OtakuBoards

Mafia [The Underground]

Ellerby

[QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I gotta ask the question: 'Who the hell is smart enough to pull that off?'[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Not that i'm saying that you're not telling the truth [color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], but who thinks that far ahead? Who been in watching, reviewing, and documenting all of us? Who's been doing all of this reasearch in order to confuse us; plotting Sakura's murder with the intent that we'd all be at each others throats?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I ask again, 'Who?'[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]This is getting damn frusterating, not knowing who the hell is killing us; every time I think I get closer to finding out who the Mafia is, I get pushed back further from the truth.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]Hmmm, am I the only one who loves to watch murder mystery shows? It?s a fairly common theme for a killer to plan ahead and then to leave clues that would incriminate someone else. Anyway?

The Mafia can only win if each and every one of us is dead. Plain and simple, the first murder is the hardest to determine, and the one that is most likely more random as far as reasoning goes. After all, someone has to go first right? Then if no one is hanged, I?m assuming the Mafia wouldn?t be so foolish as to kill off one of their own members, well they are one step closer to winning at that point. Even more so if we hang the wrong person as we have then done their work for them.

So at this point, to win the battle it would make sense to pick someone one who has made statements that could point towards other people who are not the killer. It could just be a coincidence, but if they are truly clever, that is probably part of how they came to that decision. I could easily get off into different possibilities, but I?m going to stick with this one. [quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial]All right then, [COLOR=DarkRed]Aaryanna_Mom[/COLOR], so who do [I]you[/I] suspect of Mafia-ness at this point? You've got a good defense, yippee-yippee-YEE-haw, but what [I]else[/I] have you got swirling around in that motherly noggin' of yours? For that matter, has anyone besides [COLOR=DarkRed]T-Man[/COLOR] got someone specific they're mulling over? 'Cause I've got nothing here. Absolutely Jack Dit. [size=1][I]Help![/I][/size'][/FONT][/quote]Right now I am more concerned about those who have hardly said a word. I understand that others are playing using AIM or MSN or the pm system. But at the same time, since I have not really gotten to chat with them I feel as if I don?t have a line as to what they are like. So it makes me uneasy in that I have nothing to base my opinion of them on. And using chat software is difficult as I have yet to figure out how to set the font to a size that is easier to read. And if the conversation is quick, the moving text is just unreadable to me. And I mean that literally. I?m sorry if people think I?m nitpicking on that, but I really cannot keep up very well.

Anyway, in the end I think we are being hampered by our desire to only convict the Mafia and not someone who is innocent. Since unlike the Mafia we only want to stop them, not kill off our neighbors in the process.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Hmmm, am I the only one who loves to watch murder mystery shows?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]No, you're not. (^_^)
[quote name='Aaryana_Mom']Right now I am more concerned about those who have hardly said a word. I understand that others are playing using AIM or MSN or the pm system. But at the same time, since I have not really gotten to chat with them I feel as if I don?t have a line as to what they are like. So it makes me uneasy in that I have nothing to base my opinion of them on. And using chat software is difficult as I have yet to figure out how to set the font to a size that is easier to read. And if the conversation is quick, the moving text is just unreadable to me. And I mean that literally. I?m sorry if people think I?m nitpicking on that, but I really cannot keep up very well.[/quote]
Mmm, same here. That's really what I tried to say earlier, actually, which reminds me....
[quote name='Ikillion][color=#d2b43b][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Just because I don't post in this thread doesn't mena that I haven't any intrest in the game. It just means that...well I don't post in the thread. .... Its just that I didn't post here because most of the things that were being said were my thoughs, and I just don't want to go and repeat something for no reason, it would sound so blah.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/color][/quote]
No, not really. [COLOR=DarkRed]Aaryanna_Mom[/COLOR] just repeated something I said earlier, but since her head works differently it came out differently. Repetition is not always a bad thing, and certainly not in this case. What happens is [I]spin[/I], and spin is what can make or break an individual player.
[quote name='Aaryanna_Mom']Anyway, in the end I think we are being hampered by our desire to only convict the Mafia and not someone who is innocent. Since unlike the Mafia we only want to stop them, not kill off our neighbors in the process.[/quote]
Also a good point. While we don't really want to risk losing allies, finding eveyone innocent will get us nowhere. We've got to balance it a little.[/FONT]

Alright, I'm on tracks on what's going on now. Let's start rolling...

[color=gray]Please send me your [B]accusations[/B] about who you think is a killer through a [B]PM[/B] now. Up to three accusations will be counted, after which we'll go through with them one by one at the Town as we move onto[B] the Court[/B].

Here are the revised [B]statistics[/B]:

[b]Number of Rounds until the Mafia wins:[/b] Around 2
[b]Town Population:[/b] 7
[b]Number of Deaths:[/b] 3
[b]Last Murder:[/b] Sakura
[b]Last Person found Guilty:[/b] Ikillion
[b]Current Accused Town Person:[/b] N/A
[b]Current Stage:[/b] The Night
[indent][b]Priest:[/b]
[b]Mafia:[/b]
[b]Detective:[/b][/indent]

[center]Aaryanna_Mom
Allamorph
Boo
[strike]Delta[/strike]
[strike]Ikillion[/strike]
John
Katana
MistressRoxie
[strike]Sakura[/strike]
Tekkaman[/center][/color]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Hm. the statistics are interesting indeed. [color=indigo]*Looks over list*[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE] [/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Aaryanna_Mom[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Allamorph[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Boo[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=indigo][strike]Delta[/strike][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=indigo][strike]Ikillion[/strike][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]John[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Katana[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]MistressRoxie[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=indigo][strike]Sakura[/strike][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Tekkaman[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/QUOTE][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]By looking at this list here, hearing what everyone has to say, and noting that, in fact, the [color=indigo]Priest[/color] and the [color=indigo]Detective[/color] haven't been found yet (and if these are all the players), this helps us greatly in our search for the villians.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Now, though I may sound heartless for saying it, the three deaths that i've noted with strike lines are putting the rest of us one more step closer to finding the Mafia. Why, you ask? Because as i've stated beforehand, the priest and the detective have not been killed.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Now, all we need to do is use our common sense and a little deduction:[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]- [color=indigo]7 people are left in the town and there are 4 positions filled[/color] (Mafia, Detective, and Priest). That means that there are 3 townspeople left if [color=indigo]Sandy[/color]'s information is correct.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]- I know, [color=indigo]without a shadow of a doubt[/color], that I am a townsperson. So, that leaves two (2) other civilians, one of which I'll bet bottom dollar is [color=indigo]Allamorph[/color].[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]So, now lets look at the list (Minus the dead, including [color=indigo]Allamorph[/color] and I):[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Aaryanna_Mom[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Boo[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]John[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Katana[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]MistressRoxie[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][/QUOTE][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]- And finally, [color=indigo]I know that one other person on this list is exempt from accusations[/color], though their name will not escape my lips.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], the longer you stay alive, the more I start to wonder if you truly are a clever Mafia. Humph. Only time will tell.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]Boo[/color] and [color=indigo]John[/color], you both need to post more.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]Katana[/color], I've only seen a couple of your posts and my mind hasn't been swayed any.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]MistressRoxie[/color], despite our AIM talks, you continue to not be touched in this game. I'll give it one more round before I stop talking to you altogether.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]If any one has any comments on the - eh - 'accuracy' of this (my) list, please PM me or post. Any will work just fine.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[QUOTE=Tekkaman]
[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]- [color=indigo]7 people are left in the town and there are 4 positions filled[/color] (Mafia, Detective, and Priest). That means that there are 3 townspeople left if [color=indigo]Sandy[/color]'s information is correct.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DimGray]My information is as correct as the private messages I received from each player. If nobody dared to lie to me (and I see no reason anybody would've), then what you say in the quoted paragraph is true.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Tekkaman][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]- [color=indigo]7 people are left in the town and there are 4 positions filled[/color] (Mafia, Detective, and Priest). That means that there are 3 townspeople left if [color=indigo]Sandy's[/color] information is correct.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Remember, we haven't finished [COLOR=DarkGreen]The Night[/COLOR] yet, so before we analyze too much, we need to remember we will soon be left with only six.

And, dude, make up your mind. Am I the Detective/Priest or am I another innocent? Or am I Moriarty, running you all in circles while I manipulate your alliances? Jays, man, you're drawing more attention to me than [I]I[/I] was! It doesn't matter [U]what[/U] I am, it still make me nervous. :animedepr [/FONT]

[quote name='Tekkaman][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], the longer you stay alive, the more I start to wonder if you truly are a clever Mafia. Humph. Only time will tell.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]I feel more like a crazed villager who in a panic lead a witch hunt. Especially since I really thought that Ikillion was a member of the mafia. Now, I feel uncertain and I worry that in the end they really are too clever and we will all die. :animedepr

I just did what I feared most, I helped their cause by accusing an innocent townsperson. In the end Tekkaman, you will see that as I've asserted all along, I am not the mafia but a townsperson.

[quote name='Tekkaman][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]Katana[/color], I've only seen a couple of your posts and my mind hasn't been swayed any.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]
[size=1][color=royalblue]Okay, seriously. What do you expect, me to go into a posting frenzy? I'm not one to get actively involved in arguments and such speculations, because it causes everybody to get off track - just look at the record we have going on now.

People, believe me when I say I'm a Townsperson. But [i]everyone[/i] is saying that, which diverges us even more when we try and track down the Mafia. Tekkaman, you have said that you're a Townsperson, but so has Mom (is it alright if I call you this? ^^; ) and you didn't exactly believe her - and neither did Allamorph. Therefore, what have you given us that proves we should believe you?
Simply saying that we didn't vote you Guilty means nothing, since nobody except for Ikillion has been hung via voting.

If I was to come out screaming, "I'M IN THE MAFIA!!!", would you believe me? Uh, no. And don't you say that admitting yourself to be the Mafia is different than admitting being a Townsperson. All it does is prove you're in a certain party.

What real proof do you have that can back you up? What proof does [b]anybody[/b] have? I have also talked to members of Mafia, but that doesn't exactly mean I can trust them. (No offense, folks.)

The only true reliance one can have is themselves - at least, in this game it is. The object is to win, so in order for that to happen, you need to be secure. Leaking information out to others makes you wonder sometimes.

So really, you must rely on your logic and deduction skills - otherwise, why are you playing? I don't meant to sound harsh, but this is my reasoning for people still left unsure on how to go about this game.

*goes to mellow out in Photoshop*[/color][/size]

[font=Arial][quote name='Allamorph] [font=Arial]dude, make up your mind. Am I the Detective/Priest or am I another innocent? Or am I Moriarty, running you all in circles while I manipulate your alliances? Jays, man, you're drawing more attention to me than [i]I[/i] was! It doesn't matter [u]what[/u'] I am, it still make me nervous.[/font][/quote] [/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*[color=indigo]Tekkaman[/color] looks at [color=indigo]Allamorph[/color]'s post, analyzes, and continues on...*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][quote name='Aaryanna_Mom'] I feel more like a crazed villager who in a panic lead a witch hunt. Especially since I really thought that Ikillion was a member of the mafia. Now, I feel uncertain and I worry that in the end they really are too clever and we will all die.[/quote][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I understand what you did [color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], with the killing of [color=indigo]Ikillion[/color]. I mean, it was [u]one[/u] thing that the majority of us - as a group - agreed on; he deserved what was coming to him by not posting in the first place and letting us know what he thought - even if it was the same argument as someone else; he problably didn't wanna play anyway.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Unfortunately, [color=indigo]Ikillion[/color] is dead and he was innocent after all. Good news for the Mafia, bad news for us. Stay on your toes, [color=indigo]A_M[/color].[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][QUOTE] In the end Tekkaman, you will see that as I've asserted all along, I am not the mafia but a townsperson.[/QUOTE][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Only time'll tell, [color=indigo]A_M[/color], only time'll tell...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#808080]Movin' on...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][quote name='Katana] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]Okay, seriously. What do you expect, me to go into a posting frenzy?[/color][/size'][/font][/quote] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*Shruggs*[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I don't know what I want, 'cept for the Mafia to get hung and for this game to be over.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][QUOTE] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]I'm not one to get actively involved in arguments and such speculations, because it causes everybody to get off track - just look at the record we have going on now.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Noted. Now, I understand that you don't like getting into 'arguments and such speculation' but when it comes time to use the posts as evidence - or to figure out that one clue that we've been overlooking... What then, [color=indigo]Katana[/color]?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]By the way, that question was rhetorical.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][QUOTE] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]People, believe me when I say I'm a Townsperson. But [i]everyone[/i] is saying that, which diverges us even more when we try and track down the Mafia.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE] [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]A point that I, as well, have brought up in a previous post; needless to say, I completely agree with you.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1][QUOTE][font=Arial][size=1][color=#4169e1]Tekkaman, you have said that you're a Townsperson, but so has Mom (is it alright if I call you this? ^^; ) and you didn't exactly believe her - and neither did Allamorph. Therefore, what have you given us that proves we should believe you?[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I have people that believe me and truthfully, that's all I need. I have formed alliances with people that are alive now - people that have remained alive long after the partnership. I may not be 100% sure that my alliance may not be with the Mafia, [color=indigo]Katana[/color], but i'm not dead yet.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Oh, and i'm fully expecting to be killed soon. Hopefully, when Sandy tells you that I wasn't Mafia either, everyone will know that I was only there to help - I was, in fact, a true ally. Until that time comes, however, I guess you'll never know if i'm innocent, [color=indigo]Katana[/color].[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Okay, cool. I'm glad to see we're on the same terms here.

By the way, it [i]really[/i] creeps me out when you change the colors of the font for people's names. o.O I dunno why. I feel like somebody in the back of my mind is screaming. XD[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#4169e1][quote name='Katana][size=1][color=#4169e1]By the way, it [i]really[/i] creeps me out when you change the colors of the font for people's names. o.O I dunno why. I feel like somebody in the back of my mind is screaming. XD[/color'][/size][/quote][/color][/size]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I think I understand what you're saying, [color=indigo]Katana[/color]. Kinda' like i'm sending out a subliminal message with the grape font, huh?[/color][/size][/font]

[right][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*[color=indigo]Katana[/color], the person to the left of you is Mafia...[/color][/size][/font][/right]
[right][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*[color=indigo]Katana[/color], the person to the right of you is Mafia...[/color][/size][/font][/right]
[right][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]*[color=indigo]Katana[/color], the person behind you is Mafia...*[/color][/size][/font][/right]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]My force is strong. XD[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#9933ff]Aarayana_Mom, don't feel bad about your judgement. I'll admit that I was quite suspicious about Ikillion as well, and he hadn't done a [i]thing[/i] to convince me otherwise. Mistakes happen, we can only hope that Ikillion's soul in the afterlife will forgive us. >_> We all just need to move on and focus on who else the mafia could be.

On Tekkaman's remaining list, there are five people, one of which is myself, and I KNOW I'm not the mafia, lol.

So then we have: Aarayana_Mom, Boo, John, and Katana.

I think that after the next round of night (I'm kind of terrified I'm going to be killed), we'll have better odds at picking the Mafia.[/color]

[color=#9933ff][QUOTE=MistressRoxie][color=#9933ff]On Tekkaman's remaining list, there are five people, one of which is myself, and I KNOW I'm not the mafia, lol.

So then we have: Aarayana_Mom, Boo, John, and Katana.[/color][/QUOTE][/color]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Well then, [color=indigo]MistressRoxie[/color], if you're not Mafia, would you kindly tell us [u]what[/u] you are exactly since being a townsperson out of the five (5) (Including yourself) is slim to none.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]So? What sayest thou? Are you a Priest or a Detective?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#808080]No more joking around; i'm tired of seeing people die.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Tekkaman][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]By looking at this list here, hearing what everyone has to say, and noting that, in fact, the [color=indigo]Priest[/color] and the [color=indigo]Detective[/color] haven't been found yet (and if these are all the players), this helps us greatly in our search for the villians.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote] Actually, I don't think the Detective/Priest is supposed to be revealed after they're killed. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're not, so they actually [i]could[/i] be dead. ([b]Sandy[/b], take note of this so you don't accidentally reveal them if one of them is killed.)
[left][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]
[/color][/color][/size][/font][QUOTE][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][color=indigo]Boo[/color] and [color=indigo]John[/color], you both need to post more.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE] Untrue. I don't post more than most people, but I make sure everything I say is pertinent and, hopefully, helpful. But I'll try to put some more posts up if I can. [/left]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Hahahaha...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]This game's pretty much over.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I have figured out who the Mafia is - both of them.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]And this time, I know the truth.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I'll first start off with [color=indigo]Boo[/color], once again -[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I believe that [color=indigo]Boo[/color] is guilty of being Mafia.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='John]Actually, I don't think the Detective/Priest is supposed to be revealed after they're killed. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're not, so they actually [i]could[/i] be dead. ([b]Sandy[/b'], take note of this so you don't accidentally reveal them if one of them is killed.)[/quote]

[COLOR=DimGray]On the contrary: there are empty spots in the statistics for all four "special" players, that (according to what I've gathered) will be filled when the respective player dies. It's not to ruin the game, but to help the game to move forward and to aid in logical thinking.

The thing is, if nobody knows nothing, then everybody's pretty much dead.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sandy][color=DimGray]On the contrary: there are empty spots in the statistics for all four "special" players, that (according to what I've gathered) will be filled when the respective player dies. It's not to ruin the game, but to help the game to move forward and to aid in logical thinking.

The thing is, if nobody knows nothing, then everybody's pretty much dead.[/color][/QUOTE] Ahhh, ok, my mistake.

And, um, Tekkaman? If you're going to claim someone is guilty, at least give us, you know, a reason lol.

[quote name='John'] um, Tekkaman? If you're going to claim someone is guilty, at least give us, you know, a reason lol.[/quote][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]You're right, my mistake.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Well, I think that [color=indigo]Boo[/color] is guilty because with our current list going:[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE] [/center]
[center][/QUOTE][/center]

[left]...Considering that [color=indigo]Allamorph[/color] and I are guilty, of course, that only leaves 5 players. Now... [color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color] says that she's a townfolk, right? Well, let's see what happens when I take her off...[/left]

[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE] [/center]
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=indigo][strike]Aaryanna_Mom[/strike][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray][QUOTE][/center]

[left]Now... That leaves 4 people and 4 positions, right?[/left]

[left]Now... concerning Mafia:[/left]

[left][color=indigo]John, Katana,[/color] and [color=indigo]MistresRoxie[/color] say that thier not Mafia. Ok, given, one of them is lying. But, because [color=indigo]Boo[/color] hasn't defended himself much (If, at all), the questions surmount and supicions arise.[/left]

[left]Now, given, I was wrong for accusing [color=indigo]Boo[/color] with no proof in the past. But, if you go back to when I first accused him, [color=indigo]Boo[/color] never defended himself at all; he only said that I was making crazy accusations - which I was.[/left]

[left]But, at the same time, I had picked out one of the Mafia from the start.[/left]

[left][color=indigo]Boo[/color] simply played the 'anger card' and got sympathy from the others. I was not easily swayed though.[/left]

[left]If you check out past posts and match that up with the current list, it should all add up.[/left]

[left]Man... I am sooo gonna die, lolol.[/left]
[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]

[size=1]Here we go again.

My intention in the first round was really not to get sympathy from others. I just got ticked off by you because you bring up stupid arguments the whole time. The only way one can defend themselves in this game is by saying "I know I'm not Mafia".

Well, "I know I'm not from the Mafia", how's that? You might understand why I didn't really have the urge to post, considering what happened in the first round. If I would've accused you again (or accused [i]anyone[/i] for that matter), you would've surely made an accusation right back at me. So let's see who's left on the list of who could be in the Mafia.
[quote][list][*]Aaryanna_Mom
[*]Allomorph
[*]Boo
[*]John
[*]Katana
[*]MistressRoxie
[*]Tekkamon[/list][/quote]
I suspect Aaryanna_Mom and Allomorph of being at least one of the other two roles (detective and priest) roles, Allomorph probably being the detective as he's being the most detective-ish*. Though, they might as well secretly be the Mafia. They and Tekkamon have the most attention so far in the game. I'm not going to draw any conclusions until the next person is dead, and I highly advice you to do the same. There's nothing you can do so far, anyway.

*note: Allomorph is trying to put people to thinking and all. Detective or not, he's being a great addition to the game.[/size]

[quote name='Katana][size=1][color=royalblue]Tekkaman, you have said that you're a Townsperson, but so has Mom (is it alright if I call you this? ^^; ) and you didn't exactly believe her - and neither did Allamorph. Therefore, what have you given us that proves we should believe you? [/color][/size][/QUOTE]Definitely since I?ve been called Mom for such a long time. Though if you or anyone else would prefer using my regular name Kathy, that would be fine as well. ;) [QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I understand what you did [color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], with the killing of [color=indigo]Ikillion[/color]. I mean, it was [u]one[/u] thing that the majority of us - as a group - agreed on; he deserved what was coming to him by not posting in the first place and letting us know what he thought - even if it was the same argument as someone else; he problably didn't wanna play anyway.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]Tekkaman! Ikillion was innocent, even if he was not posting and gave the wrong impression; no one deserves to be hanged! By dismissing his death so quickly and coldly, you?re just making me wonder what you really are. [QUOTE=MistressRoxie][color=#9933ff]Aarayana_Mom, don't feel bad about your judgement. I'll admit that I was quite suspicious about Ikillion as well, and he hadn't done a [i]thing[/i'] to convince me otherwise. Mistakes happen, we can only hope that Ikillion's soul in the afterlife will forgive us. >_> We all just need to move on and focus on who else the mafia could be.[/color][/quote]I appreciate the sentiment, but I still feel bad. If nothing else we need to nail the real mafia for those who have died at their hands and ours so his soul really can forgive me in the end.

[QUOTE=Aaryanna_Mom]Tekkaman! Ikillion was innocent, even if he was not posting and gave the wrong impression; no one deserves to be hanged! By dismissing his death so quickly and coldly, you?re just making me wonder what you really are.[QUOTE] Someone who's comfortable with the fact that people who die in the game [i]don't actually die in real life?[/i] ;P

Just so everyone knows, the next week and a half or so I'll be on vacation and will probably have somewhat intermittent internet access, so excuse my lack of participation in advance. I'll try to get on when I can.

[QUOTE=Aaryanna_Mom]

[i][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]I understand what you did [color=indigo]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], with the killing of [color=indigo]Ikillion[/color]. I mean, it was [u]one[/u] thing that the majority of us - as a group - agreed on; he deserved what was coming to him by not posting in the first place and letting us know what he thought - even if it was the same argument as someone else; he problably didn't wanna play anyway.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

Tekkaman! Ikillion was innocent, even if he was not posting and gave the wrong impression; no one deserves to be hanged! By dismissing his death so quickly and coldly, you?re just making me wonder what you really are.

[/QUOTE][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Man, oh man... I know this is gonna sound sarcastic as hell but:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][color=darkred]Aaryanna_Mom[/color], what I really am is [spoiler]a human being[/spoiler].[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Anywho...[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][quote name='Boo] [size=1']Well, "I know I'm not from the Mafia", how's that?[/size][/quote][/size]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]No disrespect, but that sounded fake, posted or not.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Now, [color=darkred]Boo[/color]... I know you're Mafia and nothing is gonna change my mind this time. I also know who your accomplice is. It wasn't hard to figure out, lol. You kinda gave your partner away in the beginning of the game - and your accomplice is still giving you up as I speak.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][color=darkred]EDIT:[/color] The answer is in both of your siggys. Ring any bells?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]I should've figured that you two were Mafia from Square 1. It was so damn obvious that I think I should slap myself in the head a couple of times. You know who i'm talking about [color=darkred]Boo[/color], you know that no matter what you post from here on out, I know your true self. You're Mafia and it's a fact now. I've interviewed most of the members already and I have their true statements. It was only a matter of time.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]I'm glad that you two haven't decided who to kill first. And even if one of you kill off your partner, i'll still know. You're only choice is to kill me now.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Heh, as i've stated from my first time accusing you, sub-par at best.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=DimGray]Here are the [B]statistics[/B] after the death of the Detective:

[b]Number of Rounds until the Mafia wins:[/b] 1 or 2
[b]Town Population:[/b] 6
[b]Number of Deaths:[/b] 4
[b]Last Murder:[/b] John
[b]Last Person found Guilty:[/b] Ikillion
[b]Current Accused Town Person:[/b] N/A
[b]Current Stage:[/b] The Town Meeting
[indent][b]Priest:[/b]
[b]Mafia:[/b]
[b]Detective:[/b] John[/indent]

[center][B]Players:[/B]
Aaryanna_Mom
Allamorph
Boo
[strike]Delta[/strike]
[strike]Ikillion[/strike]
[strike]John[/strike]
Katana
MistressRoxie
[strike]Sakura[/strike]
Tekkaman[/center][/color]

[QUOTE=Tekkaman][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray][color=darkred]EDIT:[/color] The answer is in both of your siggys. Ring any bells?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]I should've figured that you two were Mafia from Square 1. It was so damn obvious that I think I should slap myself in the head a couple of times. You know who i'm talking about [color=darkred]Boo[/color], you know that no matter what you post from here on out, I know your true self. You're Mafia and it's a fact now. I've interviewed most of the members already and I have their true statements. It was only a matter of time.[/color][/size][/font]
[/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=royalblue]Let me get something straight: Boo and I joined Mafia on two totally seperate terms. If you really want to dig into the past, you'll see there's only one RPG we both participated in. We talk to each other and joke around, but both of us have very little influence on the other when it comes to OB things.
Not only that, but we were hitched AFTER Mafia started. Please put two and two together.

But possibly what I'm most offended by is your making an automatic assumption without even interviewing [i]everybody[/i]. How can I, or anybody, believe your statement when you don't have the case of every participant? You can't go blindly pointing fingers.

Just one more thing - even if I [i]was[/i] apart of the Mafia, do you really think I would be so stupid as to put evidence in something as public as my [i]signature[/i]? Don't put me down so much.

You know, after all that's been happening, I'm thinking [b]Tekkaman[/b] is apart of the Mafia. He's throwing out all this **** and just generally ticking people off. Misleading? Deceptive? Evasive? Sounds like a Mafia trait.

I've been rather quiet and passive this whole game, but now I'm just angry. Our Detective's dead, innocent Ikillion has been hanged, and now I'm being accused without suffcient evidence.
And I missed the train this morning to go to a band convention in Chicago. Ugh.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#4169e1][QUOTE=Katana][size=1][color=#4169e1]I've been rather quiet and passive this whole game, but now I'm just angry. Our Detective's dead, innocent Ikillion has been hanged, and now I'm being accused without suffcient evidence.
And I missed the train this morning to go to a band convention in Chicago. Ugh.[/color][/size][/QUOTE][/color][/size]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Sorry about you missing the train, [color=darkred]Katana[/color]. That sucks, really.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]No need for you to be angry, though, whether it be at me, my accusations, or just in general.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]And not to be rude but just because I hinted about you in my post doesn't mean that I was attacking you. I was attacking [color=darkred]Boo[/color].[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Futhermore, what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia; I hope this bitterness doesn't travel with you two outside of our little mystery game.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=#4169e1][QUOTE] [size=1][color=#4169e1]You know, after all that's been happening, I'm thinking [b]Tekkaman[/b] is apart of the Mafia.[/color][/size][/QUOTE][/color][/size]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]Lol. If I earned a nickel for every time someone said that to me...[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=#4169e1][QUOTE][size=1][color=#4169e1]But possibly what I'm most offended by is your making an automatic assumption without even interviewing [i]everybody[/i]. How can I, or anybody, believe your statement when you don't have the case of every participant? You can't go blindly pointing fingers.[/color][/size][/QUOTE][/color][/size]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=gray]What makes you believe that i'm blindly pointing fingers? Since [color=darkred]John[/color] is dead, I guess it's safe to say now that he was my one friend in this event. When I made Post #69, [color=darkred]John[/color] PMed me personally telling me that he had interviewed me and knew that I was innocent. I'm not lying; I even hinted towards this in my posts:[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#808080][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][QUOTE=Myself, Post #71][color=#808080][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2]This is getting damn frusterating, not knowing who the hell is killing us; every time I think I get closer to finding out who the Mafia is, I get pushed back further from the truth.

[color=darkred]I already have one [true] ally in this game with me and it's not myself either; I'll rely more on my source to get closer to this murder[/color].[/size][/font][/color][/QUOTE][/size][/font][/color]

[left][size=2][font=Palatino Linotype][color=gray][quote name='Myself, Post #79][size=2][font=Palatino Linotype][color=gray]- And finally, [color=darkred]I know that one other person on this list is exempt from accusations[/color], though their name will not escape my lips.[/color][/font'][/size][/quote] [/color][/font][/size][/left]
[left][font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]As you can see, I had to keep my alliance with him secret. But since he's dead, I don't mind using our secret as an exposure for you two. From the time we knew we could trust each other, he began investigating members and figuring out who was innocent. Yes we used a little guesswork, but I can't stress the word 'little' enough. We came to a conclusion right before he was killed.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]So, now i'm sticking with it.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Hopefully, you know that i'm not 'blindly' accusing anyone anymore. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080][color=darkred]EDIT:[/color] Now's the time for the 'priest' and the 'townsfolk' ([color=darkred]MistressRoxie[/color], [color=darkred]Allamorph[/color], & [color=darkred]Aaryanna_Mom[/color]) to start believing me right here and now. If the Mafia kill one more person, they could win this game.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Consider my words, you three. [color=darkred]Boo[/color] and [color=darkred]Katana[/color] made the mistake of keeping me alive to try and pin the blame on me for another free kill.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]Oh, and while we're on the subject, I have a question for you, [color=darkred]Katana[/color] - it's a fairly simple one.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=2][color=#808080]"In your recent post, when you retaliated against my statement, you never, [i]ever[/i], considered the fact that [color=darkred]Boo[/color] [i]could[/i] be Mafia. So if you're not Mafia [color=darkred]*sarcasm*[/color], why didn't you consider the possibility?"[/color][/size][/font]