Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I understand...hmmm...if anyone wants me to write their intros...I'll be more than happy to... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh, would you? That would be wonderful of you.[/FONT]
Posted
Name: Ralvenar Kensindan
Age: 15
Human/Hybrid: Hybrid
Animal: Devil
Abilities:

Flight - His Devil form has wings, allowing him to fly.
Possesion - He can control people's minds, making then do stuff
Kinetic balls - He can shoot beams of pure kinetic energy, hitting an opponent with tremendous force.

Description: An elf, that has Devil blood in him. Ralvenar is normally very kind hearted, but when angry, he unleashes the full power of the devil. He has long silver hair, hazel eyes, is about 6'2" ans 180 lbs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]
EUREKA!!! I remembered what my animal was!! A PANTHER!!! I just love panthers! :D :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Agh! Rena, the girl I take care of.and her two sisters are also panthers! Black panthers.........wow........you could be like........their long lost sister........or something........[/COLOR]
Posted
:D Don't even think I'm tired of HV!

Name-Pi Fortune

Class-Human (Celestian)

Abilities:
Absorb-He can absorb energy from others with his Armor-Suit.

Blaster-The normal 'Launcher attack. It's a semi-automatic Rocket Launcher.

Magma Blast-This is the 'Launcher's secondary attack. It uses the Armor-Suit's energy, and destroys everything 20 feet in front of Pi.

Description:

He has the same crazy and happy-go-lucky personality of his ancestor Charlie Fortune. He's also very good with computers. He's 6 feet tall and is neither fat or thin. He has a slight muscle tone..
Posted
A Little Late To Join But What The Hell...
-------------------------------------------------
Name: Omega Dao

Age: 16

Hybrid/Human: Hybrid

Animal (If hybrid): Werewolf

Abilities (3 Max):

1. Morph - Able to Transform into his Werewolf form

2. Claw - Able To Strike With Incredible Accuracy

3. Spring - Able to Jump and Climb Faster

Description: Description: He wears a thin armor shirt, with baggy jeans, with a headband with googles on it. He has spiked hair, black hair. He wears regular nike running shoes. He has a belt that sags to the right side. The only thing that makes his wolveness show is his transformation. And his sense of smell and stregth.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Agh! Rena, the girl I take care of.and her two sisters are also panthers! Black panthers.........wow........you could be like........their long lost sister........or something........[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ooooo . . . it could be an interesting idea . . . but don't even THINK bout dumping me w/ one of the kids just yet! I'll see if I can fit that in . . . one of ya guys is gonna have to bring me in again . . . :sweatdrop:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, don't worry Sere, I'm gonna kill off the two younger ones, but keep Rena alive.................opps, gave away too much plot...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...