Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='tachiKC']so basically, its just a drawing or whatever, based on the theme?[/quote][size=1]Yeah, that's basically it.

[quote name='The Heart][B]EDIT:[/B'] Drat. What about "Lust" then?[/quote]Sorry, that one's taken as well. Check the first post for the master list of all the terms and who's already signed up for them.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Sorry, that one's taken as well. Check the first post for the master list of all the terms and who's already signed up for them.[/size][/quote]

*dissapointed* It hadn't been updated when I last checked...sorry. :animedepr

What about 38) Heroes?
Posted
I would do [B]40) Zeitgeist[/B]. I've fancied that word for a long time now. ;D

I have started sketching on the piece, and it's gonna have a massive amount of details and symbolism! It is, after all, the "spirit of our time". ;D
Posted
[SIZE=1]The piece has to be in on Sunday, right?

Because I'm working on it all day tomorrow so should have it up, just to let you know so it doesn't look like I'm abadoning it or anything ^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]Ah, just a clarification:

The deadline for everything is on next Sunday. Whether it be your first theme or your third, all of them have to be in by the 27th. Also, those who have completed their first theme can already claim a second (Yay!).

Everyone, thanks for signing up![/COLOR]
Posted
[font=arial]I checked the other pages to see if anyone took it, but I don't think they did...

Can I please take #45, Ouch! ?[/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'd like to do one of the Polar Opposites. Doesn't matter which number.[/SIZE]

[B]EDIT: [/B]
[SIZE=1]I'd also like to do Introduction.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Ohh, since I'm done already, I get to pick another one! Yay! :DD

Anyway, can I get [B]50. Art Studio[/B], please?

I want to put my graphic skills to the test, and also use Jamie's grand-winning entry in the HB! battle. It was so pretty. :3

Anyway, so yeah.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Jamie would like Spica 1, pls.

Does this mean I do it first and you follow, Delta? (I'm guessing so seeing as it's...er...number 1)

PS: Thanks KW, that's really sweet of you :animeshy: [/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]^ Not really. Whoever finishes first decides the theme. The numbers are just for us to know whether one's claiming the left (1) or the right (2) half of the worm.

I'll be putting up my piece in an hour. Please wait for it.[/COLOR] :animeswea
Posted
[COLOR=#656446]Hey guys!
We've got just under 4 days to submit all our pieces! Remember: May 27!
(!!!)

Also, [b]#7 Otakuboards[/b] claimed. (!)[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...