OtakuBoards

Quest for Peace [PG- Mild Violence, Language]

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Quest For Peace[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]With her jet black hair flowing behind her and her deep purple eyes shining in the moonlight, Rayne walked off from the town formerly known as Mika. She walked to the top of a nearby hill and turned around one last time, just to see the destruction she created. Mika was being burned down to the ground, nothing standing it they way, and it was all Rayne?s fault. She couldn?t help it though. Rayne had just been marked with The Curse, which caused anyone marked with it to do things that they?ll regret later in their life. Rayne turned away from her former life of Mika and began walking in the other direction, never looking back.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Many hours later, she approached a village far off from Mika called Feera. Rayne asked around, asking if anyone had heard of the village of Feera and all answered with a no. Rayne continued to adventure through Feera, looking around for a place to make money and stay when she ran into a pole. She looked up to see what she ran into and saw an add there.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]?Marked with The Curse? Find others who have been too! Do you want to get revenge on the Curse Bringer? Then come to The Kaliways on Friday, April 13. Go up to the bartender and ask for a hurricane. He?ll tell you to go somewhere and just follow his directions. Don?t forget!? Rayne read out loud.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]?That?s interesting,? She thought to herself. ?I?m gonna go there! But first, I gotta find The Kaliways??[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]------------------------------------------------[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]You are one of the 8 teens who have been afflicted by The Curse. The Curse is given to orphaned teens by the Almighty Curse Bringer named Sasu who?s looking for followers. The Curse will bring you almighty powers but on the bad side, you?ll not be able to control them. These 8 are on the quest for peace in their lives, as they?ve been shunned and hated. Now they?re going to come together to find Sasu and kill him, ultimately destroying The Curse forever.[/color][/size][/font]

[b][u][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Sign ups:[/color][/size][/font][/u][/b]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Name: Anything you want.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Age: Anything in the teens [you could go into a bar at any age][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Appearance: Self Explanatory Good descriptions and/or pictures work out nice.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]Personality: What is your character like?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]How he/she got The Curse: Self explanatory this is pretty much your snippet and how I?ll judge you.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][color=purple]I will post mine soon after.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Name: Lyon Matthews

Appearance: Lyon stands at 6?2, has dark blue hair which is short and falls towards his left. His small dark blue eyes and frameless black spectacles make him look serious and quiet. Lyon prefers to wear his light blue round-collared shirt that has a stripe which runs across his chest in white. He wears a pair of brown colored shorts which drops below his knees. On his left hand, he has a black glove which he uses to hide his ?mark of curse?.

Personality: Lyon is a serious person. He only talks when he thinks that it is the appropriate time to talk. His seriousness can sometimes make him look like a heartless person, which he is not. Although he can be really cold sometimes, behind that cold personality of his, he is actually very caring and friendly. Those that really knows Lyon knows that he is dependable and a good friend to have.

How he/she got The Curse: Born on the night of Christmas Eve in a farmer?s house, Lyon was a happy child living together with his parents. Although his parents were poor, they led a happy life together. That all ended when his father was threatened to give his farm over to a group of thugs or else Lyon will be killed. His dad was forced to steal money from local banks nearby for the thugs.

However, one night, his dad was sick of stealing for them. He went alone to the thug?s hideout with a shotgun after telling his wife. Lyon?s father told them that he refuses to do anything for the thugs. But the thugs were angered, and their leader sent out a force to dispose of his happy family. His father heard this and he used the shotgun to kill the leader. But right after their leader?s death, the thugs killed his father too.

At that same night, the force that was sent out to kill his family rammed into their house. Both his mother and Lyon were awake during that time. Her mother was murdered while she was protecting Lyon. Lyon was raged but he knows that he couldn?t do anything, so he fled. He fled from his father?s farm and into the city. Exhausted and soaked by the rain, he went to rest in a dark alley.

Hungry and cold, he lost his will to live; he prayed to God to just let him die. And that is when Sasu, the Almighty Curse Bringer recruited him as one of his followers.

Urmm...If there is anything that is needed to be changed, please PM me.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Magenta]Name: Tsubasa Kunogi

Appearance:[URL=http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Angels/princess.jpg]Tsubasa [/URL]

Personality: She is very optimsitic and very kind. Tsubasa loves to talk and just about anything that she's never seen before inspires her.

How She Got the Curse: Tsubasa was always a good kid until she went to school. She had never gone to school until she was 12. All the kids hated her and thought that something was wrong with her. But that never let her down. She would still talk to anyone and everyone seemed to like her up through the rest of junior high. By the end of Jr. High, she had gone bezerk and tore up the whole classroom.

The teachers tried to talk to her but she refused and ran away. The teachers called her parents and in the end, her parents never came for her. Tsubasa was starting to feel very out of place. She went to another village and found out that her parents died. It said that they went crazy after their daughter left and couldn't help but commit suicide.

Tsubasa cried and cried and then ran off to nowhere. She was in the mountains alone when someone came for her. Sasu said, "I'll make a deal with you."

Tsubasa then looked up and said while whining, "What can you do?! I've been shot down and outcasted and now my parents are dead because of me!!"

"I can help you by givng your parents back to you."

"You mean... that you can raise them back from the dead?!"

Sasu nodded. [/COLOR]

[color=#800080][font=Palatino Linotype][size=1]Name: Rayne Zangetsu[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1]Age: 15[/size][/font][/color]
[color=purple][font=Palatino Linotype][size=1]Appearance: [/size][/font][url="http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i312/animewannab/anime/anime%20girls/black%20haired/450011.jpg"][font=Palatino Linotype][size=1]Rayne[/size][/font][/url][/color]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=purple]Personality: Rayne is the shy type. She keeps to herself if she really doesnt know you. She may seem like a weak little school girl, but she's not. Deep down, she has the power of a beast.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=purple]How he/she got The Curse: It was six years ago. Rayne was one of the families that everyone knew in Mika. She was rich and her family donated to any charity possible. One day when Rayne and her family they passed a couple walking their dog. They greeted each other and continued walking by. Rayne glanced back at them when suddenly, someone ran quickly and snatched the dog from the couple.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=#800080]They gasped in horror while Rayne began chasing the person down. Her parents called after her, but Rayne didn't glance back. She saw the man hide behind the tree and she followed. [b]"Return the dog immediately!"[/b] Rayne shouted as the person forcefully grabbed her right arm. [/color][/size][/font][font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=#800080]Rayne suddenly felt a searing pain go through her body. Everything went black as she fell to the ground. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][size=1][color=#800080]She woke up moments later, just to see that everything that was peaceful was in flames. She looked up and saw the same person that stole the dog above her with the [b]"did I do this?"[/b] look in her eyes. All he did was nod. [b]"You're gonna feel that urge to come seek me out; how to control it. Use it at your will. You'll see."[/b]With that being said, he walked off.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name:[/B] Emilio Batou

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Appearance:[/B] [/COLOR] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/ichigo15gv.jpg][COLOR=DarkRed]Emilio.[/COLOR][/URL]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Personality:[/B] Jaded and filled with a general kind of lonliness and hopelessness. The curse has followed him for so long and little remains of the once kind and loving soul he once was. He has become bitter, angry and mistrusting. He keeps the world at a double arms length. When he looks out into the world he doesn't see people he sees victims.

[B]How He Got Cursed:[/B] It was 6 years earlier. Emilio once lived in a small town called Zandaria. It was small and isolated, but it was a simple happy life. Emilio was still living with his mother and father. Simple, but that's all he ever wanted.

Then one day "he" came. The towns people rarely saw outsiders, but they were to kind and trusting in nature to think ill of him. They simply smiled and greeted this beast into the home. Emilio found him casually striding through the streets. "He" walked over to Emilio with a smile, but Emilio thought it seemed hollow. But he paid it little mind, like those in his, he was to good natured to think ill of it.

"He" then walked over to Emilio with his hollow smile "Why hello little boy."

Emilio simply smiled and responded "Hello."

"He" then said the words that Emilio will never forget "Have ever wanted to see the world?"

Emilio had never thought of it before, but now that this thought had been given to him. Emilio nodded "Yeah, I think I would."

"He" then said "Put out your hand."

Though hesitant he put his right hand forward. "He" then clasped Emilio's hand with both of his own tightly til Emilio felt a slight twinge.

The next memory Emilio had was of bone chilling cold. As his eyes came back into focus he saw mounds of snow and ice. He thought that perhaps he had been kidnapped and dumped in the mountains by the man. But then he started to notice the odd shape of some of the ice formations. As he drew closer to them he began to realize the horrible truth. The town he was born in and had lived and loved some much was now no more then a frozen was landed. Many of the buildings were destroyed and in rubble, as if there was some kind of battle.He began to cry in the frozen town, his own tears freezing on his face. The next thing he heard was the sound of hands clapping.

It was "Him". He was looking at Emilio with a much more satisfied grin on his face. "He" then said "That was a truly fantastic display, my boy. Even I didn't dare hope for so much."

Emilio felt his sorrow melting under a burning rage. He ran after "Him", but the faster he ran the further "He" seemed to get. Just before "He" disappeared into the snow, he said "I hope to see you again some day, my boy. Your performance was truly enjoyable."

Emilio feel to his knees at the edge of the snow and what remains of the grassy plain. Filled with fury and and unbareable sorrow, he has left the remnants of his happy life to fulfil his mission of death of that bastard. Sasu, the curse bringer.[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1]Very nice to all of you! They're great! I can't wait for this RP to start. It'll be fun. We just need to get somemore people to signup, so it would be much appriciated if you could put a linky in your signature. Thanks![/size]

*Sorry about it being so long. I kind of got into the story, and got carried away.*

Name: Samantha(Sam) Semore
Appearance: [URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8444/revyenaccion6wf.jpg]Sam[/URL]
Personality: Sam is a very domineering, self-centered, ego-centric, determined young woman. She loves to get attention, and has to always be right. She has her own honor code, and will kill or badly injure anyone who breaks it, and if she likes you, she's loyal till the end. Her one goal in life is too find her brother, and kill Sasu.

How he/she got The Curse: Sam was an ordinary rebellious pre-teen, with a twin brother named Alex, a drug endused mother, and an abusive, alcoholic father. She was always getting picked on by kids at school, and her family rarely had enough money to but lunch.

Her brother was the only one that ever knew what she went through, and loved her. They were always together, and did EVERYTHING together (not anything incestrious) and were only happy when together. Alex was always talking about running away forever, and becoming famous and stuff. You know, like all kids do.

As the years went bye, her hopes diminished, until one day.

Samantha was silently walking home from a typical day at school, when she saw a bunch of cops around her house. Panic rose through her as she thought of what could have happened. Alex had stayed home sick today, and now there?s cops everywhere. She quickly ran up to the nearest cop and grabbed his arm.

"Where is he?!"

The cop looked at her sorrowfully, and answered.

"I'm sorry, but your mother and father are dead."

"But where?s my brother?"

"We don't know. We haven?t found any trace of him, but we think he might have killed them."

A sudden shock ran through her as the cop's answer ran through her head."...he killed them".

*I can't believe it. He couldn't have. Oh, Alex. Where are you?*

Warm, salty tears immediately gathered in her eyes, and started to run down her pale cheeks. She buried her face into her hands and hastily ran down through the ally way next to their apartment complex. The wind was cold today as it flew by her face and arms. Her entire body shivered uncontrollably as she fell to the ground and wept. The hard rocky pavement seemed to spin as he lie there, slowly slipping into the dark solitude of unconsciousness.

A faint whisper suddenly engulfed her ears as she hovered above the ground, half conscious. A pair of soft long arms were holding her comfortingly, waiting for her to awake fully.

"Sam..Sam..wake up. You have to get up. He's coming."

She slowly opened her eyes and saw the figure before her. Her mout widened and she quickly wrapped her arms around Alex's neck.

"Oh, my god! Your alive! I was so worried. The cops said you killed mom and dad. I'm so confused. You couldn't have. You couldn't have.."

Alex smiled happily and helped Sam to her feet. Then he grabbed her wrist and tugged her along.

"We have no time for this Sam. I'll explain everything later, but we have to go."

"Why?"

"Because "he's" looking for me."

"Who's he? What are you talking about? Are you feeling ok?"

"Oh, never mind...quickly!"

It seemed as if hey were running forever when we finally arrived at a nice little park. The park was full of a rainbow of flowers, and little children, and dogs running about. A smile crept over her face as she looked at them. How happy they were. How free, and happy. If only she knew how it really was at home. To know if they felt as she felt. Went through the same things she did. But this didn't matter now. Alex was acting weird, and she was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Ok. Now listen. I'm getting tired of all this crap! You tell me what's going on NOW!"

Alex sighed and looked around suspiciously.

"It's like this. I was on the couch watching some Jackie Chan marathon on Spike, when I heard mom and dad at each others throats again. I didn't want to get in the middle of it, so I went up stairs to take a little nap. When I woke up I felt this strange stinging on my wrist, and when I looked at it, there was this strange marking on it. I starred at it for few seconds, then suddenly a random wired guy pops out of nowhere and tells me about this cure thing. I thought he was crazy or something, but he just smiled at me, and the next I knew we were down stairs and mom and dad were dead. They were dead, but it didn't look like them. They were older looking, and their skin was sunken in. Like that one mummy movie where he sucks the lfe out of them, or all there fluid or something. It was really freaky. Well, he smiled again and told me he would be back for you. So, I waited where the cops wouldn't find me. Then I saw you passed out in the ally."

The shock of his story flew through her entire body. She couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't breath.

Alex waited and then shook her a bit.

"Are you ok? Sam!"

Suddenly the sky seemed to darken, and the mysterious man appeared in front of them.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

Alex quickly stood in front of her, but was easily tossed away. Sam screamed and tried to run away, but the man snatched her throat and grinned. He lifted her in the air, as her neck burned under his palm. He dropped her and picked up the unconscious Alex.

She screamed again and watched as the man slowly disappeared with her brother in his arms.

"Alex!"

Suddenly her eyes went dark. hen she awoke everyone in the park was dead. The stench of the rotting corpses overwhelming her. She looked around and saw their torn bodies scatered about the park. She looked at her blood soaked hands and clothes, and screamed in complete horror.
---------------------------
This was four years ago, and now she travels the land searching for her brother. She's become very cold hearted, and mean. But it's the good of others, She doesn't want to get close too anyone.

She never leaves anywhere without her guns, and will not stop searching, until she has her brother back, and Sasu is dead.