OtakuBoards

How good lookin are u?

Chris.C

On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?

• 1-ugly
    • 2-not that ugly
    • 3-a little ugly
    • 4-almost cute
    • 5-good looking
    • 6-cute
    • 7-really cute
    • 8-almost hot
    • 9-hot
    • 10-super hot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]:devil: :flaming: :demon: i think im a four possibly a five. i know imnot great looking but im not BUTT UGLY. like twisted face is. i am attatching my pic so you can see. i dont care what you rate me im happy with how i look[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]OOO!!! The shirt!!! I love the shirt!!! One of my friends has the shirt, it's great! I don't think I'll follow it's instructions though :shifty: That'd just be kinda weird. But you get a [b]10[/b] from me, purely for the shirt :D[/SIZE]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]:blush: :blush: :blush: erm..............:blush: :blush: :) :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww... Lookie! The cutie's blushing! *pokes him in the back with a stick* *laughs* *runs for her life from the angry mob of Voodookanaka fangirls chasing after her*

[size=1]I have no idea how good looking I am.

Although my nickname at school was "sexy legs", which is kind of weird for a guy...so take from that what you will lol.

Anyway yeah...I've only shown one picture on here once...and it was a VERY bad shot. I don't have a scanner though, so I can't put a better one up (not that I have a better one anyway lol).

So yeah, those who have seen it can be the judge I guess.[/size]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Well, here's a picture of me last winter. I look kind of goofy just sitting down all by myself. I'll post my senior pics on here soon.. Hope you all enjoy it *crosses fingers*

- I look kind of high...hmm... can't remember that day..

- MG[/size][/color]

i voted number 10 for me, im not a bragger, i meen, you asked and i told the truth, girls seem to like my eyes alot, i asked them all, they said i was cute, i know cute is number 6, but all girls say cute, they never say, your super dead sexy hott, but i say that i qualify...by the way im back guys!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=royalblue]Well, here's a picture of me last winter. I look kind of goofy just sitting down all by myself. I'll post my senior pics on here soon.. Hope you all enjoy it *crosses fingers*

- MG[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]MG revealed...and he's really hot! ;)[/color]

A few people have seen my pic and they all said that I looked like Harry Potter... I think I'ld be a 6 or 7. My personality is something I don't really know much about myself. I basically a loner and that's why I come her. Actually I've been busy the last mounth. Hmm... I got the feeling that as soon as I post this thread will die, it always does when I post. Weird. Here's my pic again.

Hmm, well i think most of you have seen me. Ill post it again, remember its not up to date. About 3 years off. Ill try and get a more updated one. Ill rate myself later.

Its my baseball pic. When i played it, at least

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B][size=1][color=royalblue]Well, here's a picture of me last winter. I look kind of goofy just sitting down all by myself. I'll post my senior pics on here soon.. Hope you all enjoy it *crosses fingers*

- MG[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, [i]I[/i] enjoy it very much. :smirk: heh, I'm j/k. Seriously though, I think you're[i] extremely[/i] cute (I'm not one to say 'hot' very much), very sophisticated and sharp. You have a nice smile, too. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
si. and if you lack in 'good' looks you can make up for it in intelligence and humor, etc. [/B][/QUOTE]

That is so true...and if you are a very good-looking person but have a bad personality (you know the stuck-up, conceited, snotty people I'm talking about) it makes you look a lot less attractive than you really are. I know several people who when you first meet them, you think they're gorgeous but then you get to know them and they have just a bad personality and it makes you think they're not that good-looking....haha or at least thats what its like for me!!:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B]

That is so true...and if you are a very good-looking person but have a bad personality (you know the stuck-up, conceited, snotty people I'm talking about) it makes you look a lot less attractive than you really are. I know several people who when you first meet them, you think they're gorgeous but then you get to know them and they have just a bad personality and it makes you think they're not that good-looking....haha or at least thats what its like for me!!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right....Same goes for me too. I know a lot of people like that. It's a good thing i'm a smart arse. I sometimes let them know what I think of them. It sort of gets me into trouble, but I have my big smile to get me out of trouble...Hehehehe...Ahhh....Hehehe!:D

[color=crimson]After seeing all the pics, I'd say Otaku Boards were made for the beautiful people. And Voodoo, you are SO good looking, but I guess I wont mess with ya, because ya know, Anna might beat me up or something *laughs* J/k!

Anywho, MY favorite guy is PIROMUNKIE! I mean, he [i]is[/i] my fiance after all...*laughs* He's just so darn CUTE![/color]:love: :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Okay evryone, here fgor the first time ever is Shyguy! Please keep your insults to yourself, or at least until I leave the room.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, you kinda look like this other guy I know :p He's pretty cool and such. He's also a total nutcase which is just hilarious :rotflmao: But ya, you have a decent look to ya.

Asuka.. you aren't marrying me for my looks are you? Lol, j/k :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]james, just post the pic. it can't be that bad & i'm dying to know what you look like. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]James is hot...or at least from what you can see in that tiny picture...James, you should post the full picture instead of just that little cutout of you :)[/color]