Chaos Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [size=1][b]Bah.. What the Hell, eh? Oh, my chars. gonna put a twist in this..I guess... Name: Alpha Age: 14 Hybrid/Human: Hybrid Animal (If hybrid): Velociraptor(Mwahahahahaha!) Abilities (3 Max): 1. Bezerk: When Alpha gets enraged, he goes nuts, and slashes the hell out of his enemies(Aided by Demon) 2. Demon: Alpha fully transforms into a Velociraptor, obtaining all features, including claws, teeth, and enhanced senses. This lasts as long as Alpha choses 3. Rage: Statisticals greatly enhance, and matabilism more then quadriples Description: A loner, and serious to a fault, Alpha prefers to keep to himself. The product of a new type of hybriding(is that a word?), he can interchange between his ''human'', and ''animal''. ''Son'' of a sick, mad doctor, he was fused to a Velociraptor by the extraction of DNA from the bones themselves. He lives in a 10th story apartment complex, in the slums(If any. I'm a newbie to this). He makes a buck by common theivery. He's the type you dread when they look at you in a crowded room, and one you don't want to piss off. Not much else in known(Cuz I'm tired. -.-) How dat be?[/b][/size]
Flash Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] All you need to do now is call me 'Locky, and this day'll be complete...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Allow me to do the honours, 'Locky... :D
Warlock Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Allow me to do the honours, 'Locky... :D [/B][/QUOTE] All of a sudden, I have the urge to kill someone... And Neil, if you make yourself greatly powerfuler than anyone, or immortal, ect, I will [I]not[/I] be happy...
James Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] All of a sudden, I have the urge to kill someone... And Neil, if you make yourself greatly powerfuler than anyone, or immortal, ect, I will [I]not[/I] be happy... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Don't worry, I'm sure Rico will make sure that the RPG stays on track. :) I think I'm going to leave the Mod Rod RPG to the others though...it's becoming too confusing and pathetic. lol[/size]
Raquel Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 which one? the war rpg? i even said that... right from the beggining...~back on subject~ this will be very interesting this time... we have urrm... lots of people... it might be a bit odd come to think of it... my pirdiction is that at least 2 ppl will drop out... if you can prove my wrong then i'll eat my words... but that remains to be seen
Chaos Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] And Neil, if you make yourself greatly powerfuler than anyone, or immortal, ect, I will [I]not[/I] be happy... [/B][/QUOTE] No immortality, only what natural stuff would be if the animels existed in the same time period(or not. I dunno. :shrug:), and I'll TRY and not kill anybody. *Warlock/Raiha/Flash/Rico/Stormwing/everyone else glares* :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: OK, OK! I won't kill any of the members. BUT! If there is someone that is controlled by a member, and they piss me off...:devil:
RicoTranzrig Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 I'll make sure it doesn't get outta hand...*cracks knuckels* So...starting...12AM pacific time I start this...sign-ups go until then...
Warlock Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Good. I can't wait to get this show on the road. And Neil, Rico won't be the only one making sure you stay on line...*punches right hand into the left hand*
Raiha Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]*has another fit of hysterical laughter* Ooo...look at all of your admireres Blank! You're just........so ........LOVED! Okay..I'm back. Siren, your prediction will most likely come through, I can name two people who will definetly drop out, but I'll save that for later.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 I admire no one...*looks away in other direction* So it's almost starting....if anyone's online right now get ready...
Flash Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I admire no one...*looks away in other direction* So it's almost starting....if anyone's online right now get ready... [/B][/QUOTE] *gets ready* Alright! I've been waiting for this day since 5 minutes ago!
Nagare Boshi Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I have but one thing to say. Viva la Ten! n.n Viva la Hybrids! Viva la Meteo City RP!...and stuff. You have been blessed by the power of Bwee. Now let's get this show on da road!
liamc2 Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Name: Liam Age: 15 Hybrid/Human: Human Animal (If hybrid): Abilities (3 Max): 1. Invisibility-can turn invisible for short periods of time 2. summon-Liam can summon dark lightning to dispatch his foes OOC: am i still the bad guy?
RicoTranzrig Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 acutally, I'm sorta falling asleep on the keyboards right now...I hope you guys don't mind if I start it up tomorrow morning...i'm so knocked out from new years...sorry.
Flash Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]acutally, I'm sorta falling asleep on the keyboards right now...I hope you guys don't mind if I start it up tomorrow morning...i'm so knocked out from new years...sorry. [/B][/QUOTE] lol, that's cool, I can wait (hardly). Though you're supposed to be [I]hyped up[/I] after New Years... What?! New Years!? That was [I]sooo[/I] last year, Rico.
Sara Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]acutally, I'm sorta falling asleep on the keyboards right now...I hope you guys don't mind if I start it up tomorrow morning...i'm so knocked out from new years...sorry. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh my gosh! Rico--how [i]could[/i] you??? I'll never forgive you!! I'm scarred for life because this RPG won't be started the hour you said it was going to be....[/FONT] :( :mad: [FONT=century gothic]Silly. Of course we don't mind. ::glares at any dissenters:: [i]Right?[/i] Right. Good.[/FONT] ;)
Chaos Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Damn....oh, well. I can wait. I'm just bored. --------------------------- Warlock! Bring it! Wait..... *points to JVF PRP* There? --------------------------- Raiha, please stop calling me Blank. Not that I'm complaining, just that Neil needs exposure. O_o
RicoTranzrig Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 *Glows bright* It, has, started....and if more people wanna join? PM me...
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 I'm joining (Sowy Rico-chan . . . I don't do PMs . . . ) Name: Selen Blacknight Age: 15 Human/Hybrid: Hybrid Animal: (:bashes her head against a wall: What was its name?!) Abilities: 1. Stealth--The ability to creep unseen-day or night. 2. Telepathy--The ability to sense other's thoughts and feelings-only slightly though. 3. Shift--The ability to change age and appearance-can only hold for a medium amount of time. Description: Selen Blacknight was always one who favored the shadows. She never went out much, and if she did . . . it was in the dark of night. You give her a job, she'll normally carry it out, no matter how bloody hard the job is. Is one for sneaking in at the last moment, and helping one in trouble, but that's a rare occasion. Has barely any evidence of her animal, and fits in w/ the crowd(I have to go now so I'll finish this post later! Sorry for not finding this thread earlier! I'm sure I've caused a couple headaches!!)
RicoTranzrig Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 Your animal a Chamelon? Just a guess...well, it's up now...somewhere halfway down...
Flash Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Your animal a Chamelon? Just a guess...well, it's up now...somewhere halfway down... [/B][/QUOTE] Argh... Writers block... Too hot to write intro for Hiro... I think I need some Ice Cream..
RicoTranzrig Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 Someone post...continue the story so it doesn't look like I'm double posting
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 And you expect ME to come up with something?! Being the writer that I am (I mean it . . . I have more than two novels started that I hope to get published someday!) I'm all drained in the creative juices! EUREKA!!! I remembered what my animal was!! A PANTHER!!! I just love panthers! :D :D
RicoTranzrig Posted January 2, 2002 Author Posted January 2, 2002 hey, be my guest...it'd be a shame for everyone to have writer's block...I mean, I'm not prone to it and I have a children's story and a small novel in the works...
Sere Tuscumbia Posted January 2, 2002 Posted January 2, 2002 :bawl: You're so lucky . . . you can actually write children's stories . . . I've found I can't . . . (This would be considered spam . . .) I need to post, but the plot line hasn't really worked out yet . . . I COULD bring in my chara. . . . I hope . . .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now