Ryuujin Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 My fave would have to be Gene. Or Melfina. They are tied. :smoke:
Queen Asuka Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [color=crimson]I'd have to say Twilight Suzuka. She is so awesome. And she's handy with a sword. And she usually always kills her opponent. And not to mention she's beautiful. And enigmatic. And silent most of the time. Then I like Melfina. She's just cute and innocent. She reminds me of Lucia from Lunar 2.[/color]
Ryuujin Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]Then I like Melfina. She's just cute and innocent. She reminds me of Lucia from Lunar 2.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I can't believe I didn't think about mel being like Lucia. They dress alike, too. Yeah, and both of them are like clueless to normal things on Earth. "What is a hot spring?"-Mel "What is that noise[crying] coming from the little child?"-Lucia :smoke:
amiboshi Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I like Gene...cause he's just cool!:D But Jim's awesome, too. He's so smart and stuff!
Guest Akito Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Suzuka, she's sooo l33t man! I mean, how many ppl do u know can make a truck go into two peices with just a wooden sword?
Navi Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 i've only seen two episodes but i like jim. its something about the hacker types. hohoho.
Queen Asuka Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i] [B] I can't believe I didn't think about mel being like Lucia. They dress alike, too. Yeah, and both of them are like clueless to normal things on Earth. "What is a hot spring?"-Mel "What is that noise[crying] coming from the little child?"-Lucia :smoke: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Yeah and they even have the same innocent sounding voice. But I like Lucia better...she actually falls in love...Mel is just kind of THERE...and nothing REALLY develops between her and Gene... AND AMEN AKITO! That's why SUZUKA is the BEST![/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Either Melfina or Aisha . . . they are tied . . ! [SIZE=1]Anyone else think that Fred is gay?[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Come on . . . think about it for a while . . .[/SIZE] Oh and Q_A, did you ever see the last eppie of Outlaw Star? Melfina and Gene got together . . .
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=indigo]My favorite charas are Aisha and Gilliam..... they're so funny. :box:[/color]
Navi Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Anyone else think that Fred is gay?[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Come on . . . think about it for a while . . .[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i believe he is...and they...omitted some of what he says? Told Jim to see em in a couple years...heh.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] i believe he is...and they...omitted some of what he says? Told Jim to see em in a couple years...heh. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]He's [i]definately[/i] gay.... - they way he hangs all over Gene, and flirts with him.... dead give aways. They even gave him a semi-feminine dub voice....[/color]
Shy Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]Aisha and Suzuka are my favorite characters on Outlaw Star. Aisha is so funny and stupid while Suzuka is just plain cool. BTW: Does anyone else think that Suzuka is in love with Jean? C'mon just think about it...[/SIZE]
Ryuujin Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Anyone else think that Fred is gay?[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Come on . . . think about it for a while . . .[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes he is indeed. In the dubbed they edit out all the scenes where they talk about Fred being gay. Jim: Ah... Fred Lou? I can't believe it. Melfina: Is he really as awful as you say he is?. Jim: Nah, you don't have anything to worry about Melfina because you're a girl. Melfina: Oh, does he have a problem with men? -Ep 5 Fred: I can't wait to see you in another 2 or 3 years. Jim: Yeah well in 2 or 3 years I'll be some place far far away. Fred: Well then I'd just come after you to the edge of the universe if I had to. -Ep 6 Fred: So, whats this business you mentioned huh? Gene: Its my spaceship, i'm gonna need to... Ah! Fred: It was just a joke, just a joke. Gene: C'mon man, I thought I told you that I hate those jokes of yours fred. Fred: Ok, ok no more jokes alright. Gene: Yeah right. Fred: I'll be serious from now on. Gene: Its even worse when you're serious. -Ep 6 (Fred trys to kiss Gene; I'll attach some pictures) Guard: Hey you Gene: Hmm? Guard: Do you know why we don't turn you away and lock you out even though you're rude to the young master? Gene: Uh, cause you'll get yourself hurt if you take me on? Guard: No, cause the young master happens to love you Gene: What was that? Jim: I don't even know. -Ep 6 Fred: If you need a place to stay, you can use my room. Stay with me, wherever I am, in my bed, in my bath... Gene: Thanks a lot Fred but I'll pass, she'll stay true to her word, see ya. -Ep 6 :smoke:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now