OtakuBoards

Naruto: Ninja Cronicles

Deathsye

OOC: Ok, I'm gonna gone for like a week and a half so could someone please take control of my character while I'm gone. I'll let you know when I come back. I don't care who controls my character, just don't make him do any stupid or ironic stuff, ok?

Just letting you all know! :-)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh if you knew him like I do you would know exactly where he was..." said Mika with a sigh. "He did the exact same test with me... You might want to check the hot springs or the local swimming hole... he is such a perv..." she said with a little laugh that sounded close to Snicker's, "Sorry That is kind of a habit... but yeah you might want to check at ether one. In fact if you want I can help. I have to find that guy anyway."

Meanwhile at the hot springs, Siniku blocked an oncoming attack from Toron, "Welll you could start by helping me with this guy..." he said trying to push him back.

Adoma was fended off even with his transformation he panted slowly the poison had weakened him and he was starting to tire fast. "Come on... Not now..." he said going out of his transformation. "Come on... I am not a bad guy... If I was I would have just attacked Gaaza with out a second thought... All I wanted was to touch the damn sand... That is how this Jutsu works I have to touch the substance with my hands in order for it to work. It only takes one touch... So what do you say? I just want to extend my Jutsu's power... Hell I'll even show you how to do it..." he said reaching into his powder pouch preparing for the reply, "If he comes at me I will have to use this..."

[COLOR=DarkRed]Gosa got to his feet and kept running. He didn't understand why. Something in his mind told him to. ([B]Why? Why am I running away?[/B]) These thoughts raced through his head as he ducked behind a tree as several kunai struck the back of it. He peered around the trunk to see if he could spot Yuki. She was there, waiting for him. Gosa still felt scared, but he knew that he had to over come it.

He pulled out a kunai and stuck it in his palm. [B]"AHH! Damn that hurt!"[/B] The fealing of feear dispappeared and was replaced by the feeling of pain. He pulled the blood stained kunai from his hand and stuck it in the tree to hold it there. He reached in his bag and pulled out a roll of bandages. He wraped his palm to stop the bleeding and close the wound to prevent infection. He grabed the kunai and walked out from behind the tree. [B]"I'll have to watch out for those seeds of yours."[/B] Gosa smiled at the enjoyment of this battle. [B]"Two hours to go, lets make it a good battle."[/B] Gosa threw his kunai at Yuki.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Toron slid backwards stopping himself from falling. He looked at the woman who he just asked for help from and figured she wasn't too much of a threat(as what he thinks from most ninja females). He focused on Siniku and moved forward towards him slashing at his side. Siniku jumped to the side landing on top of the ice.

Toron laughed as the ice cracked for he had only frozen a thin layer over the water. Siniku fell through the ice losing his balance as he was now on water and just saving himself from plunging into it. Toron had already advanced on this opportunity and swung both katanas at Siniku.

Siniku just got 2 kunai up to block in time as he noticed it was a fake attack and was hit in the chest by a well placed kicked sending him into a nearby fence. Siniku quickly recovered as Toron narrowly dodged an attack from behind from the nearby Tsubasa had attacked him from behind. Toron jumped backwards to make both his opponents infront of him as he readied his jutsu's.[/COLOR]

Shinaru: "This is harder than I thought. Lets see, if I can just predict this targets next movement. I should be able to hit it." Gaaza-sensei: "Good you figure out how to hit a simple moving targets. Now hit this target a few more times and we will take a break." Shinaru: "Ok sensei, hey if you don't mind, I would like to buy some ramen or something for you in thanks of training me." Gaaza: ''Well maybe later."
Shinaru stop throwing kunais' and asked: "Uh Gaaza-senei, you look distracted. Is it that strange ninja who is battleing your cousin? I'm sure that your cousin can beat him. Kurono seems more powerfull than he appears and I'm sure that wierd ninja doesn't stand a chance.'' Gaaza: "You maybe right, but nothing is certain." Shinaru continued to throw kunais' at the moving target: "Yeah, maybe later if the fight continues, we can watch?" Gaaza: "No, your not strong enough to see any battles yet. That ninja is not your average ninja. He doesn't seem like the rest of the genin and chunin." Shinaru: "Ok, its just that I want to see your cousin fight. But I am hungrier than my will to watch anything. I'll finish this exercise and run to the ramen shop and get me something to eat." Gaaza: "All right but I am giving you one hour on the dot. Get back here before an hour." Shinaru: "Ok, thats fair enough."

Meanwhile......

Syrain heard a sound coming from the edge of the battle field and saw a kid attack a clone and run off in a different direction. Syrain: "Hmm that was a genin that attacked that clone. The testing is still going on. Well better get back before anyone notices me." While he was trying to find his way out of the place, he ran into that kid. Syrain: "Ow that hurts you know kid." Toru: "Who are you?" Syrain: "I'm Syrain an could you please tell me how to get out of here?" Toru: "Sorry no time to tell you." Syrain: "Yeah the genin exams right?" Toru stunned: "How do you know that?" Syrain: "A nice shop keeper told me whats going on here so I decided to take a look around."

[COLOR=Navy]"Really?! That's so cool. Now I'll be able to find Sensei in no time. Let's go Higanbana!" said Yue as she called to her kitsune friend that was sleeping in a tree. He came down from the tree and landed right in front of both Mika and Yue.

"Wha...What the hell! You have a kitsune as well?!" asked Mika in complete shock

"Uh...Yeah. His name's Higanbana. He may look powerful because of his tails but what really counts is the marks on his head which by the way he only has one."

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Are you ready to go? Do you know where that SnickerFox even is?" [/FONT]asked Higanbana staring at the girl named Mika next to Yue

"Yup I sure do. He's either at the hot springs of the local swimming hole. Mika here told me that."

[FONT=Century Gothic]"Alright then. We'll go to the hot springs first and then to the swimming hole."[/FONT]

"Okay, now everyone hop on aboard 'cause we're headed for the hot springs!"[/COLOR]

(OoC: This is all Syrain this time.)
Toru: "So your telling me that you sneeked into our acadamy battle areas to take down in your journal for a national paper?" Syrain: "Yes, but right now I just want to get out because I am hungry. Would you recomend a resturant in town that is good?" Toru: "You might want to walk towards the north and try the Ramen Noodle Shop. I say its the best resturant in twon." Syrain: "Thanks kid, I'm sure to find something to eat besides MREs. Oh, I saw you take that clone out. If you are smart, your instructor is somewhere in town or in a different battle feild. Just a bit of advice, try to think like your enemy or at least your partner. Where would you like to be if you where him/her."
Toru with a big smile on his face: "Hey thanks stranger, now if you don't mind I have to leave and find her." After Toru left Syrain thought: "So his instructor is a female jounin. Interesting to say the least. If I know anybetter from the last time I tried to even go up to a lady especialy a jounin, I won't try to talk to her but at least I could see her. Now time for those noodles that kid told me about!" He walked north and found that he was twenty feet away from the paths. Syrain: "I am so out of it today. Well not eating for three days straight sure does numbers on your chakra and my stomache." He looks at his stomache and starts walking towards the acadamy gates. Then he realizes that a person is coming in his direction! He did several hand signs and touched his head band and transformed into tha kid he met earlier. Syrain just walked right by him and hoped he get caught by this person. When he finaly got out of the acadamy he went straight to a shop the kid told him to go to. Syrain: "Excuse me, could I have a bowl of beef ramen please?" The Shop owner: "Sure thing, just wait a few minutes." Syrain: "Yea.'' He was wondering what he should do. If he should ask the hokage for permission to stay in this town and train students or just leave. He decided to ask permission to stay in this village and teach for next year.

OOC Im gone for the weekend. Someone can post for me if they want. Just don't make him do anything stupid, thats my job. Leaving at 5 back on sunday

[SIZE=1][color=DarkGreen]This type of out-of-character-posts are against the rules, plus they are pointless (you'll be back in a few days, the game won't suffer from such a short leave). If you really want to make a notice of your absence, do it in your signature or by a PM to the game's maker.

Normally I'd delete this post, but now I'm going to leave it as a warning example.

- Sandy[/color][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa noticed that Toru had defeated one of her clones and that one of his clones were attacking her. She threw a shuriken at the clone and *POOF* it disappeared. She realized that he was onto her and made another clone that walked around the village. This time she boosted it with ability to react when Toru was nearby and would fight him. The clone ran off farther into the village while the real one was with Siniku.

Tsubasa turned to Siniku and said, "Thanks for that, but this is my test and I need to be careful about the real and the fake. The fake ones don't normally use kunai or shuriken but the clone I sent does. His are normal while mine have specials."

[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]Yuki dodged the kunai and then sent one right back to Gosa. She had planted some seeds on it that even if he dodged it, the seeds would fall onto his body. Gosa seemed to have dodged it completley and none of the seeds hit him. This made her a little disappointed and she attacked him with full force. "This battle is gonna only get better. There are somethings that are better to keep hidden and some that are better to see for your self," said Yuki.

Yuki did some hand signs and disappeared. Gosa looked around and then closed his eyes and concentrated. Yuki had made a clone and the clone attacked Gosa. Gosa was busy with the clone and Yuki was getting ready to summon her weapon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]Toki watched the battle for awhile and then went to check up on the Academy. She arrived at the Academy and then went off for the Ramen Shop for a bite to eat. When she arrived, she saw Mika and Yue with her kitsune leave for somewhere. She saw that someone else was in the Shop so she sat next to him.

"I'd like to have the usual!" she said as she sat down next to the stranger

"You got it Miss Toki!" said the owner as he got busy to make her food

She looked over at the stranger and said," Hey there! I haven't seen you around here before. Are you a traveler?"[/COLOR]

(OoC: Its Syrain again. ^_^)

Syrain: "Why yes I am. The names Syrain and I travel from village to village looking at all the returants and other interesting things in the village. May I ask your name miss?"
Toki: "My name is Toki........."

(OoC: I will let XxXLolitaGothXxX countinue this post. reason why: I don't know her wrighting style. I'll wright in Shinaru now)

Shinaru: "Gaaza-sensei, I'm done with the training you assigned me to and I'm off to get something to eat." Gaaza: "Remember , one hour then come back here." Shinaru: "Yes Sensei."

[color=DarkGreen]Seriously guys, I'm like [I]this[/I] close with locking this thread for good! You have made little effort in terms of keeping our standard quality, and I don't see much improvement from the last version of this game, either.

[B]XxXLolitaGothXxX[/B], you have to put more length and substance to your posts, as do you [B]dragoonreaper[/B], but [I]you[/I] also need to work with your grammar. I've told you time and time again about that same thing, and you've surely made some progress, but still it doesn't seem you're taking it too seriously.

This is it, if I see one more poor post to this thread, I [I]will[/I] lock it. I'm out of patience.[/color]

When Shinaru left his sensei to get something to eat, he had this strange feeling like something was wrong. Before he reached the gates, he stopped and turned around. Shinaru: "Is this right? Where is everyone? Last year when the previous genin went into training, their was alot of people running around, but now its empty. Erie feeling." Shinarus' stomach growled with hunger. Shinaru grabbing his stomach: "Ow I forgot to eat this morning. That was smarts. Well I'll head home to get me something to eat." After that he jolted of home. When he got home, the front door was open. Shinaru: "Did I leave the door open again? No, I closed it and locked it before I left." He enters carefully......... and to his suprise its nothing. There was no sign of forced entre and his little strip of chakra detection was not broken. He simply left it open and forgot all about it. Shinaru: "Damn, I left my door open again! Lets see, nothings missing and o foot prints. No-one came in. Now thats what I call luck!" Shinarus' stomach started to growl (if this word is wrong pm me) and he ran to his kitchen.

Shinaru opened his cabnit abd saw only one pack of beef ramen left. Shinaru with a suprise look: "What!? Thats all I have left for the next two weeks? Great, thats just great. Now I'm going to starve before I even get to start the hard part of the training." Shinaru makes the ramen and eats it within 5 minutes and left making sure he locked his door this time. He looks at his watch and realizes that he has 30 extra minutes before reporting back to Gaaza-sensei. So he decided to drop in on Gosa and Yue. After arriving at the acadamy, there was stil no-one around. Shinaru: "This is really wierd. Its like a grave yard." Walking towards battlefield 14, he saw some-one. This person did not look like he was from this village. Shinaru went up to the stranger and ask: "Excuse me, are you lost?" The stranger turned around. It was Tsubasa! (The clone that is walking around the village) Clone: "Hi, Shinaru. Hows your tests going?" Shinaru: "Good, um are you suppose to be testing Toru?" Clone: "Yes." Shinaru noticing its a clone because the real Tsubasa would have realized right away that he just put a tiny paper bomb on the clones' foot. Shinaru: "I see. Well I got to be getting back to Gaaza-sensei and continue my training." Clone: "Yes you should." Shinaru walking away befroe the 20 second fuse ignited. A small poof as he turned around the bomb went off. The clone disapeared> Shinaru: "I knew it! That was not the real Tsubasa-sensei.!" Now thinking to himself. Shinaru: "Man, I was so focused on getting pass the exams and being choosen that I forgot that what everyone looked like. I also forgot that the real Tsubasa is really pretty up close. The clone just didn't have the eyes the real one has." Making his way to battle field 14, he heard Yue and Gosa fighting. Shinaru jumped to the highest branch and looked gor the two.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Gosa brought his arms together in front of his face and blocked several punches to it. He studied the patern of attack and was able to grab the clone's arm. He pulled it in close and delivered a powerful knee to its gut. The clone of Yuki disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He looked for Yuki and found her performing hand signs.

He wiped the sweat from his head with his bloody left hand and drew his sword with his right. He charged his opponent. [B]"What ever that is, I better stop it."[/B] he thinks as he raises his sword and turns it to the flat side. So he wont accidentily kill Yuki.

Gosa stopped short and swung his sword vertically. Yuki ducked below the attack and Gosa brought it down. She side stepped that as the timer went off. [B]"Damn, I was getting in to it."[/B] Gosa said disappointed. [B]"A little down?"[/B] Yuki said with a smile. [B]"Yeah. But whatever. We had to stop eventually."[/B][/COLOR]

Shinaru saw Gosa and Yuki in the middle of attacks when he heard a ring and looked over on a stump. Shinaru thinking to hemself: "A timer, if thats a timer.. wheres their sensei?" Shinaru jumps down between Yuki and Gosa, giving them a little scare. Gosa swings his sword towards Shinaru and Yuki moves into a defensive stance. Shinaru jumped away from the sword and yells. Shinaru: "Gosa, you knuckle headed dummy. Its me, Shinaru.!" Gosa stopping his attack: "Shinaru? What are you doing here?" Yuki: "You scarred me Shinaru. Please don't do that again." Shinaru: "I can't promise you that, but I'll try Yuki. I have 21 extra minutes before I go back to training, so I decided to drop in and see how you two where doing. Where's your sensei?" Gosa and Yuki look at Shinaru with a suprised look to their faces. Shinaru: "He's behind me." Shinaru turned around and saw Keasora. Shinaru fell on his back. Shinaru: "Ow that was smart. Hello Keasora-sensei. I just dropped in at the end of the fight and it looks like Gosa has cut himself for reasons I don't know or wish to know." Keasora adjusting his sunglasses: "So your Shinaru Junk. Are you suppose to be training with your sensei?" Shinaru answered but was looking at Keasoras' knives: "Yea, but he gave me an hour to go eat something." Shinaru looks at his watch and realizes that he had 2 minutes before it was 3:30! Shinaru: "Love to stay and chat but I got to go." Keasora: "Well then, go. No use if you are standing right there." Shinaru jumped o his feet and ran towards his sensei in the sand battle field.

Keasora: "Now Yuki and Gosa. I have been watching you fight and I must tell you that you where impressive." Gosa and Yuki: "Really, thanks Keasora-sensei."
When Shinaru got back to the battle field that he left, Gaaza-sensei wasn't their. Shinaru: "Where did he go? I bet to see his cousin fight that wierd ninja who wants some of his sand, but did Kurono say it was only a thirty minute fight? Something is wrong." Shinaru did a few hand signs and summoned a tiny dragon called Dart. Dart: [COLOR=Red][FONT=Book Antiqua]"Shinaru, its been ages since you summoned me. Whats up?"[/FONT][/COLOR] Shinaru: "Hey Dart, could you do me a favor and find Gaaza-sensei for me? I can't find him or his cousin. Try looing for a pupeteer ninja fighting around here somewhere." [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=Red]Dart: "Yea, sure thing Shinaru. Just let me stretch my wings first."[/COLOR][/FONT] Shinaru: "Ok, ok. I get it. I havn't been summoning you at all lately. I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry." After the tiny dragon stretched his wings, he flew off with unimaginable speed into the air. Shinaru: "Sheesh its like he is foster parents."

OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while.

After Shinaru left Gaaza went over to more closer examine how Kurono was handling himself. Which turned out to be quite well. Kurono went for the final blow, he made a large arch with his hands and the bird puppet took a nose-dive toward Adoma from directly above. At the last second the bird moved and took a curved approach from the side displaying razor blade edges on the front of it's wings. A moment before it cut Adoma in half a large cloud of sand blew by. Like a living sandstorm in stalled between the puppet and Adoma throwing it off coarse and then formed to create Gaaza.

"Stop this Kurono!" Gaaza exclaimed with a little anger in his tone. This frightened Kurono as Gaaza hardly ever showed negative emotions. "True enough, you have won." Gaaza continued. Adoma frowned at his defeat but Gaaza kindly explained. "Kurono, my cousin here, uses his weakest puppet first then the middle power puppet finally he might bring out the strongest of his collection if highly needed. He has at the very least, held you at bay with black hawk his first puppet. But has it occurred to you that both of his other puppets are much more powerful than the one he's used so far?"

Adoma thought it over and realized he would need to greatly improve his jutsu is he were to take on Kurono in a real match. Gaaza turned to his cousin "Give him the antidote." Kurono frowned slightly at being told what to do but obeyed and took a vial of green liquid from his pocket. Then he walked over to Adoma "This is the cure to the poison I used, don't try to replicate it for if you face me again, I consistently modify my poison to make it more effective and I can almost guarantee the same antidote won't work twice." Adoma was a little freaked out at the complexity of Kurono's actions and poisons but took and drank the antidote. Near instantly he got his strength back and the fatigue practically disappeared.

Gaaza continued "If you only with to use my sand for that jutsu you used, by all means." He made a soft-ball sized sphere of sand form in front of Adoma. "but be warned, if you try mimic my abilities for your own selfish gain, I will stop at nothing to hunt you down and kill you." The sand ball suddenly flashed into a sharp spike facing Adoma, and Gaaza grinned waiting for his reaction.

Adoma took of his right glove, in his hand he had build up Absorbtion Jutsu he grasped the sand spike, "Gaaza... Everything I do has a reason... If I am ever going to be successful in creating my Academy I need to be as strong as I can so I can serve as an example... I do not gain for selfish ness..." he said. "For that reason I needed your Sand... Your sand has bits of chakra inside I can absorb to make a Jutsu like I had done before. " After a while of taking in the energy he let go of the sand, "Thanks." he said holding out his hand to shake after putting his glove back on, "I might be a Rouge but I am still a Shinobi, How about it... Friends?"

Meanwhile at the hot springs, Siniku was steadily wearing Toron down. He had been dodging and as well as Tsubasa has, "I figured you out guy... You depend on the power of your blade, Your Taijutsu is good but ..." as he said this Toron threw another Incinanary Suriken, it blew Snicker against a wall, "Damn... Those suriken are dangerous..." he said reajusting his mask that was nearly blown off.

Mika saw the explostion, "Damn it Snicker is in trouble..." she said Jumping off and standing on a roof. "You go on ahead Yue I will be there shortly..." she said doing hand signs close to Siniku's Fox Transformation except for one small variation, "Transformation Style: Ookami! Ha!" she yelled as she was surrounded by smoke when it cleared a Grey Wolf bursted out of the smoke, it was Mika's transformation jutsu. She quickly caught up, "Lets do this..." she growled as she grew close to the hot springs.

((OCC: sorry guys I havne't been posting >< I have had a hard time in the past few weeks because of personal issues but you should know I am back. :laugh: ))

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Toron stopped his barrage of attacks, deciding he was getting nowhere at this pace. He jumped up ontop of the nearby fence that surrounded the hot spring and made hand signs before they could interrupt him."Ice blades" Toron smirked as water rose from the spring and formed into shards of ice attached to his blades. Toron jumped forward towards Siniku and as he did so he made a hand sign and sent 3 shards of ice out of the water at Tsubasa catching her off guard as she just managed to move so that they only slightly cut her arm instead of impaling her.

"My chakra levels are far beyond what you may think, i will not go down before any of you" toron said lightly as he prepared his technique by making hand signs. He place his hands on the ground and said "ice armor" as the water around him formed onto his skin creating a protective layer of ice. He held out both his katanas which now longer,sharper because of the ice on them and noticed there was some help coming for Siniku.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]"Alright Mika. Be careful," said Yue as she saw Mika do a few hands signs and then transform into a wolf. Yue soon arrived at the hot springs and saw SnickerFox- Sensei and Tsubasa-Sensei fighting someone she didn't recongized.

"What the hell is going on?" she said to herself as she watched the others fight

[FONT=Century Gothic]"It seems to me that the one your Sensei and that lady are fighting is causing a bit of trouble,"[/FONT] said Higanbana as he landed on a tree branch near the fight.

"I wonder what started this? Is that guy bad or something?"

[FONT=Century Gothic]"I do not know for sure but he must have done something wrong to be on wits and ends in a battle against two jounin."[/FONT]

"I see now. I'll let them handle this first and not interfere unless I have to or if I get dragged into it."

She watched the fight rage on and saw Mika come in and started helping them out. This guy was on a three to one battle. Yue wondered how that guy was going to beat them, none the less not get killed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple]"Hey there. Are you a traveler?" asked Toki as she talked to the stranger sitting next to her

"Why yes I am. The names Syrain and I travel from village to village looking at all the returants and other interesting things in the village. May I ask your name miss?"

"My name is Toki. I'm a jounin from this village or should I say an almost anbu for that matter. I do a lot of research in this village and I pracitcally everyone that lives in this village. I also know which genin is assigned which jounin and who has passed and who has failed. I know which has become a chunin and which haven't. I even know if they become jounin or anbu. I also do reports about other things like fights, battles, wars, anything intersting that has happened in this village. I guess you could say that I'm a tracker and a research collector," said Toki when her bowl of ramen came.

"Wow, you sure know your stuff."

"Yeah, have to in case something is going wrong or someone needs to find records of things."

She started eating her ramen and talked to Syrain.[/COLOR]

OOC: sorry I haven't been on for awhile. I've had a report due and my finals are coming up so I've been quite busy but today I had nothing to do so I was able to post. Yeah!

[COLOR=Magenta]Tsubasa and Siniku were trying to get rid of this Toron and saw Snickerfox summon his fox. [I]Hehe, he never surprises me.[/I] Tsubasa did a few hand signs as well and summoned her Tenshi.
"Looks like it's another go at this one Freya," said Tsubasa.
[FONT=Century Gothic]"I've been waiting for a long time for a good fight. It seems that Ookami and I will have a great battle fighting this punk,"[/FONT] said Freya.

Tsubasa was still very much aware of what would happen next if the battle continued. She needed to help her Genin with passing the test and so far he wasn't coming close. There were somethings that she had to do and she did some more hand signs to summon her kyawl and tied a message around its neck and sent towards Toru's way. The message was to tell him that his test had to be cancelled due to some interference with a battle. She didn't want Toru to come to where they were battling and wanted him to go where the other Genin were. She knew that he would be safe there since Keasora would protect them.
"There's something about this Toron guy. He doesn't seem to have a very happy presence. What is that you need?" asked Tsubasa.

[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]Yuki and Gosa walked over to their Keasora and said, "So, what do you have to say about our fighting skills. Afterall, you were supposed to tell us when the timer went off."
[/COLOR]

Syrain: "Well Miss Toki, it would be my pleasure if I can buy you some more ramen."
Toki looking suprised: "Um well.. I actually have to go and check on other things. So maybe some other time." Syrain: "Well, ok. If possible, can I ask you to look into getting me a meeting with the Hokage. I want to ask him something only he can hear." Toki: "I wil try to but their are no gaurentees Syrain." Syrain looks at her and says: "Well there are no gaurentee in anything. Hey, heres something for you that I picked up earlier today." Syrain digs thourgh his bag and picks the jewlery he brought earlier in the day. Syrain: "I was saving this for one person but since I have not seen or heard from her in years and I fear that she might be dead or she found some-one else. All I can do is hope she found some-one who loves her more than I did." He hands he present the present to Toki. Toki: "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. Thank you for the gift." Syrain: "Your welcome, oh since you like to hear informtion. Their was a battle going on the battle field that has gravel for ground between a ninja pupeteer and a mysterious ninja." Toki was now suprise that some-one was fighting with out her knowledge. Toki: "Thank you for information." After that she disappeared in clouds of smoke.

Syrain: "Man, she is so beautifull but I hould know that very pretty ladies are never interested in a guy like me. She probably has a boyfriend." After he paid the shop owner for the ramen and started walking around to find a hotel to spend the night hoping for Toki to return.

Shinaru was waiting for Dart to return. He walks around in a circle and wonders if Kurono was alright, if he lost, and what was happening to his friends and his dragon.
Dart returned with bad news. [COLOR=Red]Dart: "I have some bad news and some good news. Which one would you like to hear first? "[/COLOR] Shinaru: "The bad news first." [COLOR=Red]Dart: "Well the bad news is tat Kurono lost the the fight with no injuries and Gaaza gave him a little ball of sand. The good news is that they are both in the house where the pupeteer makes and modifies his pupetes."[/COLOR] Shinaru: "Thank you Dart, you know what? I want you to stay out just for a little while so I can get you something to eat because you deserve it!" [COLOR=Red]Dart: "Thank you, I'll just sit on your shoulder for now."[/COLOR]
Walking towards the wareouse a lady appeared right in front of him. Shinaru ran right into the lady. Shinaru: "I'm so sorry miss?" The lady turned and looked at Shinaru. Shinaru: "Miss Toki? I'm sorry I ran into you and I wish to make it up to you." Toki: "Where is your sensei? "Shinaru looked confused then he realized what she said. Shinaru: "Well I am on my way back to see Gaaza-sensei. I could exscort you to him? It would make me so happy." Toki: "Yes, if you could Shinaru Junk." Shinaru: "Oh thank you Miss Toki. I would like to introduse my friend, Dart." [COLOR=Red]Dart: "Nice to meet you Miss Toki."[/COLOR] Toki: "Nice to meet you Dart, but I am in a hurry." Shinaru: "Yes Miss Toki." They started walking to the warehouse.

[COLOR=Purple]"Thanks Shinaru Junk for showing me the way. I'm very pleased," said Toki as her, Shinaru, and Dart were walking to Kurono's shop to find Kurono and Gaaza.

"No problem. I was looking for my Sensei anyways. So I was heading towards his cousins shop when I found out where he was," said Shinaru

"Did you use your friend, Dart, over here to find him?"

"Yeah. I just used Dart to track him down and then I'm gonna take him out for something to eat."

"Well, that's very nice to give your summon something in return for doing some work."

"Hehehe. Thank you."

Toki and Shinaru and Dart walked and talked with each other until they reached Kurono's shop.[/COLOR]

When Shinaru reached the shop, the door was open. Shinaru: "Mmm thats weird. The door is open. I'll check it out Miss Toki." Toki: "Ok Shinaru. Just be careful." Shinaru: "I'm always careful. Its when I want to becareful that counts. Hey Dart, stay here and protect Miss Toki." [COLOR=Red]Dart: "Yea, sure Shinaru."[/COLOR]
Shinaru makes his way inside. Taking out his sword, he pushes the door all the way open and slowly moves in. Shinaru: "Gaaza-sensei, Kurono. Are you guys in here?" Shinaru turns on the lights. *click* The lights flicker on and off untill they finaly came on. Shinaru: "Miss Toki, could you come here. Kurono's work shop seems to be raided." Toki: "Really, is your sensei in their?" Shinaru: "Yeah, he's in here. Gaaza-ensei, are you ok?" [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Gaaza: "Yes and nothing seems to be missing." [/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]Toki: "Well this is Gaaza. I need to talk to you in privit."[/COLOR]

After telling Gaaza-sensei that he was taking his friend out to dinner for his help.
Shinaru left the shop and heads into town with Dart on his shoulders. Shinaru: "Hey Dart, could ya find Gosa, Yue, Toru, and Yuki to meet me at the ramen shop for a party?" Dart looked at Shinaru with a confused look on his face. [COLOR=Red]Dart: "Sure thing Shinaru, just what message should I tell them if they ask what the party is about?"[/COLOR] Shinaru: "If they ask, tell them that its a party for getting choosen by jounin." Dart flew off to look for them. Shinaru: "I should run over to the ramen shop and ask him if he can cook alot of ramen for a party of 6."

Shinaru ran so fast that he past Syrain nearly nocking him down! Syrain: "Wow! That person is really fast.Wait a minute, that was a kid!" Syrain gained his balance and continued to look for a hotel.

Toru raced through the village. He was grateful for the tip from the stranger, and a little curious as to what he would write in his book. As he ran, he made up his mind to find the man again, once all the tests were over. He passed the academy, and his other clone jumped down to meet him. It said, "Toru! There is alot happening today in the city!" The real Toru stopped, and said, "Good; tell me about it as we run!" Then they both took off again.

The clone explained, "Well, for starters, Miss Tsubasa is in a battle!" To confirm this story, suddenly a kyawl appeared, and rubbed against Toru's leg. It had a message attached to it, which he opened and read. "What the!? This says the same thing!" Toru thought for a moment; "Why would she be fighting if she wants me to find her??" He also considered why he had been asked to go join the other genin. He continued running though, and was by now close to the hot springs. Just as he was passing them, he caught sight of a fox seated on a tree limb. He thought this curious, and that it meritted investigation. Tsubasa-sensei would have to wait; his curiosity had won out!

He walked up to the tree from outside of the hot springs. He called up at the tree, and called up, "Hey! Who's up there!?" A voice called back, "Toru? Is that Toru? Hey! Come up here! You gotta see this!" Immediately, Toru recognized the voice; it was Yue; the girl that was in Snicker's group. He jumped, and landed lightly beside her on the branch. "What is it?" Toru asked, studying the fox that was with them in the tree. "Oh! Snicker-sensei and Tsubasa-sensei are fighting some other ninja! Plus, another girl just went to go fight."

Toru looked below them, and saw that what she said was accurate; The three leaf-ninja (including his teacher!), were attacking the rogue. Toru asked, "What are you doing up here? This could get dangerous if a jutsu go's awry." Yue smiled sweetly, "Well, I have to talk to Snickerfox-sensei, but he's busy. So I'll just wait till he's done." She giggled. Toru sighed, he didn't think she was that serious about the whole thing.

"Well," said Toru, after thinking for a moment, "I guess I'll stay here too; it will give me a chance to see what my teacher's jutsu is like, and we can help if they need it, right?" asked Toru. Yue smiled again, (it was such a NICE smile, thought Toru wierdly), and said, "Yup! Sounds like a plan! OH! Have you met Higabana!?" Toru shook his head, and realized that he might be here awhile.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Toron laughed as they summoned they're creatures. "ha a summon is a waste of chakra against me they won't even be able to penetrate my armor.. or survive this blow" he made a hand sign and said "ten thousand raining needles of death". As they looked up the sky was filled with needles flying down at a tremendous rate covering a very large area. Toron looked up towards a nearby tree and said "you might want to look after your students" as he knew that while the Joinin could probably avoid a bit of the damage if by nothing other than having they're summons protect them the genin in the tree who couldn't even see up due to the fact that there where leaves in the way had absolutely no chance of escape without a jounin taking a hit for them.[/COLOR]