Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='YoukaiAlchemist']Or, you could use the magic to create a pocket univers and hide the last remnents of humanity in there.[/quote]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Or hide all the zombies there. You know, so we can keep the world.[/COLOR][/FONT]
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
where would I hide if zombies attacked? Well I would hide in the pub, been watching too much Shaun of the Dead, hehehe, but I mean ,you have alcohol to make some kind of weapon, you have bottles that can be broken and sometimes the pub owner has a Winchester.
Posted
[size=1]On a surprisingly related note, my brother got me a Zombie Survival Guide for Christmas in a fit of randomness.

According to zeh guide, most people here are doomed. 'Specially the all-out zombie hunter types. : P[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Dodeca][size=1']According to zeh guide, most people here are doomed. 'Specially the all-out zombie hunter types. : P[/size][/quote][size=1][color=gray]This I do know, but the way I figure it, if most people are doomed anyways, might as well go out in a bang and say I tried.[/color][/size]
Posted
Why would I hide one single person against a zombie...what would i do through my computer at 'em and say engard

no...I'd rather just face the fact that I will be killed and go back to playing viva pinata
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Green]Hide!! Never. I would jack the biggest guns and chainsaws I could find and start hacking away with my felow zombie slayers Edward and Mike and Adam. There's no way some sily zombies would beat us. SO THERE![/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...