OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (HV3) ~Start-up~

RicoTranzrig

[size=1][b]Bah.. What the Hell, eh? Oh, my chars. gonna put a twist in this..I guess...

Name: Alpha

Hybrid/Human: Hybrid

Animal (If hybrid): Velociraptor(Mwahahahahaha!)

Abilities (3 Max):

1. Bezerk: When Alpha gets enraged, he goes nuts, and slashes the hell out of his enemies(Aided by Demon)

2. Demon: Alpha fully transforms into a Velociraptor, obtaining all features, including claws, teeth, and enhanced senses. This lasts as long as Alpha choses

3. Rage: Statisticals greatly enhance, and matabilism more then quadriples

Description: A loner, and serious to a fault, Alpha prefers to keep to himself. The product of a new type of hybriding(is that a word?), he can interchange between his ''human'', and ''animal''. ''Son'' of a sick, mad doctor, he was fused to a Velociraptor by the extraction of DNA from the bones themselves. He lives in a 10th story apartment complex, in the slums(If any. I'm a newbie to this). He makes a buck by common theivery. He's the type you dread when they look at you in a crowded room, and one you don't want to piss off. Not much else in known(Cuz I'm tired. -.-)

How dat be?[/b][/size]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Allow me to do the honours, 'Locky... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

All of a sudden, I have the urge to kill someone...

And Neil, if you make yourself greatly powerfuler than anyone, or immortal, ect, I will [I]not[/I] be happy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

All of a sudden, I have the urge to kill someone...

And Neil, if you make yourself greatly powerfuler than anyone, or immortal, ect, I will [I]not[/I] be happy... [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Don't worry, I'm sure Rico will make sure that the RPG stays on track. :)

I think I'm going to leave the Mod Rod RPG to the others though...it's becoming too confusing and pathetic. lol[/size]

which one? the war rpg? i even said that... right from the beggining...~back on subject~ this will be very interesting this time... we have urrm... lots of people... it might be a bit odd come to think of it... my pirdiction is that at least 2 ppl will drop out... if you can prove my wrong then i'll eat my words... but that remains to be seen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]
And Neil, if you make yourself greatly powerfuler than anyone, or immortal, ect, I will [I]not[/I] be happy... [/B][/QUOTE]

No immortality, only what natural stuff would be if the animels existed in the same time period(or not. I dunno. :shrug:), and I'll TRY and not kill anybody.

*Warlock/Raiha/Flash/Rico/Stormwing/everyone else glares*

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

OK, OK! I won't kill any of the members. BUT! If there is someone that is controlled by a member, and they piss me off...:devil:

[COLOR=royalblue]*has another fit of hysterical laughter* Ooo...look at all of your admireres Blank! You're just........so ........LOVED! Okay..I'm back. Siren, your prediction will most likely come through, I can name two people who will definetly drop out, but I'll save that for later.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I admire no one...*looks away in other direction*

So it's almost starting....if anyone's online right now get ready... [/B][/QUOTE]

*gets ready*

Alright! I've been waiting for this day since 5 minutes ago!

Name: Liam

Hybrid/Human: Human

Animal (If hybrid):

Abilities (3 Max):

1. Invisibility-can turn invisible for short periods of time

2. summon-Liam can summon dark lightning to dispatch his foes

OOC: am i still the bad guy?

[B]acutally, I'm sorta falling asleep on the keyboards right now...I hope you guys don't mind if I start it up tomorrow morning...i'm so knocked out from new years...sorry. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, that's cool, I can wait (hardly). Though you're supposed to be [I]hyped up[/I] after New Years... What?! New Years!? That was [I]sooo[/I] last year, Rico.

[B]acutally, I'm sorta falling asleep on the keyboards right now...I hope you guys don't mind if I start it up tomorrow morning...i'm so knocked out from new years...sorry. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh my gosh! Rico--how [i]could[/i] you??? I'll never forgive you!! I'm scarred for life because this RPG won't be started the hour you said it was going to be....[/FONT] :( :mad:

[FONT=century gothic]Silly. Of course we don't mind. ::glares at any dissenters:: [i]Right?[/i] Right. Good.[/FONT] ;)

Damn....oh, well. I can wait. I'm just bored.
---------------------------
Warlock! Bring it! Wait..... *points to JVF PRP* There?
---------------------------
Raiha, please stop calling me Blank. Not that I'm complaining, just that Neil needs exposure. O_o

I'm joining (Sowy Rico-chan . . . I don't do PMs . . . )

Name: Selen Blacknight
Human/Hybrid: Hybrid
Animal: (:bashes her head against a wall: What was its name?!)
Abilities:

1. Stealth--The ability to creep unseen-day or night.

2. Telepathy--The ability to sense other's thoughts and feelings-only slightly though.

3. Shift--The ability to change age and appearance-can only hold for a medium amount of time.

Description: Selen Blacknight was always one who favored the shadows. She never went out much, and if she did . . . it was in the dark of night. You give her a job, she'll normally carry it out, no matter how bloody hard the job is. Is one for sneaking in at the last moment, and helping one in trouble, but that's a rare occasion. Has barely any evidence of her animal, and fits in w/ the crowd(I have to go now so I'll finish this post later! Sorry for not finding this thread earlier! I'm sure I've caused a couple headaches!!)

[B]Your animal a Chamelon? Just a guess...well, it's up now...somewhere halfway down... [/B][/QUOTE]

Argh... Writers block... Too hot to write intro for Hiro... I think I need some Ice Cream..

And you expect ME to come up with something?! Being the writer that I am (I mean it . . . I have more than two novels started that I hope to get published someday!) I'm all drained in the creative juices!

EUREKA!!! I remembered what my animal was!! A PANTHER!!! I just love panthers! :D :D