Jump to content
OtakuBoards

So Funny! u have got 2 read this!!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
ok. sorry 2 bother everyone again, but I just had 2 post this joke!
now, here goes!
Yamcha is in the gateway where it is being decided if he will go to hell or heaven, but he has done a lot of good and bad things in his life so it makes the descision harder. King Yemma tells Yamcha to tell him one really good deed and he will let Yamcha go to heaven. Yamcha: I was driving on the highway when I saw Bulma being harrased by Vegeta, so I stopped the car and went up to Vegeta and punched him in the face and said, "leave Bulma Alone!" King Yemma asks: When did this happen? Yamcha: About 5 minutes ago.

Funny,huh? Post you're replys please! I want 2 know what everyone thinks!

PS: Thank you, Videl 4 the joke!
:laugh:
Guest PokeOakPete
Posted
:ball:

[COLOR=crimson]heh

:blackeye: <~~~~The new Yamcha
[/COLOR]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, the moral of the story is, never mess w/ vegeta. [/B][/QUOTE]

That is so true, Lady Macaiodh!! I'm glad you liked the joke:D
Posted
That was so funny! I especailly like the part when Gohan flies up and does this huge.....oh, right, wrong joke.

It was funny, maybe Videl can come and post sum more jokes. And not hurt me....j/k, i don't kno this videl....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...