Ellerby Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/3036/aprilgk0.png[/img] (cool logo, lol) I kinda just through this together in like 10 mins lolz [COLOR=DimGray] [FONT=Tahoma] THE NEW OTAKUBORADS EVENT All you have to do to enter is make a sign up with name and age (use you're screenname if yu want) and when every joins will knoe what is it!! It's amystery for now!! :) :) sign up![/FONT][/COLOR]\ EDIT: AND you must write 10 paragrpahs about your grade 3 life. all questions should be asked here.
Boo Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [size=1]Who are you and what have you done to Larb? Speak up, you spawn of hell! [b]Edit:[/b] ... worst... April fool's joke... ever...[/size]
Retribution Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [size=1]Wait, are you serious? You can't be serious.[/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [center][SIZE=7][B]APRIL FOOLS! :D[/b][/size][/center]
Retribution Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [size=1]lollercopterEDIT: Age: 17 Name: Alex s/n: Retribution Bio: can i add this later plz?? [/size] :catgirl: :animeshy: :animestun :D
Boo Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [size=1][b]Name:[/b] Boris [b]Screenname:[/b] Boo [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Biography:[/b] [i][I'll edit this later, because I need to go to bed][/i] I'm so excited. :) [/size]
Shinmaru Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [b]Name:[/b] Michael [b]Screen Name:[/b] Shinmaru [b]Age:[/b] 21 NO TEN PARAGRAPHS ABOUT 3RD GRADE BECUZ IM WORKING RIGHT NOW LAWL
Sandy Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 Whoa! 8D Congratulations on creating this amazing event, White! Now I really see that Shy picked the right person as his follower! *feels totally unworthy to even post in this thread*
Retribution Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [QUOTE=Sandy]Whoa! 8D Congratulations on creating this amazing event, White! Now I really see that Shy picked the right person as his follower! *feels totally unworthy to even post in this thread*[/QUOTE] [size=1]Don't be bitter cuz this rpg is teh pwnz.[/size]
Ellerby Posted April 1, 2007 Author Posted April 1, 2007 [quote name='Retribution][size=1']Don't be bitter cuz this rpg is teh pwnz.[/size][/quote] [quote name='Boo][size=1']Well, at least it's not an RPG. :)[/size][/quote] [img]http://www.orangelazarus.net/groupsounds/images/smilies/emot-iiam.gif[/img]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Name: Alexa s/n: Anomaly Age: 16 Bio: I'll dew it up once i see sum examples in dis hurr thredd. luls![/FONT][/COLOR]
RobinWH Posted April 2, 2007 Posted April 2, 2007 i'm fairly new...can i join ?? just in case i can... [B]Name[/B]Heather [B]Screen Name[/B]RobinWH [B]Age[/B]28 uh..bio ?? i'm not sure what to write here...
Japan Posted April 2, 2007 Posted April 2, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Laura Screen name: Japan_86 Age: 20 Bio: 1. It sucked 2. It was boring 3. My teacher was an idiot 4. I was young then 5. I studied English, social studies and arithmetic 6. I was in girl scouts 7. Girl scouts was fun 8. I do not remember my teacher's name 9. I do not remember anything special 10. I liked to play outside Do I win because I actually wrote something? [/COLOR]
Ellerby Posted April 2, 2007 Author Posted April 2, 2007 [font=tahoma][color=dimgray]Alright, I've had my fun. April Fools everyone! The real event will launch in a couple of days. :whoops: Here are some fun responses I got from this prank:[/font][/color] "You're going to get fired, dude." "Some people just don't share our sense of humour." "Wow.. uh... lots of typos." "You spelled OtakuBoards wrong in the thread title." [INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed] You forgot one of the best responses, in my opinion:[QUOTE=Shy][size=1]White, you're fired. -Shy[/size][/QUOTE] :p ~indifference [/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Recommended Posts