OtakuBoards

Zoids: Fight for Earth M(LVS)

Akieen Cloud

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]The year is 3042 and the world has finally found what it likes to call 'peace'; this is somewhat true for there are no more wars in this time, no more countries looking for domination, just a singal tournament every year to decide the best teams in the world. There are battle before this tournament to let the teams qualafiy for the tournament at the end of the year and things have gone smoothly up until now.
In this year the tournament has had some rather shocking developments, the robots that comissioned it last year were no where to be fouond and all of earth got a rather nasty video feed from venus.
-_ This is the tar fleet from Venus, we have seen your battles and wish to challange you to a fair battle, here on out home planet. You will hold your qualafacation rouonds as you do yerly only when it comes time to do your final battle it will be with our piolits. You will choose the bet from every team that makes it and assemble them into a team of their own. That is all. Good luck. The term will be exsposed when the time comes for it. _-

This alone was shocking enough but the most hocking of it all was the knowlage that some one other then ourselves had been able to create the Zoids that we use at home. Zoids are giant machine animals that have fighting capabilities unlike anything that we had ever imagined, but swore never to use them for war, this was not one of those times.

Clair looked out the shuttle window as she was transported to the space station above the central peace building. It was a smooth ride and things seemed to be going well when a loud and frighting raor made the shuttle tremble.
'Dash.'
Clair unbuckled her belt and dashed for the cargo hold where multiple men were trying to restrain a large Zoid that seemed not to like that idea.
"Stop! If you tie him down it will make him more nervous!"
"What do you mean, if we don't when we land this thing will slide everywhere and tear the undersinde of this ship to shreds."
"I'll stay with him and keep him calm, just leave him be."
She walked up to the thrashing Zoid and put her hand on it's foreleg.
"Easy friend, we're almost there."
As the crew men filed out of the cargo she looked around at the other Zoids that were in with her Lighting Saix. She named them off one by one thinking quietly to herself.
'Wow, so many of us are here...hope everything works out.'
There were also some of the newer modles that she had never had the pleasure of seeing, not knowing their names she pulled the lever for the line to the cockpt and let it pull her up, sitting in the piolit seat she nervously waited for the landing to meet her new team, and the other Zoids.

Name:
Apperance:
Zoid:
Name:
Crew:
Weight:
Max Speed:
Weapon: (Max is 4 please)
Equipment: (Extras like boosters, or night vision also only up to 4 please)
Post: For this I want a pre-post of your chars feeling during the flight to the space station. Tell me about your Zoid, and give some insight to to your character.

If you need a list of Zoids here is a site I found with every known Zoid, even the japanese. If you find one you like use it, if it has no attack or picture, make it up your self, if you want to do that anyway, go ahead, I like creativeity. There are rules for this, please, no god modeing, right now in the beging all of our Zoids are at the same level, remember that.

Here's the site: [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Zoids]List[/URL] Any Zoid off of this list is acceptable.

Here's mine
Name:Clair Weathers
Apperance:[URL=http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2005/333/5/1/Tomb_Raider_anime_girl_by_Kayo_Chan.jpg]Clair[/URL] Light blue hair and dark green eyes her out fit is black with white strap and her skirt is als white.
Zoid: Lighting saix
Name: Dash
Crew:1
Weight: 65 tons
Max Speed:325 mph
Weapon: Laser Killer Fangs, Strike Laser Claws, Double Barrelled Vulcan Gun, Pulse Laser Rifle.
Equipment: Booser Pack, Wing Stabilizers, Vertical Stabilizeres, Organoid System.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Name: Haze Weathers

Appearance: [URL=http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000204085140222915][IMG]http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/13224/2000204085140222915_th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Zoid:[URL=http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005085167755448830][IMG]http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/14464/2005085167755448830_th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Meugen Liger

Name: Endaro

Crew: 1

Weight: 70 tons

Max speed: 305 MPH

Weapons: Twin blades, back mounted dual vulcan canon, front shoulder mounted missle pods, blade tail.

Equipment: Boosters, smoke screen tubes, radar, inferred sensors

Bio: Haze continued to look out of the window as his sister left to the cargo area where the zoids were held. All he could think about was the upcoming battles. His heart was racing, it wanted to fight, although he was fairly new to combat. He'd only been piloting for three years. Many of his skills came from watching his sister as she practiced. Haze left the window to check on Endaro. As he approached, the zoid lowered its head. He put his hand on it and rubbed it, comforting the zoid. [B]"Where almost there buddy. Soon we'll get to fight."[/B] Haze glanced left to see his sister struggling with her zoid. He laughed at her annoyance. He remembered the day his sister asked him to join her crew. He was the pain back then, always messing up. [B]"Good times."[/B] Endaro seems to remember to as he shakes his head as if trying to forget.[/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=2][font=book antiqua][b]Name: Vincent Vira
[b]Age:[/b] 28
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/?action=view¤t=GadoHumain.jpg]Vincent[/url] His eyes are green
[b]Zoid:[/b] [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Gungbox.jpg]Gungyarados[/url]
[b]Name:[/b] Nemesis
[b]Crew:[/b] 1
[b]Weight:[/b] 155 tons
[b]Max Speed:[/b] Land-110km/h Air-Mach 3.7 faster but harder to control
[b]Weapon:[/b] Hyper Charged Particle Cannon, Pulse Cannon, 3-Barrel Shock Cannon, God Tail, Gale Wing, Flamethrower
[b]Equipment:[/b] Power Connector Port, All-Weather 3-D Radar, Ice Metal Protector (beam reflective armour), space flight capabilities
[b]Post:[/b] Vincent stood ontop of his zoid which was notciably bigger then the rest and was located at the back. Most of the zoids in the hanger were land based they were a popular thing among newer fighters but what they didn't realize is that the ones in the air have more room espacially when it is space flight equipped.

Either way they would make nice distractions while he can bomb the hell out of these guys they were going to fight. One though caught his eye. The Lighting Saix up towards the front and its owner the hot broad next to it. He had fought them a couple times. Hard little buggers to hit so you have to spread the shot when they try to use their little holo tech of theirs. Thnkfully his zoid could not only keep up with them but outrun them as well. On land though they would rip his *** apart cause he wasn't built for it.

His zoid twitched and he turned to see what it was staring at. He was watching all the other flying ones and was wanting to rip them apart to show them who owned the skys. [b]"Easy Nemesis. they would be no match even if they wanted to harm you"[/b][/font][/size][/color]

Name: Kaien Gilford
Apperance: [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30398794/[/url]
Zoid: Gairyuki ([url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gairyuki.jpg[/url])
Name: Shirupu (Sharp)
Crew:1
Weight:118 tons
Max Speed:290 km/h
Weapon: Electron Bite Fangs, Ray-Absorbing Charged Particle Cannon, Machineguns (4), Killer Claw (4)
Equipment: Blox-CAS, Ion Boosters (2), Ray-Absorbing Verniers (12), Blox hardpoints (19)
Post: The flight was taking too long. Kaien was nervous; apparently the fate of the WORLD lay on his shoulders, as well as the shoulders of the other pilots here. Looking around the containment area for everyone's zoids, he saw his own, which he had named Shirupu. It was a powerful zoid, IF used in the right hands. It had the ability to trade armor for it's own support team, though Kaien rarely used it. He smiled, adamantly proud of his zoid, and for a while thoughts of the coming battle cleared his head.

He went over to his zoid, weaving in and out of all the zoid pilots, and entered the area made for it. It acknowlegded his presence with a low growl; which meant to Kaien that he was antsy. Putting his hand on the lower part of the zoids leg (which was as high as he could reach) he comforted it, saying, "There now, no reason to be upset. We're just going to fight some more bad guys, and win some more. Won't it be nice to get some new weapons for you? Atta boy."

The zoid calmed noticeably, and Kaien realized that he had even talked away HIS OWN doubts about the upcoming trial. He went in a corner of the area, and buckled down in a chair. He had space reserved for him in the living residence, but figured that he would rather spend the trip with his zoid; the only friend he had brought with him. He yawned, quickly falling asleep.

[B]Name:[/B] Alex Kine

[B]Age:[/B] 24

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/Tanner.jpg][U]Alex[/U].[/URL] He's 5'9 and weighs 135 lbs.

[B]Zoid:[/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/800px-Shadowfox.jpg][U]Shadow fox[/U].[/URL]

[B]Zoid Name:[/B] Sly

[B]Crew:[/B] 1

[B]Weight:[/B] 52 tons

[B]Max Speed:[/B] 290 km/h

[B]Weapons:[/B] Electron Bite Fangs, Strike Laser Claws (4), Shoulder Weapon Rack, Multi Weapon Rack, AZ 30mm Armour-piercing Laser Vulcan, AZ 70mm Pop-Out Electro-Net Cannon.

[B]Equipment:[/B] Smoke Dischargers (6), Stealth System, Optical Camouflage, Anchors (4), 3D Radar and Multi-Ear Sensors (2).

[B]Post:[/B] Alex was sitting quietly in Slys cockpit. He was simply enjoying the ride. This woud be his frist time in space so he was enjoying his trip into the final frontier. Sly on the other hand wasn't quite so patient. He was starting to get ansy in the bay aboard the transport ship. There were so many other zoids on board, not to mention the fact that old Sly didn't like being restrained like this. Small spaces didn't suit him at all. Alex just kept patting the dashboard [B]"I know, I know. Just hang in there. We'll be there soon."[/B]

Sly let out a low moan. Alex responded [B]"Come on, it's only been a few hours. Your not gonna die! Besides, once we get there, I doubt you'll know what to do with yourself."[/B]

Sly grunted on more time and then went silent again. Alex folded his arms behind his head and laid the seat back. In the bay were a wide aray of different zoids and there pilots. He still wasn't too sure of the specifics, but this was suppose to be a big deal. He was kinda wishing he had paid closer attention to what that old man was saying. He knew it had something to do with the fate of the planet or some nonsense like that. Alex really cared little for any of it. He was just hoping for a good time. And his partner was anxious for the same.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Name: Marri Ovan
Apperance: [URL=http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Tripphat/Amandag.jpg]Marri[/URL]
- 5'4
- 115lbs
Zoid: Orudios[URL=http://www5.big.or.jp/~aquarius/zoids/list/picture00/motor/helic/orudios.jpg](Pegasus Type)[/URL]
Name: Faron
Weight: 140 tons
Max Speed: 360 km/h, Mach 3.6
Weapon:
- Thunder Blade
- Great Buster
- Missile Pod
- Accelerated Shock Cannon
Equipment:
- High-Manoeuvrability Booster
- Metal Protector
- Cooling Radiator
- Space Flight Capabilities
Marri blinked open her eyes, as Faron stured beneath her. She rolled onto her stomach and laid her hand on her beloved zoid's head. She smiled as she saw his eyes looking towards the small windows, she knew he wanted to be in the open air, just as much as she did. Running her head along the smooth metal of Faron's body, he began to settle as Marri's eyes began to shut again.

For some reason, Marri just couldn't keep herself alert on space crafts, or any glying machine that wasn't her zoid. Whenever she was in Faron she was bursting with alertness, maybe it was her training or maybe just a love of politing herself but whatever it was it had no effect on her now.

In a half-slumber, Marri watched the other zoids in the cargo hold. She huffed a bit, it wasn't right for the zoids to be locked up in the cargo hold with other stupid things, they sould be somewhere else. A place reserved for them.[I] Like that would ever happen.[/I] Out of the courner of her eye, Marri spotted another flying type zoid with its pilot. This brought a slight smile to her soft face.

At least she wouldn't be the only one in the air, but then again Faron's type could also fight just as well on the ground as in the air. Though the air was his specialty. Rolling back onto her back, Marri stared dazily at the solid roof above them, how she wished that there was open sky above them in stead of this trapped musty air that she had been breathing for hours. Sleep finally grasped her as her eyes flutter shut and Marri driffed into dreams of the open air.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Alice Hoffman
[B]Age:[/B] 25
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Apperance:[/B] [url=http://www.absoluteanime.com/big-o/angel.jpg]Alice[/url]
[B]Zoid:[/B] Geno Breaker
[B]Name:[/B] Jabberwocky
[B]Crew:[/B] 1
[B]Weight:[/B] 137.5 tons
[B]Max Speed:[/B] 345 km/h
[B]Weapon: [/B] Charged Particle Cannon, Hyper Strike Claws (2), AZ 140mm Shock Gun (2), Micro Poison Missile Pod (2)
[B]Equipment: [/B] E-Shield Generator, NZR Composite Sensor, Particle Converter, Anchors
[B]Post:[/B] She sat on Jabberwocky's talon, legs crossed at the ankles elegantly, watching the other pilots and their zoids over the tops of her glasses with a sweet smile. Not, really, because she was friendly - more because they all seemed so very, very tense. So very [i]serious[/i].

It was all just a game in her mind. All just a dance...Jabberwocky rumbled above her, claws snapping open and closed in what passed for a Zoid's sleep. She patted the cold metal of his talon, grinning.

"No worries, Jabber. We'll be there soon enough."

The massive Zoid quieted, claws snapping closed once again, vibrant crimson armor the color of blood in the dim light. How...appropriatly melodramatic. She laughed again. This would be fun.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]This is going great, I'll get this up and goiong as soon as Ozy finishes the sign up, I will leave the sign ups open for anyone else who wishes to join, feels free, the moe the merrier.
To all of you who have signed up already thank you and I'll get this going asap.

Okay, Ozy is late so I'll just start the Rp and let Ozy join after finishing the sign up, it's up and open people. Go find it.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Purple]Name: Zoe Trail

Appearance: [url]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Magical%20Girls/thegoldenqueen.jpg[/url]

Zoid: Storm Sworder

Name: Cats-Eye

Weight: 135 tons

Max Speed: 255 mph

Weapon: Hyper cannon, Blade wings, Electric Shock gun (2), and Poison missile launcher (3)

Equipment: generated shield, heat sensors, high energy booster pack, and smoke screens

Post: Zoe looked out of the window of the ship and couldn't wait to get to the station. She was in the cargo hold with her zoid Cats-Eye. Cats-Eye was a Storm Sworder and didn't like the fact of the cargo hold being so small. It was moving around a lot and wouldn't stop.
"Cats-Eye, settle down. We're almost there. It's just gonna be a little further and then you'll be able to get out of here. Okay?" she said as Cats-Eye settled down and sat still.
"We're almost there. Just a bit more and then the fun will begin."
Zoe looked out the window and saw the station arriving. She giggled at the thought of what was waiting for them.[/COLOR]

Okay everyone, I'll be playing in this rp with the permission of Knuckles' Girl so I'll be a part of the fun.