OtakuBoards

My Picture

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] You're quite pretty. Your eyes have little sparkles in them I notice. Is that just natural or did you do that with your computer?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

no,that's natural,people say that all the time,they love my eyes,they're a pretty green color too up close,u can't tell in the pic though

Guest Voodookanaka
i could make u really gorge coz u have little features and big eyes the first things ppl see are the brow in comparison with the hair.
(i cant believe i only qualified as a D in media) (and im not gay, if one more person calls me gay today im gonna scream)

Guest Voodookanaka
yeh, tiz wierd, im not allowed to b stylish and have feelings. i gotta b gay?!?!?!? go figure...that and the fact everyone was told by a girl i was seeing that i was.

person in pic, try putting the left side of your hair down along side of your face and use that black stuff (dont know much bout makeup) and make it look like your eyebrows are longer, i guarantee u u will look even nicer than what u do already. as in hubba hubba kinda thing..um.......yeh.......maybe i am gay??????!?!?!?

Heh, yeah that's pretty stupid. Well, I guess it's just bad luck for you,... because I [i]can[/i] kinda vouch for the stereotype of stylish guys being gay. I knew this *really* cute guy in highschool. Very stylish........ he came out after graduation. I was like like........:eek: nooooooooo!! But alas..... anyways, don't worry what other people think. :)

and no, just because you are meticulous (I am,...... VERY much so) doesn't mean your gay. Detail just jump out at your more. I noticed the eyebrow thing too. It's not that bad Stardust, but eyesbrows determine the overall shape of the face. Balance is key (>< gawl I sound dumb) but really, I've done my eyesbrows before. Just make them a little longer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]ok,so if I'm so pretty,why did sum1 send me an IM sayin I'm ugly?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well they were either joking...or...they're jealous losers.

Those kind of people are probably trapped in their own insecurities...don't worry about it...hold your head up high and be proud of yourself

Lots-A-Luv