OtakuBoards

How good lookin are u?

Chris.C

On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?

• 1-ugly
    • 2-not that ugly
    • 3-a little ugly
    • 4-almost cute
    • 5-good looking
    • 6-cute
    • 7-really cute
    • 8-almost hot
    • 9-hot
    • 10-super hot

I think i'm cute, because Harald (a singer of my fave band Voice Male) said to a friend of me that I was really cute after we met the first time (i wasn't with my friend and him when he said that).
So, that's why i voted for cute. But i just voted for cute. Because i don't think that i'm really cute. ^-^

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote][i]Originally posted by NoryokoAngelcry[/i]
[b][size=1][COLOR=darkred]While the jury is still out on how I look I can honestly comment that people need to stop being so harsh on themselves. I think everyone is great looking. It was sort of an epiphany that struck me one day walking through the mall a few years ago. I sat around while waiting for one of my friends, and just started noticing people's faces. No one popped into my head as ugly. It actually just has to do with how you carry yourself (not as in how you dress or put make up on, or even what clothes you wear). I mean your attitude as a person. If you hate yourself, and walk around all mopy (spelling?), then of course, you are going to think you are ugly, but the person next to you may think you are the most beautiful person alive. Sorta not making sense, but I am in a rush atm, and can't really think of exactly what I want to say Sorry.

Everyone, like Lady Macaiodh said, is a 10. You don't have to think you are. . just know it! ^_^

P.S. here is a pic of me. Oldie, but a good one ^_^ *eyes the room* SHUT UP!! . . oh wait, that noise was coming from my room. . sorry. =)[/b][/size][/COLOR] [/quote]

You've echoed my thoughts: it's all about how you carry yourself. I've thought that for the longest time, because when it comes right down to it, most all faces are... well, close to exactly the same. Everyone has two eyes, a nose, mouth, and there's only so much difference that can distinguish these features from an entire world of them. But each spirit is special, different, unique. It's the aura of that spirit that makes the face memorable.

And noryoko, that's a good picture. You look so happy, heh, you make [i]me[/i] smile looking at it. :D

And Voodoo.... *rereads his posts*..... -______-;; ...yes hon, you [i]do[/i] have a dirty mind.......... (heh, apparently I do too, if I got that,.. lol ^_^;;; ) heheh *shakes head* :D

I don't really pay attention to what exactly I look like. I put up my hair, check my clothing, alittle gloss, and walk out. Finished. I don't know why ppl go out of their way to look like a model. It's not as if ppl won't like u or anything. If I was to rate myself, I'd put a 6 or 7. Truthfully, I like the way I look. I have my fav starsign on my cheek too. That I am VERY happy with. :D

Guest Voodookanaka
:( id like to officially change mine to -1
ive just been blown off by the person i love......i just want to be friends blah blah blah..........:bawl: im gonna go break something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]:( id like to officially change mine to -1
ive just been blown off by the person i love......i just want to be friends blah blah blah..........:bawl: im gonna go break something. [/B][/QUOTE]

aw,I'm sorry,I've been there before,but he dumped me cause his room wasn't clean.....err......that was his excuse,but the real reason was people were making fun of him,but life goes on,I hope u feel better

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

aw,I'm sorry,I've been there before,but he dumped me cause his room wasn't clean.....err......that was his excuse,but the real reason was people were making fun of him,but life goes on,I hope u feel better [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]That is a pretty pathetic reason to break up with someone, and his excuse is really really lame. By the way I'm a 10+ ladies::sigh:: no i'm not, I'm ugly, so very, very ugly :bawl: actually, to be honest, I am pretty good looking I guess...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]That is a pretty pathetic reason to break up with someone, and his excuse is really really lame. By the way I'm a 10+ ladies::sigh:: no i'm not, I'm ugly, so very, very ugly :bawl: actually, to be honest, I am pretty good looking I guess...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

tell me about it,he even says we were never goin out at all,but his friends don't belive him,they belive me

[B]id like to rate myself about a 9, but im really really unphotogenic and people would think im egotistical....ill say 8, coz im pretty short. soooo.........i dont have a clue. um........7...ill go with 7.
[/B][/QUOTE]

nah, i've seen you before & you are definitely more than a 7.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

nah, i've seen you before & you are definitely more than a 7. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd rate you a 8 or 9 personally. I'm sorry ya got blown off......... I know it hurts. :( But [i]try[/i] to not let this one person (even if at the moment they are extremely important) rule your thoughts and let them affect you. Go seek out new opportunity. ;) take care.

Guest Voodookanaka
i know thats just meant to be confidence boosting but thanx neways u two.

ppl on this board are pretty modest, everyone seems to have voted around the middle

[COLOR=red]It's odd how a few people here voted themselves 9, yet there's no votes in the 9 category... :rolleyes:

I voted myself a perfect 10... most people say i am too... i sierously should get around to posting my pic sometime...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]It's odd how a few people here voted themselves 9, yet there's no votes in the 9 category... :rolleyes:

I voted myself a perfect 10... most people say i am too... i sierously should get around to posting my pic sometime...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I personally don't do the poll.... I just reply to the thread... (I'm lazy) Kinda defeats the purpose of having a poll option, eh? ><

So, post your pic already then! Both you and Piro need to; Piro just because there was this big issue a while back in one of those pic threads, and he promised he would around THANKSGIVING. *hmm,...... it's almost New Year's.... a little BEHIND, ne?* ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

I personally don't do the poll.... I just reply to the thread... (I'm lazy) Kinda defeats the purpose of having a poll option, eh? ><

So, post your pic already then! Both you and Piro need to; Piro just because there was this big issue a while back in one of those pic threads, and he promised he would around THANKSGIVING. *hmm,...... it's almost New Year's.... a little BEHIND, ne?* ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]First i'm gonna have to find a [b]good[/b] one... my latest pic, was my school pic... i don't wanna post it... i look like i'm high... no i actually wasn't... i don't do drugs... never have, never will just don't want people to have the wrong impression... [/COLOR]

[FONT=century gothic]Rating? ::shrugs:: I'd have you lot tell [i]me[/i], but no one here has seen a remotely recent picture of me...cept for maybe Ginny.

The most recent pic you guys have seen of me was taken about two summers ago, towards the end of a week-long camping trip. I don't look my best, lol.

i'd say eight, i guess.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]1!!!Cause I am not cute!I can be cute sometimes.. would let you determine it but i look like crap now..and i am still in my PJs.. [/B][/QUOTE]

No Way! I've seen your pic. You are not a 1! You are atleast a 5 or 6. I am about a 4. But I don't care.

P.S. Steph, it's me, SSJ2Gohu.;)

:smoke:

[B]:( id like to officially change mine to -1
ive just been blown off by the person i love......i just want to be friends blah blah blah..........:bawl: im gonna go break something. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, that is ridiculous. she must have been a fool, b/c you are utterly sexy & probably a 10.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]No matter how terrible you think you look, you can easily go up a level--or whatever you care to call it--just by smiling.[/FONT] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
si. and if you lack in 'good' looks you can make up for it in intelligence and humor, etc.

[COLOR=purple]I'd say I'm about a -295.(in case that's not easily visible, that's a negative)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
si. and if you lack in 'good' looks you can make up for it in intelligence and humor, etc. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Dang, I struck out on all counts...lol[/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

Hahaha, anyway...I definitely must say that all of the people I know in real life that post here (MoB, Sexyjessie, BabyKiwi) are definite 10s! I love yousa guys! :love2:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa! ...and she's not even fat, I usually don't swing that way )skinny people)...but yeah, BG, SexyJessie, and Babykiwi have a lot going for them :):eek: