OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles

Deathsye

Sunrise in the Hidden Leaf Village, A slow time but peace ful time. Esspecially for a certain ninja named Siniku Yoshimitsu. He has been looking forward to this day for weeks. He had not had Genin pupils in the longest time. He just sat on top of the academy and watched the sun rise.

"This is going to be a beautiful day..." he said to himself with a small snicker, muffled by his Kitsune mask. "I wonder if the other Jounin are as excited as I am?"

He started to see the early risers stumble out of thier homes, some sleeply some energetic. A slight smile grew on his hidden mouth.

"I would be amazed if some of those energetic ones were Genin..." he said with a louder laugh.

----------------

[COLOR=Navy]Meanwhile across Town in the forest was a Ninja with no symbol on his headband. He was gathering mushrooms because his Sleep Powder was running short. He started hearing the excited ness of the Genin as they woke up. This was a great day for him as well. He was going to finally find a student that he needed severly. With one touch on his head band it poofed into a Leaf Village Headband.

"Time to see if anyone is willing to follow me..." he said to himself. "I really need some students before I start to lose hope in my goal."

Then he just walked into the village and no one gave him a second look. He was a 'leaf' ninja after all. Or at least what his head band made him.[/COLOR]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkRed]Gosa awoke to the abrupt shaking of his sister. [B]"Come on. Get up lazy bum." [/B] She moved the pillow and his head fell swiftly to the matress. [B]"Will you stop coming in here and doing that."[/B] He grabed his gear and went downstairs. He decided not to have breakfast and just grab an apple. He walked to the baseball diamond to start his morning work out. Once he arrived he surveyed the feild. The morning mist still lumbers low to the ground. [B]"A little depressing. I know what will make this scene more cheerful."[/B] Gosa summoned his friend Gubo. A little black bear cub that has been his friend since he was young boy. Gubo was the first bear Gosa was able to summon after alot of practice. Gubo has no special skills, but he's is a good companion if your lonley. [B]"Hey Gubo! Lets hit some balls."[/B] He saw Gubo's eyes light up at the mention of play. Gosa grabed a bat and a ball and proceded to hit them. He watched and laughed as Gubo stumbled after them.[/COLOR]

Gaaza walked down the streets of the leaf village smirking at all the soon-to-be genin, and the eager to teach jounin. "Wow it's Gaara, it's actually him, I can't believe it!" Gaaza turned to match the young voice to an academy student behind him. The kid had a wide smile and a look of awe in his eyes, and was walking with his mother who was also quite surprised. "I'm sorry my boy, but my name is not Gaara." The mother, now confused, asked "Well then who are you? Some sort of impostor?" Gaaza smiled openly "No nothing like that, I am Gaaza of sand. Kazekage Gaara is my father. I am hear to help teach some of the up and coming genin." he mother and boy smiled thought fully and the boy replied "Wow Mr. Gaaza, maybe you'll teach me!", before Gaaza answered the boy's mother cut in "Come on now we still need to get groceries. Stop bothering the nice young man."

After they walked off on their way Gaaza continued his tour of the konoha streets. He eventually came to a field and looked over to a boy playing with a small bear. He grinned and decided to walk over. Although he walked in the path of the balls and a few almost hit him. "Hey buddy, watch out!" called the boy as a ball missed Gaaza's head by almost an inch. Gaaza didn't want to get hit, but more so didn't want to ruin the boy's came so he walked around to the side of the ball diamond. The boy paused to see what Gaaza was doing then after Gaaza explained "Don't stop your fun I'm just here to observe." he kept playing with the bear.

Soma awoke with a thud. He had fallen asleep in a tree again and had managed to roll out, again. He slowly returned to his feet and looked out into the early morning forest. The mist was still low to the ground and the air was still cool. This was the best time of day as far as Soma was concerned. He quickly made his way back to the gate and prepared to head in. He needed to eat and wash up quickly this morning. There was a graduation at the academy just the other day. Which meant a new stream of rookie genin coming in as well.

Soma had only recently been given the rank of jounin and was very excited. This would be the first batch of genin since his promotion. Maybe some would he assigned to him. As he reached the gate he was kinda relieved to see he wasn't the only one who had been out late, or maybe just out early. He saw another shinobi of the village just re entering the village as well. He didn't recognize him, but it was possible he had simply never worked with him before. There were still many of his fellow ninja he knew little about.

He quickly went through the gate and straight to his house. He dawned his gear and made a bee line for the academy. He wanted to get there early. He knew that old Siniku would be on the roof of the academy as usual, if he got there in time. He had to talk to him about a few things. He was a veteran compared to Soma so he wanted to get his advice on leading a cell. More over, Siniku, aka Snikerfox, was always good for information and he wanted to see if maybe he hadn't turned something up on his own case. It had been four years and he still had no clue about his own identity.

It was so early but the village was already so lively. As he ran through the streets he got alot of mixed looks. Some kind and greeting, others supicious and untrusting, but he had become to used to it. Maybe if he knew the truth, then he could tell them, and they wouldn't be so distrustful of him anymore. All he could do was hope Siniku had something new for him. He knew it was a long shot, but it was still worth a shot.

Kentello got up and walked out of his apartment late as he had returned from a mission late last night and was still recovering. He got up after waiting in bed for half a hour and ate breakfast. He went outside and looked up at the sun and figured it was about 9am and decided to go and see if there where any new missions for him to take part in.

He went across town and entered a big building and made his way to a fairly large room that had a small council of members. "Back already Kentello, well we can't have that you have to rest before you take on another mission. Three broken ribs, ruptured spleen isn't something to get over in a night." Kentello had been overwhelmed on his last mission by 15 enemy chuunin and had still finished the mission after escaping. Kentello left after complaining for a while and headed down to the market place to look around for a while.

Shinaru woke up late this morning. Shinaru: *yawning* "Wow what time is it?" looking on the clock to be suprise that its 9:00 am! Shinaru: Yikes I'm going to be late again! Well no breakfast today." Laughing at his own mistake to even set the clock. On his way out he grabed his gear and ran to the exams. Shinaru: ''Well better meet with Gosa and Toru before class starts." On his way he saw a kid playing with his bear and this guy watching him play then left in a cloud of mist.
Shinaru: "Who was that guy?" When he turned the corner Shinaru ran into Snickerfox-sensei. Snicker: "Wow, slow down. The Exams don't start till noon." Shinaru: "Sorry sensei. I woke up late again today and I'm almost late for class."
Snicker: "Well go on your way." Shinaru: "Yes Sensei, it won't happen again."
After running into Snicker-sensei Shinaru left in aa hurry it was almost time for class.

When Shinaru got to the acadamy he saw Gosa and Toru outside. Shinaru: "Hey Gosa, Toru, whats up? Excited about the exams? I know I am. Oh, um Toru, do you have any food on you? I woke up late again today and did not get any breakfast."
Toru: "No, sorry Shinaru." Shinaru: "Dang, well its not the end of the world. Durring lunch I'll run home and grab some real food." Gosa: "Don't get caught like last time." He said laughing. Shinaru: "Thanks for reminding me. The last time I wrote 'I will not skip class again' 4,000 times. My arms still hurts.''

After they converse for about 10 minutes, the bell rang for class and the written part of the exams. Shinaru: "Good luck on the written part and see you at noon."
Gosa and Toru: "You too, see you at noon." They went their seperate ways in the halls and disappeared onto class rooms. On his way to his class room, he had this uneasy feeling that someone or something was watching him, but that didn't bother him that much and ran to his class room.

The test was hard. Toru had had a rough sleep the night before, and it was showing; not one of the test answers had been filled in, and already 15 minutes had passed!! "Darn, I better get focused, or I'll NEVER get done on time." Toru looked at the first set of questions, which had something to do with the Ninja Code. As he read and answered the questions, his mind raced.

"What kind of cell am I going to be in? Who's going to be my teacher?" And, "What am I gonna eat for lunch?!" These were just some of the questions that were floating around in his brain. He finished the first section, and moved to the next one; an essay on tactics. "Good!" thought Toru, "Tactics is my strong point. This'll be easy." Which was true; even though he was specialized in taijutsu, didn't mean that he couldn't know how to plan out a battle. Needless to say, he flew through the essay.

Leaning back in his chair, he judged that he would JUST make it before the time ran out. He wasn't worried though; in his mind, he had already passed. He put his chair down, and began again on the test, smirking. Not much could get Toru Uragashi down, even on a BAD day.

After he handed in his test, the timer went off, telling everyone to either skip the last questions or congradulating them on a job well done. Toru once again leaned back in his chair. The students were told to head towards an assembly room, so that they could be "introduced" to thier prospective instructors. This, however, wouldn't start for around half an hour, so some left to do other things.

Outside, Toru met up with Gosa and Shinaru, and they split up until the assembly. Gosa complained the entire way to the hot springs, saying that he hadn't studied for the test or ANYTHING! Toru smiled, and told him that he would pass anyway; he KNEW they were going to make it. They HAD to; with all of thier training and hardwork, they just HAD to.

Then the topic changed, as they settled in for a quick soak. "Who's team do you think you'll be on, Toru?" Gosa asked. Toru shook his head; to be honest, he hardly knew the teachers! "I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out," as a girl walked into the hot springs.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Gosa hit several more balls before having a hilarious idea.. [B]"Here, think fast."[/B] Gosa tossed a ball at the strange man who was observing him. Before thee ball was caught, he whistled to get Gubo's attention. [B]"Get the ball."[/B] Gubo took off from his spot on the pitchers mound and tackled the man with the baseball. Gosa fell over laughing for five minutes. He walked over to him and offered his hand. "I'm Gosa, and you are?" The man took Gosa's hand and stood up, brushing himself off. [B]"I'm Gaaza of the Desert."[/B] [B]"Nice to meet you dude. Now I have to go or I'm gonna be late."[/B] Gosa collected the equipment and returned it to the supply shed near by.

Gosa ran as fast as he could to get to the Academy on time. Gubo was right behind him. He entered the front gates and waited for his friends to show up. It was brought to his attention that Gubo had brought a ball with him. [B]"You still want to play?"[/B] Gosa took the ball from him and tossed it as far as he could. Gubo bounded after it and returned it to Gosa. The next time he threw it, it rolled next to a girl who was sitting by a tree. She picked it up and looked at it.

Gubo didn't go near, not trusting the stranger. Gosa was forced to walk over to retrive the ball. He approached the girl, his hand outstreched to recive the ball. She dropped it in front of her. he bent down and picked it up and when he stood up he got a good look at her face. Her deep dark eyes and smooth skin, he noticed a card in her other hand. Gosa turned a light shade of red and quickly turned around. He threw the ball as Gubo ran after it. [B]"Thanks."[/B] says Gosa[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]The time for the test had arrived and Gosa was already inside with Toru as Shinaru arrived. They talked for a bit before the bell rang and the seperated. Gosa was in a classroom with about twenty other students. ([B]Damn, I don't know any of these. Oh well just have to focus.[/B]) He turned the page and his eyes lit up. ([B]Alright! A section on binding jutsu.[/B]) He filled in the answers and just barley finished writing when the timer went off. He exited the room and walked with Toru and Shinaru into the assembly room to be assigned to their instructors. The hokage walked up on the stage.[/COLOR]

Shinaru was going though the written part with alot of difficulty. First set of questions where about the ninja code. That was not the difficult part. The last 20 minutes of the exam was the tatics questions. It was bad, never thinking about planning a battle just heading into it. The last minute of class Shinaru finished the exam knowing that Toru probaly finished already and Gosa along with him.

Shinaru: "Man that was tougher than my training." The bell rang and all the students where let out for an hour before the real test began. Shinaru: "Hey Toru, Gosa, how did the writen part go?" Toru: "The first set was hard, but the rest was easy." Gosa: 'I finished 30 minutes before everyone. I know I passed." Toru: "So do I." Shinaru: "I finished right before the bell rang, but their are still some students taking it. Oh look at the time, I got to go eat something before the real part of the exams begin." Gosa and Toru: "Yea us to. Meet up in the aditorium in 40 minutes ok and don't be late Shinaru. They won't let you in and you will have to wait till next year to become genin." Shinaru with a wierd smirk on his face: "Oh yea, like I'll be late for something that important. Well I'm off." Shinaru ran straight home and baked him something to eat and sat waiting for the time to pass. While sitting on his roof, he was wondering who that leaf jounin was. He did not recognise him from the Acadamy and he looked so familiar. When he say Gosa and Toru coming from the hot springs with embaresed faces, Shinaru decided to walk back to the acadamy with them.

Siniku was watching sun still rising until he saw that Soma was running to the academy. He snickered as he knew what Soma wanted. For some reason he was always the one to ask for information even thought he knew other would know much much more.

"Soma, What brings you here to the academy?" asked Snickerfox. "Is it possible you want to get something out of me? I am sorry but I don't have much other then some information about the up coming Genin. If you want some information on that then come on up..."

Meanwhile the Ninja from earlier appeared in the academy and was watching the Genin come in. He watched through the window of the Genin Exams and watched most of them struggle and some of them just fly through it.

"Looks like I have a good chance this time...." said the Ninja. "I just hope my cover isn't blown before I get a chance to meet some of them.

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa got ready for the Genin exam. She hoped that this time she would find some wonderful and talented and smart Genin. "Ahhhh! I'm so late! I need to set my alarm next ime! Man, I'll never hear the end of this," shouted Tsubasa as she ran around the house and then down the street.
Tsubasa was a late riser and forgot to set her alarm. "I'm gonna miss the Genin exam if I don't hurry."

Tsubasa ran until she saw Snickerfox. Snickerfox was the pervert that all the ladies were talking about. But she knew that he was a really good personality. She caught up to Snickerfox and said, "Looks like we're both gonna be late, huh?"
"Yeah but we better hurry," said Snickerfox.

They both ran and ran until they finally made it to the Academy. Tsubasa and Snickerfox were both tired from running so fast that they had made it in time to watch the Genin take the written test. "Hey... Snicker...fox... want to have some ramen...or sake...together...?" asked Tsubasa as she tired to catch her breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Toron walked into the leaf village with a mist headband and a few leaf gaurdsmen jumped down at him asking for his buisness in the village. Toron took out some papers from inside his cloak and handed them to the guards stating"here are my papers". As the gaurds looked down at the papers they realized that these papers didn't state anything to do with his buisness in the village and when they looked up Toron was gone.

Toron had jumped down an alleyway and transformed into a completely different person. He laughed as he liked to announce his coming to where ever he went. He went out of the alley way and headed down towards the market place. On the way towards the market he spotted the ninja academy and decided to go and have a look.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Kentello through the market place and headed down towards the academy for he was suppose to help with the training of a few genin, on his way in he saw a jounin that he didn't notice and figured that he must have just graduated to the rank. Kentello entered the academy and took a look around while remembering his own days inside these walls.[/COLOR]

Soma sat next to him on the roof of the academy [B]"I didn't expect it, but it was worth asking. I can never tell with you half the time."[/B]

Siniku made one of his trademark snickers [B]"So, what of the Genin?"[/B]

[B]"Let me hear it. I could use all the help I can get."[/B]

Siniku took a deep breath and released it in yet another snicker [B]"It looks like were going to have some real talent with us this year. Just try and remember what you learned in your jounin leadership training."[/B]

Soma looked to him [B]"Gee, thanks."[/B]

Siniku snickerd [B]"You shouldn't worry about it. You've worked quite a few missions, so I think your ready. Just don't flip out if the new genin screw up."[/B]

Soma laughed this time [B]"Sure, whatever."[/B] He looked down below and noticed a number of genin starting to arrive, as well as some chunin and other jounin. Soma got to his feet [B]"I better get going. I'll be seeing you later Siniku."[/B]

With that, Soma jumped from the roof and to the front gate below and made his way to the class room assembly.

Siniku recovered fast and looked at Tsubasa and snickered a small bit, "Oh? Sure maybe after the day is out... hehe... First time a lovely lady Jounin asked me on a date." he said with a lower chuckle. He was just poking fun at Tsubasa. "And I will even bring my special sake along."

He just watched the students struggling with the exam. He knew it inside and out. The ones that were truely prepared would pass and those who weren't don't that was the way it was supposed to be. He didn't have a eye on a peticular Genin. He really didn't care much for training. His last student was trained over 2 years ago. She had not returned from her Solo Training that he had sent her on.

"Tsubasa... Should I take a student this year?" asked Snicker. "My last one has still not returned."

The unknown ninja walked past Tsubasa and Snicker. Snicker stared at him and felt something strange. He couldn't put his finger on it. He had a leaf headband and didn't have a hostile feeling Snicker just didn't recognize him.

"What do you think Tsubasa? Should I give it a shot?"

Kurono ran along roof tops leaping and laughing as he flew threw the air and landed still in full run. "Genin are comin' out to play today." He said to himself laughing. He ran for a while and eventually saw Gaaza wondering around the village. Smirking to himself Kurono jumped down in front of Gaaza. Gaaza got into a defensive stance as the gust from Kurono landing rushed over him. "Hello cousin." Kurono said with a smile. Gaaza smiled back and replied "Just decided to drop by?" Kurono chuckled to himself and answered "Well you know me."

They walked together for a while talking about what they had to do that day which ended in Kurono being very anxious for a little spar or even a random fight. "There's got to be some jounin in this town willing to have a quick match!" Kurono almost shouted, "Sure there is, you've just got to find him." replied Gaaza. "Come on, you know who would train with me, who is he??" Gaaza smiled and eventually answered "His name is Kentello, he is a leaf jounin of the aburame clan." Kurono grinned "Alright, thanks cousin. There's still some time before the genin need to be asigned, more than enough for a good match."

And with that Kurono leapt back up to the roof level of the city. He looked around for a short bit and quickly found his target. He was in the academy, luckily right next to the battlefields. "Hey! Kentello right?" Kentello turned to see Kurono standing behind him. "You up for some rough training before you hafta deal with some inexperienced genin kids?". "Sure, the battle fields are near by anyway." Kentello agreed. Kurono lead him to a large field roughly 25 feet squared. They spaced themselves about 10 feet away, and facing each other and prepared to fight. Kurono pulled a scroll off of his back and laid it on the ground, after making a few hand signs a large bird like puppet appeared in front of him, then he said "I'm feeling generous, you get the first move.? cheerfully.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Kentello smirked "ok but let me warn you, i'm no pushover". Bugs started crawling from his feet outwards covering the ground in about a 15 foot radius around him. He lifted his arm and a living spear of bugs appeared out of his hand. "Ongaurd!!" Kentello yelled as he chucked the spear at his opponent to check his reflexes.

Kurono jumped to the side as the spear left Kentello's hand, in the air Kurono saw the spear spin making it change directions toward him at the last second forcing him to dive out of the way again he landed on the ground as the spear went past him hitting a tree. Kurono got up and saw Kentello was holding 2 more of these spears and chucked each in repetition.

Kurono jumped at the last second so they couldn't follow him as well after him moving causing them to both hit the ground well behind him. "I see you already noticed the flaw in the following system of those spears" Kentello said calmly as he formed 2 more throwing them farther to the side so they would curve around to hit him. "your move" kentello said calmly.[/COLOR]

Kurono, now airborne, looked at the oncoming spears thinking of how to dodge them while in mid-air. He reached outward and made a fist then quickly pulled it to his chest and the bird puppet flew over to him. As the spears got closer as did the puppet, soon the puppet was right next to Kurono and the spears were mere feet away. Kurono kicked off the puppet forcing it away and pushing himself hard in the opposite direction. The spears narrowly missed them both and Kurono landed hard just out of the bug ring around Kantello. He rolled to the side as the spears came back and barely dodged them both. "Nice job." Kentello said with little or no emotion in his voice.

"You haven't seen the half of it." Kurono replied. He then made several hand gestured and looked upward. Kentello was confused for a moment then remembered the hawk puppet. "Black hawk, stinger air strike!" Kurono called out. as the puppet swooped low over the pair of them several compartments in it's chest opened up. They opened in intervals of 1 second so the contents was dropped in a line rather than all at once. The contents in question this time was a series of smoke bombs. As they hit the ground they splashed into a large cloud of blue smoke. The smoke wasn't poison but it was blinding as for thickness and above that it stung the eyes and lungs of those within it. In this case, Kentello.

Kurono then made another few gestures and the bird came down for a return trip. Kentello had ran and rolled as the smoke bombs fell making him just on the edge of the cloud when it formed. He rubbed his eyes and was fairly unaffected. That was why the hawk came in this time. It had large wooden claws that interlocked to create large rings much like thick hand cuffs. As the bird came down it grabbed Kentello by the arms and lifted him only a few feet before letting go again, due to Kentello squirming and stabbing at one of the bird's legs with a kunai. He was, however, carried just where Kurono wanted him. As Kentello fell he landed squarely in the center of the smoke cloud.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Kentello coughed as he landed in the middle and winced at the pain from his cracked ribs. He got up trying to see anything if he could but it just made his eyes hurt. The bugs on the ground around him allof a sudden took flight creating a light draft around him blowing the smoke thinner, making it weaker he then jumped uplanding on a platforn of bugs it raised him up to above the cloud of gas. He coughed and looked up as he saw Kurono's bird fly overhead and all of a sudden a rain of needles fell down from it.

"shit" Kentello said as he dropped down through his platform of bugs coming out the bottom letting the needles get stopped from the platform. Landing back in the cloud he dashed out to the side he jumped and rolled out not far from Kurono. Kentello stood up and looked toward him as his bugs reformed around in a 15 foot radius around him. Kurono made a motion with his hands to control his bird and Kentello made a motion with his arms. The bird turned to swoop at Kentello as 10 spears flew out from the 15 foot radius towards Kurono.At the same time 5 more flew at him from behind and the sides from the bugs from the previous spears he had thrown earlier. Little did Kurono know but the real Kentello had ran out the other side of the cloud and was watching from a nearby tree.[/COLOR]

After Keasora woke up, having an eagered look on his to see who the new genin are, his facial expression quickly changed after looking at the clock. He realized that he over slept and began to be in a constant hurry to get ready for the exams. "Damn! I overslept, again!" Said Keasora as he grabs his sleeveless hoodie and camo pants from his closet. After he gets dressed, he quickly runs downstairs and grabs his sunglasses fomr the table and grabs an apple to eat as he runs out to the door.

After ten to fifteen minutes of insane sprinting, Keasora has finnaly reached the Academy. After Keasora has made his appearence, Snickerfox turns his head back and says, "So you're late, like last!" "Shut up already. I just overlsept, that's all." Replied Keasora as he takes a glance at the genin taking the written test. "I see they're still doing the written test, well, at least some of them. I already tell that most of them are done." "Very observent, as always. I could see why people call you the Hidden Leaf's "Silent Eagle"." Snickerfox commented on Keasora's last sentence with a snicker.

"At least he wasn't late the genin selection after the exams." Said Tsubasa as she turns to Keasora. "Thank god that didn't happened!" Replied Keasora as he readjusts his sunglasses. "So, how many do you think will pass the exams. Three quarters, one half, less than one half. I'm just taking random guesses. How about you two? What are your thoughts about the exams this year?"

[COLOR=Magenta]"Well Snicker, I think that you should take a Genin. Even though your last one didn't return to wherever they went. I myself am hoping that I can find some that can past my test. So far, none and I've had no squad for at least a while," replied Tsubasa.

"So, how many do you think will pass the exams. Three quarters, one half, less than one half. I'm just taking random guesses. How about you two? What are your thoughts about the exams this year?" asked Keasora.

"I don't think that many will pass but a good portion might. I see so far that many are having a hard time with the written and that's to be expected. But, what I really want to know is how well are they able to pay attention and listen to instructions,"replied Tsubasa. "I need Genin that can pay attention to information given to them and not what they need to rely on."

"What do you think Snickerfix? How many do you think will pass?" asked Keasora looking at Snicker's direction.[/COLOR]

"If you asked me... less then half will pass this part of the test... And then from that half will pass our tests... Then it is smooth sailing again." said Snicker. "I am not looking for one in peticular however." He scaned over the Genin to be and snickered, "I just want a interesting one... "

The ninja had left the academy for a bit because he felt there was a battle somewhere. He arrived to see two ninja fighting it out. But there was another in a tree. Then he saw a face that was apperently famous. He jumped down to the man and asked , "Your Gaara right?" he asked.

"No you have me confused with the Kazekage... Gaara is my father." said Gaaza. "I am Gaaza"

"Oh I see... You may want to hurry up if you don't want to be late... The students are finishing thier tests..." said the ninja jumping up, "Oh and the Name is a Adoma Shittake... I will be seeing you." said Adoma.

Sniker thought back to the moment he saw Adoma, "Tsubasa... have you ever seen that ninja before?" he said walking to the stage.

[COLOR=Navy]Yue had just finishd her test and was ready to turn it in when the timer went off. The students were now free from the test and allowed to roam for about a half hour or so until they got to meet their squad leaders if they were gonna be on a squad that is. Yue decided to walk around and maybe go to the hot springs since she hadn't gone in a while. She started walking there when she saw Gosa hitting a few balls down by the baseball field. She smiled as she saw him hit a few and then threw one at a mysterious man that was standing there watching. She was wondering what he was doing there as she just stood there and watched.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki was wandering the village to see if there was anything mysterious that was going on. She saw nothing and decided to go to the hot springs for a some relaxation time. As she walked in she saw two boys, who seemed as though they had just finished the genin exam, follow behind her into the hot springs. They seemed to be blushing from embarassment. And all she could do was chuckle as they watched her walk in the hot springs.[/COLOR]

Finishing up at the hot springs, Gosa and Toru headed back to the assembly room. Shinaru walked up to meet them, apparently after grabbing some food. "Hey guys!" said Shinaru. They told him about the woman in the hot springs, and Shinaru laughed, "Wow, I should have went!" They made thier way to the room, when Gosa said he would catch up with them. Shinaru and Toru nodded, and continued on, finally finding a seat. There were a lot of other genin from this year there, and not too many seats left.

They talked amongst themselves until everyone got quiet. A Jounin walked out on stage, welcoming everyone to the graduation of the genin. He talked some more, but by this time, nobody was listening. Then, he handed the mike over to the Hokage, and everyone became still. "We are here today to wittness genin join a cell with thier masters. Some of you will not make it; other's, will excel. I hope that whatever happens, you stay true to your ninja path, and try your best. That is all anyone can ask from you." With that, the Hokage smiled, and stepped down from the stage. Gosa came in at about that time, and whispered, "What'd I miss?" "Nothing important," laughed Shinaru and Toru quietly.

Another Jounin came up on stage, explaining this year's procedures. "First," he said, "let the Jounin instructors who will be taking students this year come forward." All of a sudden, there was a big burst of smoke, and in the middle of it, (on stage!) were the Jounin. Some of them the students knew, like Snickerfox; others, the students could only wonder about. Gosa whispered to Toru and Shinaru, "Wonder who'll pick us?" "And now," said the announcer Jounin, "for the student cells...." he began to list of pairings of students, and call out the instructors.

[COLOR=DarkRed]After the hot springs, Gosa didn't go straight back to the Academy. He had a few questions for Gaaza. He returned to the diamond but he wasn't there. He walked and stood on the pitcher's mound, the wind blowing his silver hair. He picked up a ball and threw it at the fence. It clanged as the ball hit the fence and the sound hung in the air. He felt like he was being watched. He turned and saw someone staring at him. It was Yue, someone he has had his eye on for some time.

'The ball roled back to his side and he picked it up before walking over to her. ([B]Aw crap! Should I really being doing this.[/B]) [B]"Hey, whats up?"[/B] He tossed the ball up slighty and Yue caught before he could. [B]"Nothing much. What brings you here?" "I was going to play with Gubo. "Who's Gubo?"[/B] Gosa summoned the little cub who walked over and nuged Yue's hand that still contained the baseball. [B]"I think he likes you."[/B][/COLOR]

Looking around briefly Kurono pulled black hawk down to him. As it landed beside him he made a few hand gestures. Several panels along the bird's back opened up and emitted a chakra shield around him and itself. "Wow I've heard of those but I've never seen one up close." said Kantello from his hiding spot. The bug spears shattered on the large blue semi translucent dome. They began eating away and the chakra it was made of so Kurono prematurely disengaged it. While the bird was close to him Kurono also noticed a few bugs walking on it and eating away at his chakra strings. He picked them off and threw them into the large circle of insects now surrounding him and reattached the chakra strings needed to use Back hawk properly.

It seems I've got a problem." Kurono said to himself as the circle of bugs closed in on him. He then made a few hand gestures and the bird puppet took off ,this time grabbing him in it's large wooden talons. The bird flew high and circled above Kentello. Kurono made a fist with one hand and a slot opened in black hawks chest again, releasing allot of needles which then flew downward quickly. Kentello dodged most of them but 3 or 4 flew through him and into the ground. That's when Kurono noticed Kentello didn't bleed. "What the?" He said to himself "Some sort of clone, but made of what?" He mentally berated himself "Duh a bug clone, why didn't I notice sooner??"

Then he looked down and saw the swarm of insects all over the field below "Oh yah, that's probably why. Well I've gotta make a few adjustments to black hawk, and I don't wanna give away my other puppet designs should I hafta fight this guy again." He thought about the situation for a while as black hawk carried him around bug spears. "Aww man...Hey bug guy!" he called down "You win this time, but I'll wanna spar with you again, don't think it'll be as easy next time." Then with a few hand motions black hawk flew away with Kurono in grasp. They landed on a building a couple blocks away and Kurono sealed the puppet back into it's respective scroll.

"Damn these leaf ninja are tough." He said as he headed back to the work shop he set up in Konoha. It wasn't much, just a small building on the outskirts of town where he kept supplies, so he wouldn't have to go back to Sunagakure every time he wanted to work on his puppets. Once there he opened the door to see puppet parts all over the floor and walls, with a large work bench in the center of the first room. He sat down and summoned black hawk again to look it over. There were still one or 2 bugs in it when Kurono did a closer inspection so he threw them outside. Then he began work on replenishing black hawks weapons. The gas bombs and needles mainly. And the massive bird's leg was a little damaged from when Kentello stabbed it so he replaced the wood casing on it as well.

Meanwhile Gaaza made his way to the assembly room in the ninja academy. He stood at the back watching as the jounin prepared to pick out their genin teams and gazed over all the excited and bored faces in the crowd. "This is going to be a good class." he thought as even more genin to-be walked in to the room and took their seats.