Ryuujin Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 What do you call Sephiroth(the god on OtakuBoards, not the charcter)? I call him Safer, from his old name; Safer Sephiroth. I see that there is many names he is called, Safer, Seph, Sephiroth, I think I even saw a Safer Sephiroth awhile ago, and he responds to them all. :smoke:
Kuja Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i call him w/ a whistle and he comes running to see what i want deleted ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Flash Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 None of the above... I call him 'Sephy'. Gwahahahaha! *choke*
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [color=indigo]How [i]is[/i] it, that you [b]call[/b] someone on a message board? Hmmm.... lol Whenever I see one of his posts.... I just think, "Hey look... that dude with the spiffy AV replied..." Or something like that....... yeah, I guess. :cross:[/color]
Justin Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 I call him Seppy, to answer your question. Darn you Flash and your cheap imitation!!! -Justin
Guest Matt Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 just wondering outlaw, why do you care what we call him?? i'm not trying to be rude or anything....
Sephiroth Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 I don't care what peope call me, as long as it is not offensive, but old otakuers tend to call me by my old name, safer, since I used to be safer sephiroth, but now people just tend to call me seph....
Recommended Posts