OtakuBoards

O.o Where will you hide, when the zombies attack?

YoukaiAlchemist

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baron Samedi][SIZE=1']A program which tells you when you've made a typo in your username?[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Oh! Oooohhh! [I]Burn![/I], that was cold. Oh, wait?

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][B][U]Freezer-burn![/U][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT]...just had to get that out of my system.[/RIGHT][/FONT]

[quote name='Lonley Fighter']...you guys are so mean...but about that...you see what had happened was I didn't know I spelt lonely wrong and my friend she actually pointed it out to me and I said "Ah...****", but still you guys are soooo mean you bastards.[/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I think the typo is kind of endearing.[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I think the typo is kind of endearing.[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

The second person to think the lil' mistake of mine to be okay, thanks Dead

But since I think it was kind of my fault this thread went on to a completly different topic I'll put it back on topic...

If zombies were to attack and I was absolutly forced to hide, I'd hide in a boat and bring tons of food and supplied to be honest and let the waves carry me wherever...hopefully the zombies don't get smart and learn to do crap like drive a boat because if they did it would be nothin' but "curtains" for me.

[size=1][color=dimgray]Lol I see some flaws in you're plan Lonley, maybe their would be zombie pirates or something, or a giant zombie whale like in Resident Evil 4[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=dimgray]Hmm anyways I realized that if zombies attacked I would need my iPod or some form of music to increase my zombie killing potential. So sorry if anyone screams for help, I can't hear you, I'm in the ZONE :smoke: .[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]I will hide in the hollowed out corpse of a bear, cradling my shotgun and my few remaining shells as I slowly descend into madness. When the zombies find me - and they will - I will kill as many as possible before being finally and viciously taken down by the ravenous horde. Then, when I reach whatever evil destination my soul is destined to go, I will topple the master of that dark place and take my place on his throne, commanding my infinite hordes of evil to pillage and destroy as I tear apart the very fabric between worlds.

When I am done, when the world is naught but twisted spires and mountains of rotting flesh, mark my words - you will wish there was still zombies.[/font][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

MARRY ME!!!

[quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']I do hope you're not serious. You're talking about the evil overlord wannabe here.[/FONT][/quote][SIZE=1]Meh, gotta admit, it's more ambitious than Split Keyblader's plan to mate with the underlings.

Just don't go making sweet zombie lurve on my boat, y'hear?![/SIZE]

[quote name='Veritas][size=1][color=dimgray]...maybe their would be zombie pirates or something, or a giant zombie whale like in Resident Evil 4[/color'][/size][/quote][SIZE=1]There are zombie whales now? Hah, not to fear!

I'll tame one, and name him Mouldy Bick. We'll sail and swim the seven seas, me and Bick, we will. Possibly the most ill-founded plan to grace this topic as of yet, but hey. Worst comes to worst, I get eaten and have to spend eternity as a rotting zombie within a rotting zombie whale's belly. Meh, 'tis a fair trade off.[/SIZE]

Guest Bone Snatcher
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hmm.... In A Shoe >XD O.O I Say That To Everyone... >X) I Would Probly Hide Atop Of A Water Tower.... >: ) @ssholes Wouldn't Be Able To Reach Me Then Hahaha Suckers... O.O That And I Wouldn't Run Out Of Water >XD Might Run Out Of Food Though... Oh Well -naws off arm- Damn That Was My Good Shootin Arm To >XD :animesmil[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]As much as I'd love to, I don't marry out of my timezone, let alone country. Better luck next year![/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

Wait. What? Oh my timezone got screwed up when I signed up. I don't know where you live so I won't say anything about that. Anyway I don't know what timezone I live in. The school system never really taught that thouroley so I'm assuming where ever you live the schoolsw are much better.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I dunno, flames don't kill them. They eventually burn to death, but it takes a good long time, during which they're walking effigy. And you burn better than they do. I would choose a museum. Stone walls, high windows, wide open spaces. No going wrong there. Besides, if there are ancient weapons there, I can arm up better. Currently though, I'm still set. Shotgun, longsword, chainmail; can't go wrong.[/COLOR][/FONT]

If zombies were real then I would have to say that other aspects in relation to them are real as well. So I?d learn the magic I?ve seen in games that deals with the undead and go out and kill as many as possible.

Then once I?m too exhausted I?ll end up being eaten alive and will have no need to hide. Or I'll get lucky and have a spot to rest until I can go out and kill again. Though if they are everywhere, eventually like everyone else I too will die.

[QUOTE=Rachmaninoff]If zombies were real then I would have to say that other aspects in relation to them are real as well. So I?d learn the magic I?ve seen in games that deals with the undead and go out and kill as many as possible.

Then once I?m too exhausted I?ll end up being eaten alive and will have no need to hide. Or I'll get lucky and have a spot to rest until I can go out and kill again. Though if they are everywhere, eventually like everyone else I too will die.[/QUOTE]
Or, you could use the magic to create a pocket univers and hide the last remnents of humanity in there.

As far as I am concerned and if Evil Dead has taught me anything my "boom-stick," would be the best way to take out zombies.

Or I would have an automatic machine gun with a lot of ammo, or a rifle that takes a 454 round, basically a rifle round that can take out an elephant.

Other then that I would find just sitting from atop a building and shooting zombies would be fun.