OtakuBoards

Ff X

gouf

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]i cant get the game my mom says i have enough stuff alredy so just tell me:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

It would not be fair to spoil the game for others that will indeed play it sometime soon. There are more viable ways to solve your dilemma than to post things here that anyone could unknowingly stumble upon. If anything, I'd suggest renting the game for five bucks. You would certainly get a lot more enjoyment out of the product by actually experiencing the storyline first hand. Another suggestion is to just wait. After all, the game isn't going anywhere. Lastly, if you're that desperate, buy a strategy guide or read a FAQ.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]JUST SPOIL THE GAME FOR ME YOU PEPOLE ALWAYS THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE. K I DONT NEED TO BORROW THE GAME I JUST CAME INTO some unicspetic income and can get it when my mom says i can [/B][/QUOTE]

You can spoil it for yourself. You'll wait until your mother decides it's time for you to have it or you can go some place else. Furthermore, after many of us took the time to answer questions for you, there is no need to use that tone. What you said only bespeaks ignorance. I just hope that I "accidentally" read it the wrong way....