168_1432310898 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I never knew Tenchi was so unpopular :( I thought it would get more posts. well back to the thread......If this was survivor who would you vote off out of all the tenchi characters........ ¤The tribe has spoken.............¤
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Good Lord.....There's no need to even ask this question.....EVERYONE knows Ayeka should get the boot!![/COLOR] :D :D
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 lol. Right with you *GaLxY-GiRl*! I winder who will be second to leave tho...
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]lol. Right with you *GaLxY-GiRl*! I winder who will be second to leave tho... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral][b]Hopefully[/b], Mihoshi![/COLOR] ;) :D
Sephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 ayeka without a doubt, and btw, tenchi is not unpopular, it is just that the hype has died since nobody watches it anymore....
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I would vote off Kione. *Smiles* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Saturn_Healer Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I accidently voted off Nagi, but I wanted to vote off other. -.-
Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]I would vote off Kione. *Smiles* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] what?! how could you, you evil, evil person....
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Kione's pretty cool! what's so bad about Kione when you compare her to... *cringe* Ayeka?
Little Gohan Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Good Lord.....There's no need to even ask this question.....EVERYONE knows Ayeka should get the boot!![/COLOR] :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] right on
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I like Ayeka, but I don't like Kiyone -_-; she's just annoying on how she thinks she's so cool and stuff. :rolleyes:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I vote Ayeka, she is so perfect, its annoying, i dont like Kayoni either
Guest Imsirion Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I say down:smirk: with ayeka, she'd probably die out there ruffin it:p
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Id vote of tenchi, I cant stand him at times, he such a .....I cant think of the word....falkweed......thats about as closer word as I can think of
Sephiroth Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]I don't like Kiyone -_-; she's just annoying on how she thinks she's so cool and stuff. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] heh, some people on the boards think this about me for some reason.... I don't know how I forgot about mihoshi, she's just so annoying....
Zero-Sama Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i] [B]I voted for DUH ayeka she is St00pid [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now