Jump to content
OtakuBoards

On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?

    • 1-ugly
      2
    • 2-not that ugly
      1
    • 3-a little ugly
      1
    • 4-almost cute
      8
    • 5-good looking
      7
    • 6-cute
      5
    • 7-really cute
      7
    • 8-almost hot
      6
    • 9-hot
      2
    • 10-super hot
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Lol,...... QA you crack me up hon......... ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]But I'm just telling the TRUTH! That's all! *cracks up laughing* I dunno, but he's awesome. And by the way, YEAH YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME TOO! BUT HE'S THE BEST! And all of you are really cute, too...[/color]
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
"eye on photo" is the site or the name of the company that took graduation pictures for the school. I suppose to make an order for my pic, but I decided not to. I'm don't have any money lately. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]woody, I'm confused...last time you posted your picture you were a brunette...was that not you or something or am I just imagining things?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]But I'm just telling the TRUTH! That's all! *cracks up laughing* I dunno, but he's awesome. And by the way, YEAH YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME TOO! BUT HE'S THE BEST! And all of you are really cute, too...[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oh man.. lol.... crazy.. just crazy... :p

Ya, I could have sworn woody was a brunette :drunk: Dost my eyes deceiveth me?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]woody, I'm confused...last time you posted your picture you were a brunette...was that not you or something or am I just imagining things?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Which one is it? Now you confused me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]
Which one is it? Now you confused me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh wait, I got you confused with Lotus...it's the grammar and such, you are both alike in that area :) Sowwy for the mix up :D[/color]
Posted
ok everyone here that i have seen looks increadible. no one should ever be ashamed of how they look. Voodoo gets the girls, as well as Piro. They are the Anime Pimps. well no one in here is bad looking and everyone seems to have a great personality as well. and woody WOW. youre great. well thats all i have to say for now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]
and um... if ne of u really did want me, u can just take me... i really dont care nemore.

:) I like this board. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=purple]
O_o

*latches self to Voodookanaka's arm and laughs like a mad woman*
*sees Voodookanaka giving her weird looks :therock:*
*shuts up*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/i]
[B]erm, i really don't appreciate someone saying they knocked me out when i'm trying to have a pleasant conversation. i got kind of pissed about that. this isn't an rpg. sorry to get off the subject, but yeah.
[/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=purple]
erm.. um... I have absolutely NO clue what your talking about!
*hides mallet behind back*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]
if ne of u really did want me, u can just take me... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=purple]
*still attached to his arm*
*purs*

Eh okay.. I'll agree to stop fighting with Anna on ONE condition... Voodookanaka HAS to adopt me as his little sister
*terms will under no circumstances change, void where prohibited*

always wanted to say that...

*purs more*[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=purple]
*still attached to his arm*
*purs*

Eh okay.. I'll agree to stop fighting with Anna on ONE condition... Voodookanaka HAS to adopt me as his little sister
*terms will under no circumstances change, void where prohibited*

always wanted to say that...

*purs more*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol! :laugh: Eh, no problem! I can agree to that. *throws DBZChikaGhan some cat-nip* ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oh wait, I got you confused with Lotus...it's the grammar and such, you are both alike in that area :) Sowwy for the mix up :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
It's OK, I many people confused me too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

lol! :laugh: Eh, no problem! I can agree to that. *throws DBZChikaGhan some cat-nip* ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]
*catches cat-nip*
*chews on cat-nip*
O_o Yummy....
*continues to eat cat-nip*
*oogles sexy Voodoo-chan on arm*
[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...