OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (HV3) ~Start-up~

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=darkblue]It's about time I started the third chapter in the Hybrid Vigor series, now taking place in the beloved Meteo City and other places. Yeah...

[i]2154, A new story begins...the pieces of the Cristal's puzzle begin to unfold as the population of Hybrids (Half-animal, Half-human) increses. Their physical features become more significantly animal-like than in the previous years.

The city of Meteo City is a thriving one with tall sky scrapers and crowded streets. Humans and Hybrids can co-exist peacefully, still there are problems of violence with Hybrids and Humans...The peace is protected by the Meteo City Police Department (MCPD) carrying respectful and valiant officers.

If anything, the city's nightlife is the best, with bright lights and the many residents living there, it's a perfect place to have you definition of having a good time.

But the influence of the events 70 years ago still linger, and the Cristal remains lost, an powerful energy that has the ablitiy to bring peace to the world, or ultimate destruction. It is still be sought for by a select few...but only one can carry it's true power...[/i][/color]

[color=green]
~~~~~~~~~~~
So...here are the Sign-ups...just follow mine.

Name: Chole

Hybrid/Human: Hybrid

Animal (If hybrid): Dragon

Abilities (3 Max):

1. Haste - The ability to run with impressive speed.

2. Breath - Depending on the weather, Chole breathes Ice or Fire.

3. Tech - Chole can toy around with different objects.

Description: Shy and quiet, Chole works for a repair laboratory in the outskirts of Meteo City. The rest of his time, he rides around in his Blades, his custom street skates. He is a bit shorter than most of the residents of the city, and he has no physical traits of a Dragon. He wears a black dragon print shirt and baggy black pants.

[/COLOR]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=crimson]alright!! yes!

Name: artemis tecca (i've never been able to keep this name so i may end up at siren ahgain... but if that happens i'll make a side story to how it did)

Animal (If hybrid): Dragon/tiger

Abilities (3 Max):

1. telepathy- psyhic abilitys to read anothers mind faintly or to communicate with someone- this technique can be taught

2. heal- a technique passed on for many generations

3. aquairus- a water or ice beam depending on the force behind it

Description: midnight blue waist length hair with black streaks in a braid, silver eyes that change to irradecent blue, black finger gloves, burgandy tank top, black baggy pants [/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Name: Night

Animal (If hybrid): Blackbird

Abilities (3 Max):
Soar: The abilty to float from high areas

Jump: The ability to leap high (it aids soar)

Lullaby: The ability to cause others to go to sleep

Description: Night has dark skin and dark features and looks like a normal 5'11" man. The only visible Hybrid charecteristics that he carries are the dark black feathers among his black hair and his midnight blue eyes[/color]

DUDE! This reminds me of an RPG I was in on Active Worlds! Except it was called Shadow Stalkers or summat...and then it was Hybrid Vigour. >.>' Man, this theme is popular...:eek: Scary...oh, YES I am joining! :D

Name: Ten

Animal (If hybrid): Eagle

Abilities (3 Max):

1. Flight - Dunno if I should put it here...but...yea, eagles can fly! :) An' so can she!

2. Weaponsmaster - She has a weak spot for the old weapons such as swords and lances and bows and whatnot. She's trained extensivly with these, and as a result, can use them like snipers nowadays use guns.

Description: Ten is bouncy, cheerful, incredibly naive for her age, and obsessive. She believes everyone out there is good, unless proved otherwise...but it's hard for her to take proof in. Sort of like a ditz. She has silky white feathers covering her body, and sweeping white wings on her back like an angel's. She works for whoever'll higher her. Not a merc...just more of your odd-job kind of person.

Name: Shiro Cloud
Animal (If hybrid): White Tiger/Cheetah
Abilities (3 Max):

1. Shape Change: Shiro has the ability to shift between Animal and Human forms.

2. Speed : He is fast and can dodge bulletswith ease.

3. Power Rift: He is one of the stronget Hybrids you'll ever find.

Description: Shiro is always helpful. He never fights unless he's in danger. Shiro/Hman looks like a normal humn teenager and hangs around with his freinds like he is a normal teen. See Atachment for an appearance.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nagare Boshi [/i]
[B]DUDE! This reminds me of an RPG I was in on Active Worlds! Except it was called Shadow Stalkers or summat...and then it was Hybrid Vigour. >.>' Man, this theme is popular...:eek: Scary...oh, YES I am joining! :D [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]The original Hybrid story on these boards [i]was[/i] Hybrid Vigour. That's what the "HV3" stands for. The member name of the person who started it up here was Mei Rushin.

I'll join. Post my stats, later, though.....[/FONT]

[COLOR=royalblue]WHOPPEE!!!!!!!!!! *jumps around*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Name: Iris Sevenstar

Animal (If hybrid): White tailed Deer

Abilities:
Supersonic: The abilty to break the sound barrier, creating sonic booms

Slash: The ability to create huge cuts in the enemy using hoves

Impale: Just what it sounds like, using the horns

Description: Iris is 5'7", tough, yet very calm. Her hybrid features include big green eyes and shaggy brown hair. And her fingers are all the same length, except for her thumbs. When she transforms, she can hold her form easily but her fighting insticts take over completely.[/COLOR]

Name: Hiro 'Flash' Murakumo

Animal (If hybrid): Unknown..

Abilities (3 Max):

1. Agility; Hiro is able to move in a very agile manner, jumping from building to building in single bounds.
2. Speed; Combining superhuman running speed, and lightning reflexes, Hiro is as quick as they come.
3. Power; Hiro can knock down walls due to a combonation of Martial arts training, and unrivaled strength.

Description: Silent, cold-hearted, and unsocial... All qualities that Hiro lacks. Hiro is loud, cheerful and friendly, with truckloads of charisma.
He is a fighter in the underground fighting tournament, which is both illegal, and extremley dangerous, yet he has not yet lost a match. His companion in the arena is his Gun, the M-29e Longbarrel. He only takes one bullet per enemy with him into the arena, because with his amazing Marksmanship, it's all he needs.
He is a regular in the 'Meteo Shower' Bar, and frequently plays there in his band, 'Meteor Final', where he does Lead Vocals/Guitar. Enjoys an ice cold X-Cola after a performance.
His regular attire is similar to that of 'Flash', a soldier from roughly 70 years ago. Hiro is Flash's only descendant, hence the reason he is nicknamed 'Flash'. He doesn't know much about Flash, all he knows is his name, and what he looks like... His quest in life is to find him, because deep down, he feels linked to him, and he knows that Flash is still alive somewhere out there.. he has so many questions to ask... About Flash, about the past, about himself...
But in the meantime, it's a life of Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll for Hiro. Without the Drugs. Or the Sex for that matter. Come to think of it, there's not alot of Rock n' Roll either..

Name: 'Warlock' Dune (Doesn't use his first name Kinda like Outlaw)

Hybrid/Human: Human

Animal: N/A

Abilities:

Telekinesis: Warlock has the ability to move things with his mind.
Flight: Even if only slightly, Warlock has the ability to fly.
Heal: Warlock's wounds heal faster than ordinary people's wounds, making him endure longer in fights.

Description: 'Warlock' leads a quiet life as one of the Meteo City Police Department. He's known as 'Warlock', due to the fact he doesn't like his first name, and nor does anyone else.
Growing up in the quiet suburbs of Meteo City, Warlock enlisted in the Meteo City Police Department at the earliest possible time. He didn't know why, but he had some strange interest in it.
Lately though, he's been able to do strange things. He knows he doesn't have any hybrid in him. But after passing the Raynor Dune memorial, he's slowly starting to peice things together...

[size=1]I had actually come back in here to post on my old FFXII RPG...I spent quite a lot of time on that opening story lol.

I guess I must have deleted it. *shrug*

Anyway, I feel like getting into another RPG...but I don't know much about these Meteo City RPGs...is a knowledge of the old RPGs required?

If so, I'll have to wait for another new RPG to start up. :)[/size]

[size=1]Hmm okay...I'll try it out.

Name: Lynd

Animal: Fox

Abilities (3 Max):

1. [b]Sneak:[/b] The ability to walk without making any sound.

2. [b]Speed:[/b] The ability to run incredibly fast (up to 100km/h).

3. [b]Sly:[/b] The ability to become invisible (used in conjunction with Sneak).

That ok?[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]It's okay to be a human...........really, you and Warlock can be er..........uh....."homies."[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Gee..thanks....:rolleyes:

Name: Senda
Hybrid/Human: Human

Abilities:
Agility--very agile, very fast
Steath--Not invisibilty, exactly, but the abilty to not be noticed
Tech--Fools around with electronic stuff

Description: Dark brown hair, amber eyes, five foot six inches tall. Smart and cynical, she is new to the Meteo City area and is looking for a part time job to help pay the rent.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]hang on...I feel a hysterical laughing fit overtaking me......*overtaken by hysterical laughing fit*[/COLOR] :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

All you need to do now is call me 'Locky, and this day'll be complete...:rolleyes: