OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles

Deathsye

Oki chuckled and ran a head of Yue and then looked back to see her after her. "Oh try to keep up..." she said speeding up and leaping from limb to limb with great balance. Everyonce in a while she would stop to let Yue catch up a bit then start running again just to tease her. "Hehe. sorry I can't help it..." she said jumping down and then running on the ground.

Adoma watched as the tests from the Jounin were being conducted. He noticed there were other Ninja here besides he that wasn't supposed to be. But at this time they didn't concern him. For the most part he was watching Gaaza and his Genin pupil. He had always heard of the Kazekage and his ability with sand and he wanted to see if Gaaza was the same.

"Let's see if you have some of your father in you..." he said to himself.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed]Gosa wached as Yuki left for the battle feild. [B]"I wonder how Yue is doing?"[/B] [B]"Got yourself a girl there, huh kid?"[/B] Gosa turned, suprised to see the ramen server was evesdropping. But it didn't last long. He was flatered to here that people think he had someone special. [B]"No, not yet. I'm hoping though. I have my someone in mind. My sister keeps bugging me to tell her. Sorry, but I must go."[/B] He bowed, showing espect to his elder before running off to the feild he was suppose to report to. He stopped before it came into view and decided to walk to save some energy. [B]"No sense of burning it all. I might have to fight."[/B] Gosa grinned his excited smile. [B]"Sounds like fun."[/B] He put his hands in his pockets as the feild opened up before him. He saw Yuki and Keasora waiting for him.[/COLOR]

Shinaru: "Ok Gaaza, this should not be that hard. One of my skills is not only speed but accaracy too." Shinaru tossed a kunai and hit the target but no bulls-eye. Shinaru: "Well at least I hit it and at 25 feet thats not bad either." Gaaza shaking his head: "Yes that was average but we want perfect hits." When he said that, Gaaza tossed a kunai and hit the target dead on. Shinaru thinking to him self: "Sheesh he sounds just like my foster mom." Shinaru tosses another kunai and this time its the target dead center and the he tossed two more on succesion but hitting out side the bulls-eye mark. Shinaru: "If that was an opponnet, he would be down, but not killed. I hate killing if it is not neccessary." Gaaza with a suprise look on his face: "Really, so try to kill your target if he is too dangerous to let him live. Spare those who deserve a second chance in life." Shinaru stunned: "What? Oh I see, I guess in real battle when both lives are on the line, you try to kill the enemy instead of paralizing them. I heard the stories of you father, amazing skill he had over the sand. I wished someday I could meet him personaly. Anyways back to training." After that Shinaru kept tossing kunai and shurikens at the sand target hitting the bulls-eye and the target.

(OoC: Syrain is my new character and he was approved by Deathcry. He is a drifter and he wrights down all the best sights and places in the whole world and puts them in [U]'The Places and Shops You Must Go To.'[/U])

Across town, Syrian was walking into a shop to buy some jewlery for some-one he never sees. Syrian: "Hmmm this one is nice but its too exspensive for me at the moment. Oh this one is pretty and its in my price range! Excuse me shop keeper, I would like to purchase this peice of jewlery please and can I have it gift wrapped?"
Shop Keeper: "Yes, one moment please." While Syrian waited for the shop keeper he noticed a fox with three tails run by at a fast speed with a person chasing it. Syrian: "Excuse me, sorry to bother you again. Is their genin exams going on?" Shop keeper: "Here you go and yes their are genin exams going on." Syrian: "Thank you, I will put this shop in my 'must come back' list for later." Sop keeper: "Your welcome and come again." After that Syrian walked out and decided to visit the acadamy to see how it was oganized and its battlefields where set up.

When Syrian got to the acadamy, several jounin stopped him. Jounin: "Where do you think your going?" Syrian: "Well I travel from place to place, checking on acadamy's buildin organization and their battle feild set ups. I wright them in my journal to keep so that way if I decide to take on a village to call home at least I know whats the best place to be." Jounin: "Well sorry to disapoint you, but outsiders are forbiden to enter the acadamy without papers indicating your visit." Syrian with a smile on his face: "Ok, I will come back later." Jounin: "Make sure you have athorization papers." Syrian: "OK." Syrian walked away till he was out of view and jumped the walls right into a sign that said 'Battle Field 22'. Syrian: "That was smart, I guess I should watch where I land next time (laughing at him self)."

[COLOR=Navy]"Dammit Oki! You're trying to tease me! Well, I'll get you for that!" said Yue as she stopped when Oki stopped. Yue did a few hand signs and yelled," Summoning Jutsu! Kyocho!"

When she was finished, a puff of smoke appeared. When the smoke died down, there was kitsune with serveral tails and one mark on its head. [FONT=Century Gothic]"What have you called me this time to do? I'm sure it's something along the line of a test?"[/FONT] said the kitsune

"Well, you hit it right on the dot. I'm chasing that kitsune, Oki, over there for my genin test. If I don't catch her by one 'o clock, then I will go after my Sensei," she said to the kitsune

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Okay, I see the point. Hop on and we'll chase after Oki."[/FONT]

She got on the kitsune's back and yelled," Let's go Higanbana!"
And with that they were off.[/COLOR]

"Clever Yue... But it will take more then that little guy to catch me..." said Oki speeding up and started to pant slightly. "This girl is actually tiring me out now..." she said. After a while she began to slow down and started to stop. "I don't think I can out run them... I will just have to out smart them now..." she said turning and running at them then when she got close jumping over them. "haha!"

Adoma still watched and was actually watching Gaaza the most. If he could get a sample of his sand he could create a new Jutsu. He was always looking for new ways to make Jutsu and modify ones he already knew.

"All I need is a hand ful..." said Adoma.

"Good Shinaru good. A few more like that and we'll move on in no time." Said Gaaza as he saw shinaru throw a few more kunai through the center whole in the target. "Not all targets will be standing waiting for you to hit them though. In a few minutes I'll start moving the target." Shinaru was a little nervous but ready and excited for the challenge. He threw more kunai and got more perfect bull's-eyes, much to the admiring of Gaaza. Then Gaaza began moving the whole in the target but not the target itself...yet.

Meanwhile Kurono finished his touch-ups on black hawk, he added humanoid arms making it more of a harpy than a bird, but he kept the name black hawk all the same. When finished he stood up and wiped his forehead, then re-sealed black hawk into it's scroll. he put it on his back with the other scrolls and walked out, closing the door behind him. He wanted to test out his puppets and have some fun, so he decided on looking for Gaaza. It had been a fair bit before Kurono remembered Gaaza loved training at battle field 21, putting himself in his element. Kurono grinned now knowing where Gaaza was and wondered towards him.

On his way however he noticed a ninja spying on Gaaza, he looked like he was waiting for something to happen, but it hadn't happened yet so Kurono got a little curious and a little more defensive of his cousin. He stretched a bit, encase a fight was to ensue he wanted to be ready, and then made his quiet approach. e snuck up behind the ninja stranger and asked loudly "Excuse me. Can I help you, or will you be ok just watching my cousin mysteriously?" Kurono had one hand on the scroll of black hawk just encase the ninja attacked he would be ready for a quick summon.

After Gosa arrived, Keasora then stood up from sitting down on a tree trunk. The training field was pretty much open grass fields, with a small forest to the east, and some shrubs and bushes scattered. "Perfect, you're all here!" Keasora said as he readjusts his sunglasses. "What do you want us to do?" Asked Yuki. "I was just about to get to that." Keasora replied to Yuki. "What I plan on today is a test that I've planned out for just two genin. It'll be a one-on-one match against each other. But the rules are that you must use ninjitsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. That way I can see what your srtong points and weak points are. Second rule, this isn't a winner's match, you'll be fighting until the timer goes off. So pretty much it's an endurance match. Third rule, no killing your opponent. There maybe times when I'll have to come in and stop the match under certain conditions. But you must attack your opponent with the intention of killing them. So put all you got into this match. The reason why I'm giving you both this test is because I want to see what you specialize in and what we could work on. This helps me see if you have any trouble in any area of fighting such as ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu. Got it?"

"YES!" Yelled both Gosa and Yuki as they face each other. "You may start....NOW!" Keasora yells as he puts on the timer. "You'll fight until three in the afternoon." As Keasora sits back down, he readjusts his sunglasses and says to himself. "This match should be interesting."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Okay Gosa. I'm ready when you are. This match is gonna be fun. I won't be easy on you even if you are my partner," said Yuki.
"I won't be easy even if you are a girl," replied Gosa.
Yuki did a few hand signs and then said, "Snow Whril."
First there was nothing and then a giant wind came and Gosa a trapped in the vortex. She watched as Gosa stood there freezing himself and looked at how confused he was that he couldn't get out of it. Then something happened. It seemed that the Gosa in there was a clone. Gosa attacked her from behind and she dodged it getting a deep scratch on her arm.

"You're pretty good," she said as the blizzard disappeared.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Magenta]"Well then Toru. I'll explain the test. It's a game of Seek," said Tsubasa.
"Don't you mean Hide and Seek?" asked Toru.
"Just Seek. All you have to do is find me and get a scratch on me. That one scratch tells me that you are capable of being able to find a shinobi that is hidden and running away from you. You have until dusk to Seek me. If not, then you fail and will go back to the Academy. You can use ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu. Whatever you prefer is fine. First, we head off in different directions. Second, after ten seconds then you can come after me. I will know if you are being dishonest with me since I will have some people watching you. After the ten seconds then you come with an intention to kill me or to just beat me. Any questions?" explained Tsubasa.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Dammit Oki!" yelled Yue as she saw Oki jump over her and Higanbana. "I'm gonna get you for that! Higanbana, go after her!"

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Yes Yue,"[/FONT] said Higanbana as he spun around and headed toward Oki's direction

"Higanbana, when Oki jumped over us, I could her her breathing very deeply, she's running out of breathe. If we keep chasing after her, she would be weary and we can capture her. But remember, we have to do it before one 'o clock."

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Alright. Hold on tight,"[/FONT] said Higanbana as he darted after Oki with great speed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]"Well, now this will be interesting. She's playing her game of Seek me. According to my information, this Toru kid is said to be very observant and very skilled. But will that be enough to find Tsubasa by dusk? Hmm... we'll just have to find out later. I'll check up on Keasora and his team," said Toki as she disappeared towards Battlefield 14.

She saw Yuki and Gosa about to start their test. "They're doing a little spar. I wonder who is best at what. Nin, tai, or gen jutsu? This will be an interesting fight."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Gosa watched as Yuki did more hand signs to produce another vortex of snow. He took it full blast and only smiled, yet he was still cold. His skin turned a light blue color and started shaking. He put his hands together to focus his chakra. [B]"Flaming Druson!"[/B] His body slowly consumed by fire, moving up his legs and torso. He allowed himself to lose a little of his control over the flame to warm his body. Yuki's jutsu ended and Gosa canceled his bloodlimit. [B]"I told you it's not one to mess with."[/B] Gosa grinned as he prepares to go on the offensive. [B]"Well there is still several hours left in the fight. It's not over yet." [/B] She went into a deffensive stance. Her better judgment knowing that Gosa was about to try something.

Gosa produced two clones and charged Yuki. She drew a kunai and stabbed the first clone and it disappeared. The second one came at her right. She narrowly missed it by backing up. That clone disappeared as well. Gosa used the smoke from the canceled jutsu as a distraction to get in close for an attack. He punched with his left hand and Yuki grabed it and pulled him forward. Gosa dug in his heels to prevent him from moving. Yuki held on to Gosa's arm with great strength. [B]"Heh, I'm right handed."[/B] Gosa delivered a body shot to Yuki's torso. She staggered back wraping her arms around her stomach. [B]"I told you I wasn't going to make it easy."[/B] Gosa said, cracking his neck and knuckles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yuki was now staggering from the blow and then she smiled. The one that got hit was a clone and disappeared. Gosa saw the smoke and waited for her. Yuki then charged at him from behind and brought out a kunai. She went in to stab him but his fire hurt her that she retreated. As she backed up she said, "Nice one Gosa. Seems like that your fire is a useful weapon than trying to beat my Snow Whril."

Yuki then made two clones and each went off into a different direction. Gosa waited for her attack. One of her came out from a tree and had gone head on to attack Gosa. While he attacked the clones, Yuki was hidding and making hand signs. Then she got a handful of seeds in her hand. She smiled as Gosa attacked the last clone and was looking for her now. Yuki jumped out of the bush and blew her seeds all over him. Gosa didn't know what she was doing and shook the seeds off.

[/COLOR]

Oki finally stopped and let Yue catch her. "Ok girl you win... Congrats." she said with a chuckle athen looking at Higanbana and chuckling again, "Pretty good for a pup... Your quite fast to keep up with me... But now Yue has to catch Siniku... He will be a bit more sneaky then me... I didn't use any Jutsu." she said jumping down, "Now if you don't mind I will go and lay by the pond... A nice nap will do..." she said yawning.

"Oki's been caught... Time for me to step it up..." said Snicker. "What should I do..." he said heading towards the hot springs. "hehehe.... She won't find me for a while so might as well have some fun..."

Adoma looked up and jumped back nearly falling from the tree, "Geez, give a guy a heart attack?! All I was doing is waiting for him to leave behind some sand... Is that so wrong? I want to make a Jutsu. and in order for me to do it I need sand... And Gaaza just happens to have plenty... "

Kurono replied "Well Gaaza just happens to be plenty as well." the comment confused Adoma for a minute but Kurono kept talking "Tell you what tiny, you survive a half hour spar with me and I'll personally tell Gaaza to help you out. I'm not saying he'll do it, but I'll ask nicely." Adoma paused "Tiny?!" Kurono ignored the inquiry and continued "So if you're dire to make another sand based jutsu, you will have to earn it from a sand ninja. Meet me in battle field 20 whenever you're ready to get you're sand." With that Kurono dashed off to Gaaza to tell him of the situation.

"Gaaza," Kurono said as he ran over to Gaaza and Shinaru "a mysterious ninja was watching you train you're student here in hopes that he could develop a new sand jutsu using some of your sand." Gaaza's eyes went wide and he took on a dark serious tone "We cannot have another with my powers wondering around." Kurono nodded "I agree, I challenged him to a fight, I said if he wins I would ask you for the sand he requires." Gaaza frowned and nodded slowly "OK, if all else fails you will use law maker." This time Kurono looked surprised "Law maker!? Are you sure?! You think this new guy will pull out law maker????" Gaaza replied "Maybe...probably not, but if he is as dangerous as I think he could be you must promise to give it your all." Kurono nodded and headed over to the battle field next over.

He took a scroll off his back and rolled it open on the rocky gravel that made up battle field 20. Then he made a hand sign and the scroll disappeared as the new and improved black hawk was brought to a ready. Kurono looked over the puppet again for any minor infraction in it's design and smiled as he found nothing. "Gaaza actually thinks I will need the third. Can you believe that?" Kurono said to the awkward harpy. He used chakra strings to make it's mouth move in a laughing motion and smiled at the birds reaction, even though it was made by himself. "We'll see if he's strong enough to call out puma, but law maker? Ha as if he would be so honoured, only the best of the best make me use him. I haven't needed to in,oh let's see, going on 2 years now. Ninja just aren't what they used to be huh black hawk?" He made the bird laugh again and chuckled along with it as he waited.

[COLOR=Navy]"Alright Higanbana, we were able to beat Oki now it's time for the real test. We will be going after my Sensei. Since it's only noon, why don't we grab a bite to eat to build up are stamina and strength?" said Yue as her and Higanbana stopped for a while after catching Oki

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Are you sure? Don't you have to catch your Sensei soon after you caught Oki?"[/FONT] askee the confused fox

"Oh, I forgto to tell you that this test didn't have a timelimit. Oh well, I plan on having it done by the end of the day. That way it would be more challenging."

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Oh, I see why you didn't tell me. Okay, that's fine. Let's get something to eat like ramen."[/FONT]

"Yeah ramen! That way, when we were there, I can figure out a way to catch Sensei."

Yue got on Higanbana's back and they headed off for the ramen stand and soon when they get done, to find SnickerFox.[/COLOR]

Snicker was at the enterance to the ladies hot springs and had a grand idea. He made the transformation handsigns and turned into a small red fox. He just trotted in and there were some screams but these ladies didn't know of Snickers Kitsune Transformation so they thought it was just a normal fox just hanging around until it got bored. But Snickerfox was enjoying the veiw too much.

"OH YEAH!" he thought to himself.

Adoma waited at Battle Field 20 and was a bit nervous. He wasn't going to attack Gaaza he just wanted a sample of his sand. It isn't like he was going to do anything to get it. "Maybe the juice isn't worth the squeeze... But then again it may be worth it..." he said shifting a bit on the tree he was leaning on. "Ok... This symbo means this... and this one..." he said fidgeting with hand symbols.

Kurono landed in the Battlefield as Adoma was finishing his little review. "Oh? I see you have a puppet... " said Adoma standing strait up holding a Kunai suriken. He shifted his hand slightly and reveil he was holding three like a fan. "This is going to be a friendly fight right? I won't even aim at any vital spots..."

Shinaru: "Moving targets? That will be tougher than stationary ones but it should prove usefull later." Gaaza: "Good, now lets begin." Before Gaaza could start moving the targets, Kurono appeared and told Gaaza about the ninja watching us. Shinaru: "Your telling us that someone was watching use train? Thats creepy.'' Gaaza: "This does not concern you Shinaru, continue training while I talk to my cousin." Shinaru: "Yeah, Sure thing Gaaza-sensei." After that Shinaru just zoned out Gaaza and Kurono and continued training.

Across town Syrian got up off the ground and dusted himself off. Syrian: "Well better look arounf the battle fields at least. Well it says battle feild 22, lets see mmm I seem to be in the forest part of this feild. Well put, now lets go out into the feild or find a way out at least." Laughing to him self and walking arround for 20 minutes finaly coming on a sign saying 'Battle Field 20'. Syrian: "Him this seems to be all open but alot of small obsticales and gravel for the ground. Oh their is some one here. Well I should not interfere with him or her. I'll just watch.''

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Toron saw snickerfox walk up to the hot springs and transform into a small fox and enter the womans area of the resort. "hmm he's a little pervert i see... well then lets see if i can get his attention for a fight". Toron took out a kunai and attached a explosive note to it. He jumped up into a nearby tree and threw the kunai down next to where the fox was sitting.

Snickerfox heard it land beside him looking over he saw the note and jump to the side narrowly avoiding the explosion. Toron heard a scream as the woman ran away from the explosion scarred of what had happened. Snickerfox stood there looking up and seeing toron and knowing he'd have to get out of the view of people before he transformed back into human.

Toron jumped out of the tree landing on the water in the hot spring close to where Snickerfox was standing holding both his katanas he pointed them at Snickerfox and said "does the little ninja want to come out to fight" with that the water he was standing on froze and Toron laughed as he moved toward Snickerfox[/COLOR]

Kurono laughed "As if I'd give you time to aim. Puppet control technique!" Barely visible bluish strings attached Kurono'd hands to black hawk, and as he made a few motions with his hands it stretched out it's wings. Next Kurono jumped forward toward Adoma. Adoma reacted by throwing the shuriken in his hand. With a quick flick of his wrist Kurono pulled black hawk in front of himself and the shuriken bounced off. Adoma got a little worried about exactly how serious the match really was. He didn't have much time to ponder it however as an instant later black hawk opened a hole in it's chest and fired out 5 senbon. Adoma dodged fairly easily but black hawk lunged forward and tried to punch him, after another quick dodge Kurono got frustrated and released the long blades from his puppets knuckles. Each of it's fists now adorned with foot long knives the puppet continued trying to punch and slash at Adoma.

Meanwhile Gaaza thought bout what Kurono had told him as he continued training Shinaru. "Lets start with a simple running target." Shinaru nodded "OK Gaaza-sensei" Gaaza reached out toward the target and focused for a moment. Soon the target began moving back and forth, it wasn't too fast but it would make bull's-eyes more difficult. "Try getting a few bull's-eyes now Shunaru." Shinaru took aim and began throwing. Gaaza kept the target in motion but was concerned how powerful the new jutsu the ninja would create would be. He knew his fathers power to liquefy enemies with the dreaded desert funeral, he had the same devastating ability, but he would not let the power fall into the hands of a novice without caution. He knew the deadly strength of Kurono as well, however, and didn't worry too much that his dear cousin wouldn't be able to handle the job.

'Actually I really have no time for your kind... You have just interupted a very important exercise... No one does this..." he said taking his Sickle and Chain from his waist. He started whirling it around and threw it right at Toron. Toron dodged and rushed at Snicker with his katanas. Snicker fliped out of the way quickly. He looked at Toron as his eyes dialated. "When you mess with a fox... You get bit..."

Adoma dodged the punches as best he could but was hit by one and stumbled back and held his shoulder. "Damn... I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this Jutsu now..." he said standing strait up and making hand signs, "Transformation Style! Elemental: STONE!" yelled Adoma as smoke filled the area around him. When the smoke cleared Adoma looked like a statue however one that could walk. "See this is what I wanted the sand for... " he said walking toward Kuruno. "I don't think those blades can penitrate now."

"Now where is that pervert..." asked a young lady to herself walking into the Ramen Shop. SHe sat down next to Yue and ordered a bowl of Ramen and then ordered a bit of tea. "Make that reallllly sweet." she said. The Ramen Man nodded and chuckled,"I know Mika you don't have to tell me I recognize you. Looking for Siniku right?" She nodded, "I sure am." said Mika.

Gaaza looked to the battle field next over to check up on Kurono and saw the stone warrior he was fighting. Kurono laughed as he saw his opponent "I have more than blades in here." he said smugly making more gestures with his hands and arms. Black hawk took flight and circled around then came in for an attack, Kurono used half of his chakra strings to pull off 5 of black hawks red feathers. The majority of it's feathers were black but there were red here and there and it's tail was covered in red feathers. "What are you trying now?" asked Adoma, but as he looked at the red feathers more closely he knew "Exploding tags!" he exclaimed. Kurono flew the feathers over to Adoma then activated them. The stone chipped a bit and he was knocked back a few feet.

"Do you still breathe while in that form?" Kurono said making hand gestures to create another attack. Black hawk flew over head and dropped 4 poison bombs. Kurono jumped back and the purple smoke enveloped Adoma. Meanwhile Gaaza smirked at how well his cousin was doing with only black hawk. He thought of how powerful the sand version of that jutsu would be and kept with the mind of not letting him have any sand. While he continued moving the target he began thinking of what should happen if Kurono failed even with law maker, however unlikely.

[COLOR=Magenta]Toru shook his head and Tsubasa said, "Okay, let the game BEGIN!"

They both darted off into different directions. Tsubasa made two clones of herself. Toru was counting to ten. The real Tsubasa ran off to the hot springs. [I]Hehehe, I hope this one will find the real me. I just send two more clones and then the game will get really fun. [/I]She summoned two more clones that went off to different directions. Tsubasa headed over to the hot springs for a dip.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]As Yuki's seeds sank into Gosa's skin he began to walk around like he was really dizzy. Yuki's seeds were taking effect as Gosa began to see his worst fear. He started to run around and Yuki just laughed. When he heared someone laugh he looked at her. Then she became his worst fear and ran away from her. She ran after him and used some taijutsu to knock him down. [/COLOR]

Adoma covered his mouth, "Poison?! I thought this was going to be a friendly fight..." he said coughing. He said jumping back half the distance he could in hs fleshy form. He coughed more. "Did I inhale some..." he said. "Come on... I need this... If I can't get a student then this is the least I can do..." he said starting to make handsigns again then turning into Water. "Let see if your poison can get me now..." he said running at Kurono. "I didn't come here to fight anyone... I wasn't even intending on doing it... But you started it..."

Snicker noticed Tsubasa, the real one coming towards the springs. He chuckled at the thought that Toron would soon be out numbered, "Hey Tsubasa I need some help here!"

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa heard Snicker fox calling her and went over to where he was. She knew why he was there and wasn't going to ask. But she really didn't like the way he was always peeping in the ladies hot springs. It made her feel a little uncomfortable to be in there knowing that Snickerfox might show up. Well, the ladies didn't call hime Snickerfox. They called him Perverted Snicker. They knew who he was and hated to have him peeping over the walls.

She walked up to him and asked, "What do you need help with? I want to take a bath and relax a bit before Toru comes and finds out that I'm here and the others that I've sent are clones. That Toru kid sure it smart, but I want to see how smart." Tsubasa smiled and then waited to hear what Snickerfox could possibly want with her.[/COLOR]

As Toru finished counting to ten, he began to think; his eyes still closed. He frowned; this test was, to say the least, different. He had expected some big match to test his prowess, but all he got was a run-away teacher. He cocked his head to one side, and thought how best to tackle the situation. "Well," he said to himself, "I might as well chase her, and just see how it goes from there."

He made some hand-signs, and two copies of himself appeared, for it was all he could conjure without seriously limiting his chakra use. "Alright then, let's do this." He called to his other two selves, and told them, "Ok, you, stay here, and stay hidden. If the teacher comes by, then confront her. And you," he said turning to the other,"I want you to go into town, and see if Tsubasa-sensei is there." Toru smirked, saying, "I have a funny feeling about this test, but then again, it's just a feeling." The three Toru's set off to their different locations, one to chase Tsubasa, one to keep watch, and the other to patrol town.

The real Toru rushed along the ground, keeping to the cover of the low trees, when he heard sounds in the distance. "It must be some kind of combat going on," Toru deducted, since it was coming from the direction of the training fields. "I'll go take a peak, but I have to be careful." He snuck over to the field, and witnessed as a puppeteer ninja fought with another ninja, seeming to be made of stone. He watched as the smoke bombs were released, and saw the stone ninja on the retreat. He smirked, devising a way to combat that situation if it ever arose.

All of a sudden, there was movement in the bushes. Toru quickly doused his chakra signiture, and stayed low. To his surprise, Tsubasa sensei walked to the edge of the field, to watch the match he had been watching! "Perfect," thought Toru, and as he climbed a tree, getting ready to make his assualt, he began to think again. "Wait a minute.. I don't think she'd be that careless..Would she?" He hadn't known many Jounin to be, and those that were had super reflexes and a reason to be careless.

"Let's try this out." He dropped back down out of the tree, and picked up a rock. He climbed back up in the tree, and climbed out on a branch, until he was right over Tsubasa. He tossed the rock over at a nearby tree, trying to disguise the noise as an acorn. Tsubasa looked over, and while she was turned, Toru prepared himself. He dropped a rock onto Tsubasa's head, and when she looked up, he was instantly at her feet, with an upper-palm to the chin. She started to yell out, but suddenly, *POOF!!* she disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"I knew it!" yelled Toru. In his mind, he had already worked out two scenario's. They both involved Tsubasa making clones, now he just had to decide which one to belive. "Well, let's see, she wouldn't want to make this easy, so of course she sent out fake copies of herself to make me lose track of the real her." This was the simple part. "Now, if only I knew what her purpose was BEHIND the excercise, then......" Toru's voice trailed off as he talked to himself. A smile slowly spread itself across his face, and he suddenly knew the answer! "Now, to go get the other clone, and tell HIM to help!" said Toru, and he ran back the way he came.

[COLOR=Navy]"You're looking for SnickerFox-Sensei?!" said Yue with confusion

"Uh... yeah. Who are you and how do you know him," asked the girl

"I'm his student and I'm in the middle of his test but I'm taking a break. The name's Yue Uchiha," said Yue to the girl. " And who are you?"

"Me, I'm Mika Himura. I used to be Siniku's student but now I'm a chunin," said Mika as she got her bowl of ramen.

"That's cool. Right now, I have to catch Sensei but I already have caught Oki. Now I wonder how I'm gonna catch Sensei, when I don't even know where he is?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki watched as the little spar raged on with Yuki and Gosa. After watching them fo awhile, she decided to check up on Shinaru and Gaaza. She headed for Battlefield 21. She soon arrived and watched as Shinaru was shooting kunai at what seemed like moving sand targets. "Hmmm... An intersting way to test someone," said Toki to herself as she watched at how good Shinaru was at aiming at the target's bullseye.

After watching for awhile she thought that she heard a fight starting in Battlefield 22. She saw that Kurono who was Gaaza's cousin and the mysterious jounin that she saw at the Academy earlier that day. She was wondering why they were fighting and thought that it would be an interesting fight to watch and record.[/COLOR]