OtakuBoards

Fav outlaw star charecter

Madmax

[color=crimson]I'd have to say Twilight Suzuka. She is so awesome. And she's handy with a sword. And she usually always kills her opponent. And not to mention she's beautiful. And enigmatic. And silent most of the time. Then I like Melfina. She's just cute and innocent. She reminds me of Lucia from Lunar 2.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Then I like Melfina. She's just cute and innocent. She reminds me of Lucia from Lunar 2.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I can't believe I didn't think about mel being like Lucia. They dress alike, too. Yeah, and both of them are like clueless to normal things on Earth. "What is a hot spring?"-Mel "What is that noise[crying] coming from the little child?"-Lucia

:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

I can't believe I didn't think about mel being like Lucia. They dress alike, too. Yeah, and both of them are like clueless to normal things on Earth. "What is a hot spring?"-Mel "What is that noise[crying] coming from the little child?"-Lucia

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Yeah and they even have the same innocent sounding voice. But I like Lucia better...she actually falls in love...Mel is just kind of THERE...and nothing REALLY develops between her and Gene...

AND AMEN AKITO! That's why SUZUKA is the BEST![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Anyone else think that Fred is gay?[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Come on . . . think about it for a while . . .[/SIZE]
[/B][/QUOTE]
i believe he is...and they...omitted some of what he says? Told Jim to see em in a couple years...heh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
i believe he is...and they...omitted some of what he says? Told Jim to see em in a couple years...heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]He's [i]definately[/i] gay.... - they way he hangs all over Gene, and flirts with him.... dead give aways. They even gave him a semi-feminine dub voice....[/color]

[SIZE=1]Aisha and Suzuka are my favorite characters on Outlaw Star. Aisha is so funny and stupid while Suzuka is just plain cool.

BTW: Does anyone else think that Suzuka is in love with Jean? C'mon just think about it...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]
[SIZE=1]Anyone else think that Fred is gay?[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Come on . . . think about it for a while . . .[/SIZE]
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes he is indeed. In the dubbed they edit out all the scenes where they talk about Fred being gay.

Jim: Ah... Fred Lou? I can't believe it.
Melfina: Is he really as awful as you say he is?.
Jim: Nah, you don't have anything to worry about Melfina because you're a girl.
Melfina: Oh, does he have a problem with men?
-Ep 5

Fred: I can't wait to see you in another 2 or 3 years.
Jim: Yeah well in 2 or 3 years I'll be some place far far away.
Fred: Well then I'd just come after you to the edge of the universe if I had to.
-Ep 6

Fred: So, whats this business you mentioned huh?
Gene: Its my spaceship, i'm gonna need to... Ah!
Fred: It was just a joke, just a joke.
Gene: C'mon man, I thought I told you that I hate those jokes of yours fred.
Fred: Ok, ok no more jokes alright.
Gene: Yeah right.
Fred: I'll be serious from now on.
Gene: Its even worse when you're serious.
-Ep 6 (Fred trys to kiss Gene; I'll attach some pictures)

Guard: Hey you
Gene: Hmm?
Guard: Do you know why we don't turn you away and lock you out even though you're rude to the young master?
Gene: Uh, cause you'll get yourself hurt if you take me on?
Guard: No, cause the young master happens to love you
Gene: What was that?
Jim: I don't even know.
-Ep 6

Fred: If you need a place to stay, you can use my room. Stay with me, wherever I am, in my bed, in my bath...
Gene: Thanks a lot Fred but I'll pass, she'll stay true to her word, see ya.
-Ep 6

:smoke: