Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Super Smash Bros. Sign ups


Recommended Posts

Posted
Since mstly everyne knows this game and it is fun, I decided to make an RPG of it. You are one of the characters. I will try to name all of them but some of them I did forget so if you want to be a character that I forgot just post and tell me thank you! Here is who you can be.
Mario, Pikachu, Luigi, Fox, Falco, Link, Kid Link, Zelda, Capt. Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Bowser, Pichu, Samus, Donkey Kong, Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Kirby, Mewtwo, Metal Mario and that is all I can think of right now. I know that I left a lot off too. This is how the sign up goes..

Character:
Special Move:
Special Finishing Move:
Helping Move:
Terminating Move: (Slefdestruct etc... You have to have one of these, you don't have to use it in battle but u have to have it.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is mine!
Character: Mewtwo
Special Move: Psychic Blast (A black beam that gets u dizzyand cnfused for 5 minutes.)
Special Finishing Move: Plasma Clones ( A trillion clones of Mewtwo made out f pure plasma emerge and everyone one f them including the real Mewtwo beats ur *** up.)
Helping Move: Atom Heal (Energy circles Mewtwo in the shape of an atom and heals Mewtwo.)
Terminating Move: Selfdestruction.

C'mon and sign up! I want this to be fun.
Posted
Character: Yoshi
Special Move: Tongue Wrap (throws his tongue around the opponent, and sqeezes for 5 minutes, making you dazed)
Special Finishing Move: Mini Yoshi (little mini Yoshi's jump out of nowhere and attack the opponent)
Helping Move: Blargg Heal (Blargg [Yoshi's friend] comes up from the ground and heals Yoshi)
Terminating Move: Explosion Egg (drops one of his eegs, and kills the oponent)

Cool idea Noodlez. :)
Posted
Name:Kid Link

Special Move:Fire Arrows

Finishing move:Super Sword Attack(chrages up his sword and spins)

helping move:Nyru's Love(from the OoT game)

Terminating move:Din's Fire(sets himself on fire, then blows up, in a really big explosion!)
Posted
Character: Adult Link
Special Move: Blade Boomarang
Special Finishing Move: Super Sword Blast (powers up and fires his sword at the enemy)
Helping Move: Koroki Heal
Terminating Move: Bomb slash (Jumps high into the air and comes down spinning in a frenzy to make a defening drill)
Posted
Character: Kirby
Special Move: Injest (steals other special moves)
Special Finishing Move: Hammer Smash
Helping Move: Star Healing
Terminating Move: Bomb Sacrifice (instead of a rock Kirby morphs into a huge bomb and makes a huge explosion)
Posted
Darn. All of you took the good characters!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Character: Metal Mario
Special Move: Leaping Fist
Special Finishing Move: Iron Kick
Helping Move: Metal Skull
Terminating Move: Burning Metal
Posted
Character: Zelda/Sheik
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda:

Special move: Mystic Spin
Finishing move: Farore's Wind
Helping move: Nayru's Love (healing attack)
Terminating move: Din's Fire (lights herself on fire, destroying herself and the enemy)

Sheik:

Special move: Chain
Finishing move: Sheik Palm Thrust
Helping move: Custom Chain (grabs the enemy with a chain whip)
Terminating move: Needle Spray (a spray of needles rains down on both her and the enemy)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]coo. Britty's joining. :devil: heh heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, yes. Coo indeed. :devil: :smirk: :naughty: :demon:

(Oh, I love these evil smirking smiles! :demon: )
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
character: donkey kong
special move:barrel throw
finishing move:grabs opponant and the does a flying tombstone
helping move:diddi kong comes in on a rhyno
terminating move: explosion (opens fur and reveals dynamite straped to hime and sets it off)
Posted
[size=1](I haven't played SSBM, so I don't know what Luigi's moves are...I'm making this up)

Character: Luigi
Special Move: Vacuum (sucks enemy into vacuum and spits 'em out)
Special Finishing Move: Fire Vacuum (shoots out a fireball from vacuum)
Helping Move: Health Vacuum (shoots hearts from vacuum)
Terminating Move: Ice Vacuum (shoots out cold water from vacuum and turns enemy into ice)

Hm, I have no idea how this RPG will go...but eh, I'll try I guess. :laugh: [/size]
Posted
Character: Fox
Special Move: Ray Gun Shot
Special Finishing Move: Ground Shatter (grabs opponent and throws him/her to the ground)
Helping Move: Deflect Blast (puts up a sheild that sends Blast back towards opponent)
Terminating Move: Swift Spin ( Hits the enemy 5 times, grabs enemy and throws them off the edge where they can't get back on)
Posted
Character: Bowser
Special Move: Fire Breath
Finishing Move: Shell Shot
Helping Move: Cover (leaps infront or a team mate to block a move)
Posted
Character: Bowser
Special Move: Fire Breath
Finishing Move: Shell Shot
Helping Move: Cover (leaps infront or a team mate to block a move)
Termination Move: Part of his shell falls off and reveals a timer counting down till the shell blows up.
Posted
k let me make sure i have everyone.......

NoodleZ=Mewtwo
Squashed Snail=Yoshi
Majora's Mask= Kid Link
Dragon Warrior= Link
Dragnfire1477= Kirby
Kool_aid13=Metal Mario
Gold_Angewomon= Zelda/Sheik
Super Goku= Dk
James= Luigi
Saiyan_Metroid= Fox
Kizu= Bowser

If that is correct u can go to the thread that I just made. If itis incorrect PM me and tell me what is wrong and I will correct it. Thank you...

-Ryan
Posted
[SIZE=1]Character: Ice Climbers
Special Move: Throwing Ice
Finishing Move: Hammer Smash
Helping Move: Ice Wall (creates a wall of ice, duh)
Termination Move: Blizzard (Everyone in the area freezes and slowly slides out of the ring)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Character: Ice Climbers
Special Move: Throwing Ice
Finishing Move: Hammer Smash
Helping Move: Ice Wall (creates a wall of ice, duh)
Termination Move: Blizzard (Everyone in the area freezes and slowly slides out of the ring)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Some of you people didn't read what I said about Terminating Moves. Terminating Moves are moves that kill you! For example slefdestruct. I put that up there too. kay Shyguy you are in, go post in the RPG now![/size]
Posted
Hi guys im back, ive been grounded for a month and havent been able to get on, i have waited dearly for this rpg and this one looks very fun, may i please join?


Char: ( I know that someone is already link so can i be...)
Blue Tunic Link?
Special Move: Sword Swirl
Finsihing Move: Sword Stab
Helping Move: Tri Force Dust
Terminating Move: Bomb Bag Chain Reaction( Throws bombs everywhere which hurts everyone 75% and lowers your own health to 1 %, so if someone touches you with a finger you die!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...