OtakuBoards

The Sleeper's Underground...[M-SVL]

Raiha

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times]It behooves me to post in this mildly abandoned thread the various plotlines that are slowly being developed.

Assault on Sun Heights. People that will be theoretically involved: Wondershot, Neil, Flash, The Boss, Death Knight, Shy, Dead.

Reproductive Troubles: Malkav, Raiha, BKstyles

The Fighting Scene: BKstyles, The Boss, Raiha

Overt Acts Of War: Flash, Sandy, Gavin, Wondershot.

People who Need to Post:

ALL OF THE ****ING ABOVE.

This has been a public service announcement. Be happy.[/font][/COLOR]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, just to clarify, the plan I had developed with Flash and Chaos involved our characters getting into a fight on our own time, and the attack on Sun Heights would be carried out by other members of Infinite Longevity, likely just NPCs.

To this end, I think it would be preferable if DeadSeraphim, The Boss, DeathKnight or Shy were to write about a battle at Sun Heights. If you guys have read my posts, then you know what the chemical agent Ataraxia does to people, so you can write about the enemy using it against the clinic no problem.

Right now, though, I planned to hold off my next post until Chaos made his, establishing where he was currently, so that Razorback might initiate the conflict by attacking his crime scene and getting the officers there to call for help. If it is preferable, though, I can make my post now and he and Flash would simply end up making their posts slightly out of chronological order, i.e. assuming they haven't received the call for help yet.

Anyway, sorry if I've left people in the dark, I really should have just used the Underground thread to talk about this, as I had no idea that it would involve so many people.

@ Wondershot;

I'm pretty sure Neil intended to have a post or small arc at the fight club, but I haven't seen him online in ages so I'm going to have to step in and take control of our characters. I'll make a post outlining where we are, maybe having a brawl or something, and then you can begin your assault on the crime scene. Sound good?

Sounds like a good idea to me. What will happen is the last thing the crime scene investigators will do is call Chang for help, so you can then post about Chang and Scruggs burning rubber to get back to the crime scene and maybe initiating the conflict of Razorback and Scruggs by having Razorback sneak up on them and use his Ataraxia.

If Neil doesn't show up for the fight, we could say that it is Chang who manages to avoid breathing in the drug and starts to fight Razorback hand to hand. If Neil does return, we could have Scruggs do the fighting instead, or just leave it at whoever wants to do the fighting can.

In any event, I'm still refining the post in which Razorback attacks the officers on scene, so here's more or less how it would look, post-by-post:

- Chang and Scruggs do their business (Flash)
- Razorback attacks the crime scene (Wondershot)
- Chang and Scruggs return to the crime scene to answer the distress call and are attacked by Razorback (Flash or Chaos)
- Combat ensues with the party not incapacitated by drugs (Wondershot)

Ideally, I would find a way to end the fight in a stalemate, as no party in our conflict is yet marked for death, but I believe we have established that this definitely makes matters more dire for Razorback and the SFPD.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times]And Dead posts to spice things up. Thank goodness. Either way, someone poke BK into posting, since it's his turn after all. Also... ...I'm not sure what I was going to say here. Whatever. Keep talking amongst yourselves.[/font][/COLOR]

I'm kind of alive. Moved into my own place and certain things have prolonged my ability to get online, but I do still exist.

I intend to post very soon, with some character development, leading to the Fight Club. Business there will more than likely be interrupted by a civil dispute, forcing the fight between the cops and the madman.

Tada.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][font=times]BK, Neil, and Shy may now post at any time, regardless of order, it should work fine.

Go meshuga.

me·shu·ga also me·shug·ga (m-shg)
adj. Slang
Crazy; senseless.[/font][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...