stardust Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 I got a better pic of me,anyways,no matter how hard I try I can't get the camera to stop makin my skin look all pale like it does there,I'm darker then that:sleep:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Nice pic. You know, you should like make a collection of your pics when you post it up.
Matt.D Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] You're quite pretty. Your eyes have little sparkles in them I notice. Is that just natural or did you do that with your computer?[/color]
stardust Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] You're quite pretty. Your eyes have little sparkles in them I notice. Is that just natural or did you do that with your computer?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] no,that's natural,people say that all the time,they love my eyes,they're a pretty green color too up close,u can't tell in the pic though
Chris.C Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 I think you have really pretty eyes. Although,ur hair doesn't look the best in that pic, no offence. But you're still pretty.:smooch:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 i could make u really gorge coz u have little features and big eyes the first things ppl see are the brow in comparison with the hair. (i cant believe i only qualified as a D in media) (and im not gay, if one more person calls me gay today im gonna scream)
Break Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]Wow... you are prettyful... I like your sparkley eyes :D[/SIZE]
Anna Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Nice picture :D You do have pretty eyes. Mine are green also... green eyes rock ;) Voodoo? People call you gay?? hmm.....:confused:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 yeh, tiz wierd, im not allowed to b stylish and have feelings. i gotta b gay?!?!?!? go figure...that and the fact everyone was told by a girl i was seeing that i was. person in pic, try putting the left side of your hair down along side of your face and use that black stuff (dont know much bout makeup) and make it look like your eyebrows are longer, i guarantee u u will look even nicer than what u do already. as in hubba hubba kinda thing..um.......yeh.......maybe i am gay??????!?!?!?
Anna Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Heh, yeah that's pretty stupid. Well, I guess it's just bad luck for you,... because I [i]can[/i] kinda vouch for the stereotype of stylish guys being gay. I knew this *really* cute guy in highschool. Very stylish........ he came out after graduation. I was like like........:eek: nooooooooo!! But alas..... anyways, don't worry what other people think. :) and no, just because you are meticulous (I am,...... VERY much so) doesn't mean your gay. Detail just jump out at your more. I noticed the eyebrow thing too. It's not that bad Stardust, but eyesbrows determine the overall shape of the face. Balance is key (>< gawl I sound dumb) but really, I've done my eyesbrows before. Just make them a little longer.
Navi Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 am i the only fan of the full eyebrows? stardust: how often to you take pictures of yourself?
stardust Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]am i the only fan of the full eyebrows? stardust: how often to you take pictures of yourself? [/B][/QUOTE]] hmmmmmm.........I'm not sure exactly..........
Single H Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 True beauty is reflected by the purity of the heart. I bet you're a the most beautiful yet. Stand tall and shake the heavens with your beauty.....
Zidargh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Hey nice pic. You have really nice eyes like manga eyes. (Sorry, I like that) he he.:D
stardust Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]Hey nice pic. You have really nice eyes like manga eyes. (Sorry, I like that) he he.:D [/B][/QUOTE] lol,whatever u say,hmmmmm......ok??
Single H Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I can picture it now..... Stardust, the future Miss Universe.... How beautiful you are.
stardust Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]I can picture it now..... Stardust, the future Miss Universe.... How beautiful you are. [/B][/QUOTE] oh come on,ur exagerating alot,I'm not all that pretty
Single H Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] oh come on,ur exagerating alot,I'm not all that pretty [/B][/QUOTE] For a woman.... Never say you're not beautiful! Just smile and blush a little:blush: .
Delian Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 That's a nice pic Stardust. You really have pretty eyes.;) :D
stardust Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 ok,so if I'm so pretty,why did sum1 send me an IM sayin I'm ugly??
Delian Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]ok,so if I'm so pretty,why did sum1 send me an IM sayin I'm ugly?? [/B][/QUOTE] Well they were either joking...or...they're jealous losers. Those kind of people are probably trapped in their own insecurities...don't worry about it...hold your head up high and be proud of yourself Lots-A-Luv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now