OtakuBoards

How good lookin are u?

Chris.C

On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?

• 1-ugly
    • 2-not that ugly
    • 3-a little ugly
    • 4-almost cute
    • 5-good looking
    • 6-cute
    • 7-really cute
    • 8-almost hot
    • 9-hot
    • 10-super hot

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

**bonks nerdsy over the head w/ a text-book** i'm positive that's not true. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Ouch![/COLOR] [COLOR=red]That was uncalled for. Now my head is sore.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver] [SIZE=1]And it most definately is true... *runs and hides*[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]eh...nerdsy...if i recall on version2 u were pretty good looking :D u posted yer pic in the NERD competition with VEGITTO [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=chocolate]It's a bad pic of me... I actually quite ugly... The pic makes me look much better then I really do. So... I guess it's actually a good pic of me then...[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Hmm, this is tough. I would give myself a range from 7-9. I used to be skinny as hell, but since I started weight lifting again, I got [b]BIG[/b]. There's a picture of me (when I was scranny) , but it's too big.. I am going to re-size it, for you all to see my sexy face.. *rarrrr* :) I know, I know... you all don't have to jump in joy to see me finally! :eek: Just playing with you folks.

- MG [/size][/color]

[color=crimson]Well...ANNA I GIVE YOU A 10! You are so beautiful...anywho...I have no idea what I'd give myself. I have very LOW self-esteem..so yeah....but all my fans out there tell me I'm beautiful so I'm happy! *waves like Miss America* I dunno...it depends on the day...like Wednesday...that's definately Satan's Day...and we go back to school that day...grrr....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Piro just because there was this big issue a while back in one of those pic threads, and he promised he would around THANKSGIVING. *hmm,...... it's almost New Year's.... a little BEHIND, ne?* ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, yes I apologize for that. And it was christmas that I said I would have it by but I don't, a thousand and one sorries for that. Reason being I havn't got my mom to develope pictures off her camera onto a disk yet, and we don't have a scanner (yet). So whichever comes first is when you'll see what I really look like :) Patience is a virtue... and I'm running short of it myself. Anyways, Anna, my opinion matters! :D And I think you're a 7, and thats as good as a ten from me because i dont use the word "hot" because I find it shallow. So yes yes, both you and Asuka get that rating from me ;)[/SIZE]

I am not on the chart. I would be; average, unnoticable except through actions and gestures. Maybe I look good. I don't know. I'm not the one to ask. It's not fair that way.

After all this is the internet. Who knows what a person's really like...though I recall a method of determining the truthfullness of a person online, based on previous knowledge.

Um, well everyone is beautiful in their own way. One's personality can also make a huge difference on outward beauty and how other people see you.

I would have to say overall i'm an 8. But you guys can judge for yourselves. My pic is posted up.

Lots-A-Luv:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Um, well everyone is beautiful in their own way. One's personality can also make a huge difference on outward beauty and how other people see you.
[/B][/QUOTE]

ya noe delian has a piont there soo if ya fink ur ugly just fink of wut delian put up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]

ya noe delian has a piont there soo if ya fink ur ugly just fink of wut delian put up. [/B][/QUOTE]

You know what Sida..I haven't seen your pic, so I don't know what you look like, but I think you are soooo cute:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i know some good ones in georgia, queenie. they live in darien. they're all punks. [/B][/QUOTE]

eh? *perks up*

*gets out a map and looks up Darien*

Tori! We're going on a road trip hon! :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

eh? *perks up*

*gets out a map and looks up Darien*

Tori! We're going on a road trip hon! :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Whoo-HOO! (That's my new word now by the way) So LM, can you refer them to us? Me and Anna would love to MEET THEM...ooh especially if they are punks...my type of guy...[/color]

I guess 3 or 4. I'm not attractive, I can't cut in school, and my personality sucks a monkey in real life. That's what's so good about the computer, cause I can talk to people without them worrying about how ugly I am. Plus I don't choke up or get nervous so I can make my personality seem better. Oh, the wonders of electronics!:wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]I guess 3 or 4. I'm not attractive, I can't cut in school, and my personality sucks a monkey in real life. That's what's so good about the computer, cause I can talk to people without them worrying about how ugly I am. Plus I don't choke up or get nervous so I can make my personality seem better. Oh, the wonders of electronics!:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh...Don't be so harsh on yourself....I'm sure you're not that bad...Whoever thinks you're that bad, well they're probably a bunch of losers anyway:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Liar.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Hmmm... Arene't one-word posts considered spam? [/COLOR] :therock: Heh... And I am nota liar... I always tell the truth... It was me who cut down the apple tree...

Dragonfire you are the biggest goddamn liar on this board! Dragonfire is a hottie! I know it. He has to be! I dweamed about him.. and he was fiiiine... besides.. you cant have the great personality he has without being fine!

me wuvs yu Dragonfire1477 :angel:

As for me.. eh... 4...ish.... I'm an ugly sunnofabitch!

Now then for everyone else...

NorykoAngelCry is very fine, LM is hot, and well.. if he'd post his damn picture here... Transtic is SEXY! beyond sexy! when is saw Transtic's picture, I actually saved it on my hardrive... >.< I couldnt hellp it.... Transtic Nerve and VoodooKanaka are like 300's.

Wait I'm straying...

:love: Dragonfire1477:love:

eh heh heh

lesse... Yue as a girl, about half his height, with blonde hair, and blu eyes=me.. wait.. then that isn't Yue amymore... oh well

[color=deeppink]I may be a bit late in saying this but....bahaha! MoB, your site! :rotflmao: The wav cracked me up! I was sitting here, laughing like an idiot, all my myself :shifty:...I even refreshed the page a few times to hear it again. It's so...you :)

And anyway, back to the good-looking thing...I spent Christmas Eve with a very fine young man! He's an old family friend and we've know each other for years, but now he's like...gorgeous! Mmm, I could eat him right up :tasty:...

I'm really bored. Perhaps that's why I'm rambling. And I must also agree that we have gotten some damn hot people around here! Wheee! :smooch:

Wait *looks around* due to popular demand, I shall now shut up...beh :smirk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]I guess 3 or 4. I'm not attractive, I can't cut in school, and my personality sucks a monkey in real life. That's what's so good about the computer, cause I can talk to people without them worrying about how ugly I am. Plus I don't choke up or get nervous so I can make my personality seem better. Oh, the wonders of electronics!:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

you can't be that bad. I have loads of peeps at school who are *shudder* icky. ., yet they have personalities, and don't keep to themselves. ;)