorite actor?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think I would rather have a Myspace. Because I don't think i've ever had a Xanga, but i'm sure it's not as cool as Myspace.^^

Would you rather be your favorite singer?

Or....

Would you rather be your favorite actor?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

My favorite singer. He gets all the chicks.

Imagine the time during World War II, would you be a Nazi or a person of Jewish descent?

[QUOTE=G/S/B Master]My favorite singer. He gets all the chicks.

Imagine the time during World War II, would you be a Nazi or a person of Jewish descent?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather be Jewish so even if I'm suffering I still have better karma. Yes I know that not all members of the Nazi party were willing believers, but there's such a stigma. So yeah, I'd rather be Jewish pass the latkes!

[center]Would you rather be Rosie O'Donnell

or

Donald Trump right now considering all the media?[/center]

What do you want from me? I just got home from work and I'm going to be soon![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
[center]Would you rather be Rosie O'Donnell

or

Donald Trump right now considering all the media?[/center]
[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Omg, this is probably one of the easiest question's i've had to answer, I would definetly want to be Donald Trump. I would never be Rosie O'Donnell.*shudders at the thought*

Would you rather live in another country?

Or....

Would you rather live in the country your in now, but be extremely poor?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Omg, this is probably one of the easiest question's i've had to answer, I would definetly want to be Donald Trump. I would never be Rosie O'Donnell.*shudders at the thought*

Would you rather live in another country?

Or....

Would you rather live in the country your in now, but be extremely poor?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Live in another country definitely, I'm probably going to emigrate when I'm older so it's a fairly obvious choice for me.

[B]Find out Santa isn't real and get presents ?[/B]

Or

[B]Believe that Santa is real and get no presents ?[/B]

These are both taken from a perspective that you still believe Santa exists, like most of my younger cousins.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]Find out Santa isn't real and get presents ?[/B]

Or

[B]Believe that Santa is real and get no presents ?[/B]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
I would much rather find out that Santa wasn't real, and get presents. I just can't stand the thought of not getting any present's.:p

Would you rather have a sex change?

Or....

Would you rather break all the bones in your body? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather have a sex change?

Or....

Would you rather break all the bones in your body? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]Break my bones or be a woman..hmmm.. I was in a car accident earlier this year and my right leg was broken in several places. It was pretty damn painful so I'd hate to have that experiance for every single bone in my body. If you have to have them all broken at the same time that is.

I'm not sure I'd want to be a woman either. So in the end I'll have to take the broken bones, but since you didn't say they had to happen at the same time I'll spread it out a little.

Lets see....

Would you rather fall in love only to realize that the person you care for loves someone else, leaving you to pine after them as they will never feel the same way.

Or

Would you rather not fall in love and as a result never feel that way towards someone else. You won't have the pain of loving someone who isn't interested, but at the same time you won't get to experiance the feeling at all, ever.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]Would you rather fall in love only to realize that the person you care for loves someone else, leaving you to pine after them as they will never feel the same way.

Or

Would you rather not fall in love and as a result never feel that way towards someone else. You won't have the pain of loving someone who isn't interested, but at the same time you won't get to experiance the feeling at all, ever.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Given that I've already been through the first one, I really don't know whether or not it's better to have never loved against having loved and lost. To avoid going into a big long off-point ramble, I'd rather love and lose again than never to have loved at all.

[B]Wake up from the Matrix and realise life itself as you knew it was a lie ?[/B]

Or

[B]Never have woken up and continued to live a lie for your entire existence ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]Wake up from the Matrix and realise life itself as you knew it was a lie ?[/B]

Or

[B]Never have woken up and continued to live a lie for your entire existence ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Hmmm....I think i'm gonna go with the first choice. At least this way i'll know something nobody else know's.:p

Would you rather die having hot sex with your mom?

Or....

Would you rather die from Donald Trump repeatedly humping you too hard?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Would you rather die having hot sex with your mom?

Or....

Would you rather die from Donald Trump repeatedly humping you too hard?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

...No one seems to want to answer this one, so I reluctantly will.
I would take Donald Trump because I would under no circumstance
have sex wit my mom.
would you rather read NewType USA
or...
Shonen jump magazine?

[QUOTE=takoyuki]...No one seems to want to answer this one, so I reluctantly will.
I would take Donald Trump because I would under no circumstance
have sex wit my mom.
would you rather read NewType USA
or...
Shonen jump magazine?[/QUOTE]

Shonen Jump, I need another door stop anyways

Would you rather meet Aristotle or the Dali Lama?

[color=darkred][size=1]

Aristotle, because it would double as have meeting a dead person.

Would you rather fight:

[b]Chuck Liddel, UFC Light Heavy Weight Champion who has ended all his fights in a knockout.[/b]

or

[b]Cancer, the Disease[/b].
[/color][/size]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen]I'd rather fight Chuck Liddel because even though his fights end with a knockout, I would have a better chance of living.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][/size]
[font=Trebuchet MS][color=seagreen][size=1]Would you rather:[/size]
[size=1] [/size]
[b][size=1]Play saxophone with a moldy reed?[/size][/b][/color][/font]
[size=1][/size]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen]or[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=seagreen][b]Play a clarinet with a moldy reed?[/b][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Vincent Love97]
[font=Trebuchet MS][color=seagreen][size=1]Would you rather:[/size]
[size=1] [/size]
[b][size=1]Play saxophone with a moldy reed?[/size][/b][/color][/font]
[size=1][/size]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=1][color=seagreen]or[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][/size]
[size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=seagreen][b]Play a clarinet with a moldy reed?[/b][/color][/size][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]

I would totally rather play saxophone with a moldy reed, simply because it is easier to play than the clarinet!

Would you rather...

[B]Live your entire life unable to fix any grammatical errors in your essays, and thus fail english?[/B]

[I]Or...[/I]

[B]Never be able to read the word "the" correctly [out loud] so that you sounded stupid every time you had to read anything?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=taperson][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]

I would totally rather play saxophone with a moldy reed, simply because it is easier to play than the clarinet!

Would you rather...

[B]Live your entire life unable to fix any grammatical errors in your essays, and thus fail english?[/B]

[I]Or...[/I]

[B]Never be able to read the word "the" correctly [out loud] so that you sounded stupid every time you had to read anything?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Nice a hard one. Well I would pick fail english. Its better than sounding like a dumb **** .

Would you rather...

Leave a friend that is close to you, but she hates all of your other friends

Or

Play the game Monopoly with your grandma for 5 days straight. :D

Yes, I'd play the Monopoly game with my grandma. She gives me like 10 dollars if I beat her (which is every time). I'd never leave my friends! I love them too much!!

Would you rather:

Go out with a nerd who's rich and only likes you for you looks?

or

Go out with someone who likes you for your personality and really cares but can't buy you a box of chocolates?

Guest NIKI12345
[QUOTE=Vincent Love97]Yes, I'd play the Monopoly game with my grandma. She gives me like 10 dollars if I beat her (which is every time). I'd never leave my friends! I love them too much!!

Would you rather:

Go out with a nerd who's rich and only likes you for you looks?

or

Go out with someone who likes you for your personality and really cares but can't buy you a box of chocolates?[/QUOTE]

I would go out with the guy who likes me for me, but is poor. Why would I go out with A guy who has everything like money. That would make me sound like a hooker.
Would you rather

Be in a teriable plane crash and die
Or
Die of eating dirt and worms.

[QUOTE=NIKI12345]I would go out with the guy who likes me for me, but is poor. Why would I go out with A guy who has everything like money. That would make me sound like a hooker.
Would you rather

Be in a teriable plane crash and die
Or
Die of eating dirt and worms.[/QUOTE]
[color=sienna][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
Probably the first one. Being in a teriable plane-crash doesn't sound so bad.

Would You Rather...

... be forced to play guitar for days on end, until your fingers are cut to the bone by the strings?

OR

... be forced to play the drums for days on end until you die from a spontaneous gut combustion?[/color][/FONT]

[font=Arial][color=mediumturquoise]I'd probably rather be forced to play guitar for days on end because I don't feel like dying right now, especially from a combustion [I dont even know what that is!][/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc][/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]Would you rather[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]Bungee jump off a bridge with perilous rocks underneath it[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]or[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]Bungee jump off a cliff with perilous rocks underneath it[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Vincent Love97][font=Arial][color=mediumturquoise]I'd probably rather be forced to play guitar for days on end because I don't feel like dying right now, especially from a combustion [I dont even know what that is!][/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]Would you rather[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]Bungee jump off a bridge with perilous rocks underneath it[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]or[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#48d1cc]Bungee jump off a cliff with perilous rocks underneath it[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]I'll jump off the bridge. The way i see it either way you're dead or in a great deal of pain. One seems to be more instant than the other, especially if you hit the wall of the cliff. =D

Wow, somebody brought back my old thread! Yayness.

Would you rather drink way too much coffee and become a hyper active pissing machine

or

take some sleeping pills at the beginning of the day?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]
Would you rather drink way too much coffee and become a hyper active pissing machine

or

take some sleeping pills at the beginning of the day?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think I would probably rather drink a load of coffee and be hyper. I mean, I drink like 2 gallon's of sweet tea every day, so i'm pretty use to the rush.:p(And the pissing...)

Would you rather eat raw salmon?

Or....

Would you rather eat raw flounder?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
Hmmm....I think I would probably rather drink a load of coffee and be hyper. I mean, I drink like 2 gallon's of sweet tea every day, so i'm pretty use to the rush.:p(And the pissing...)

Would you rather eat raw salmon?

Or....

Would you rather eat raw flounder?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Blue]Raw salmon. Why? I don't know.

Would you rather?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray]Marry someone the same sex

or...

Marry a blind, deaf, and mute person with no limbs and an I.Q,. of 50 and he/she can't make children. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wow, I can't believe this is still going strong!!! O_O

Well...I would:

Marry a blind, deaf, and mute person with no limbs and an I.Q,. of 50 and he/she can't make children.

What can I say. I REALLY like girls. <3 lol

Hmmmm...now the hard part. Would you rather...:

Sell your soul for a iPod/Zune that can hold all your 3427 songs,

or...

Keep your soul, but have to spend hundreds hours burning hundreds of 13 song CDs to put in your very inconvenient CD player?

Mwahahahaha!!! Feel my wraith!!! :flaming: [/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial]Wow. Guess someone finally answered that ridiculous sex question. Thanks for getting the game going again. (Whoa, Too many 'G's)
[QUOTE=takoyuki]would you rather be able to fly

or

run at supersonic speeds?[/QUOTE]

Running at supersonic speeds would be terribly boring, and my calves would burn horribly after about ten minutes. Besides, flying would be incredibly peaceful and relaxing, so I think I'll go with it.

Naturally, I'd want wings like Archangel's.

Would you rather...

...be killed by the fumes of rotten sardines?

or

...choke to death very slowly on a salami?

No one is around to rescue you in either case.[/FONT]