Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"]I so sorry, guys, I misread the rules as we had a [B]limit[/B] of 500 words, I wrote 494! >< I feel really stupid now, I won't be making that mistake again. If we'd have lost because of that I would have really been kicking myself.

But thankfully we didn't, and we live to fight another day. Well done everyone else, I'm amazed at how many cliches you came up with. My knowledge is limited to shounen anime/manga, so the romance was the best I could come up with.

[COLOR="Red"]GO GO ACES.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hey, Ezekiel asked me to post here letting you all know that she's going to be camping for the next few days, so she won't be able to participate. She's quite sorry she forgot to mention this earlier.

-Onix
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Hey guys.

I just wanted to say that I'll be gone all this week for a Christian Youth Camp, so... yup. If anything starts without me, good luck and I'll definitely do something when I get back.

I'll miss you guys. ; 3 ; Good luck!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]My sincerest apologies to The Sunflowers, it appears though as if the rest of my team (cept Tiana, who let me know ahead of time she would be gone) have lost interest in the competition. I will present you with a topic myself in a couple of hours to keep things going.[/FONT]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic]It's funny how no one has cared enough to let [I]me[/I] know they've lost interest... (well, Jamie did, but I thought I got her talked out of it. ;P )

But really, this is the second- or third-to-last challenge (depending which team wins), and you guys are quitting me [I]now[/I]? 8/

C'mon, Survivors, where's your will to [I]survive[/I]?! Your will to battle to the last man/woman? I am aware that losing the "roleplaying"-element from the series for this fourth part wasn't a wise move, but that can't be the only reason why the interest is fading, can it?

So please, talk to me, people. Let's sort this out so that this game can finally come into conclusion and we can all move on with our lives. ;D[/font]
Posted
[size=1]We [i]haven't[/i] lost interest, I think it's just that we expected BK to make a final decision by himself.

Sheesh. Let's just do the Yu Yu Hakusho forum or something.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Yeah, I'm sorry, I thought we'd already thown enough ideas around through the first batch of PMs for you to pick one from. I didn't think we needed another long descussion. I do want to get on with this, so yeah, I agree with Shy. Let's just do that.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]It's just that I expected some sort of reponse to the PM I sent out on [i]Monday[/i] by now. It did not indicate the requirement or suggestion for any type of lengthy deliberation, in fact I even mentioned "within the next day" to hint at the necessity for haste. Along with that was my pointing out of the other concept we were discussing, so all that would have been necessary would be a "Yeah that sounds good" or "Yup". I must say it makes us look rather silly that we all seemed to overlook that we chose a topic that had already been covered, so it should have warranted some sort of acknowledgement.

In any case, since it doesn't really seem to matter much, i'll just go ahead and post that as The Sunflower's topic. I'm sure we'll have better luck writing up whatever they have for us anyway.

[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I just sent out a PM suggesting ways we can research this topic. Check your PM boxes, guys.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Seems like a plan to me, as i mentioned in my response. I've made notes of the confirmed and unconfirmed that we know already, it should be fairly easy to elaborate greatly on just those points alone. Everyone continue to gather their info. [/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]It's amazing how much information we've been able to compile so far. My interview should be ready tomorrow, so you guys can look forward to that being in your PM box. If any of you can start working on a draft of what we have so far that would be great.

I'm very optimistic about this challenge, and I can't wait to review the other team's article.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Same, Shy, same.

I'm out for most of today, as I get my exam results in...er...under two hours. OH GOD.

After this I'll be under significantly less stress so I can work full-steam on the article. Just tell me what you need me to do, cap'n.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]Okay, the article is up later than expected but it is finally up. Since I'm obviously part of The Sunflowers article I won't be able to work on the review, so I trust you guys to do your best... and hurry!

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...