OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor 4: The Aces

Sandy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Oh my gaww.

Rach totally dissed each and every one of us. Day-um... I feel so used..

Lol, not really. I actually thought it was kind of funny.

Anyway, so far... White, your rap was awesome and you didn't try to act gangster like Rach did, which is kind of lame. But, his had more diss/burn in it than yours did, which is the only thing a commend for him, lol.

Rapping one on one battles focus on two things: How good the rapping/rhyme scheme is.

And the amount/quality of dissing that burns the opponent.

So, maybe do more burning rhyming this time?

:D

EDIT: Okay, all I'm wondering is why this is effing taking so gosh darn long?

Come on, people, chop chop. Nobody really wants to let the OB: Survivor go on forever. >.>[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]You shouldn't worry about it, KW. Neither Rach or I actually mean all these hurtful things we're spewing out. But now that I know that Rach wants a true, insulting rap then I will give him one.

I actually just finished the slow-beat intro. Now to get into the real rap.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Even though Rach is musically inclined, I feel like White's first rap had much more complicated rhymes and was overall the better of the two. Of course, I might have a [i]slightly[/i] biased opinion... heh.

I'm very eager to see what both of you do next. My only recommendation would be to rap about the specific members of both teams, since I feel like that was the strongest part of The Sunflowers' rap.

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]White, that was totally great. I absolutely LOVE IT. You know, for how much you hate rap, you're actually really good at it. You should make a CD and dub yourself S-Dog or something gangster-y. And particularly get yourself shot a few times to earn some street cred.

Seriously though, after reading it, I loved it. Really well thought out and very nice.

And the burns, oh man they were good. After I read it, I actually said, "OH SHIZ-NAP!" outloud. :O[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma][quote name='Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]White, that was totally great. I absolutely LOVE IT. You know, for how much you hate rap, you're actually really good at it. [/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Actually I don't hate rap anymore. I'm [i]so[/i] over that phase. Thanks for the support though. I appreciate it! *crosses fingers*[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Great work, White!

I think both teams did really well for this challenge, I know I wouldn't want to be the one who had to decide between you two. Now it's up to Tiana to win this final competition. I have no doubt that she'll be professional, polite and all of the other great qualities OB expects from their moderating staff. Heck, she's most of those things already.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Shy][size=1'] Now it's up to Tiana to win this final competition. I have no doubt that she'll be professional, polite and all of the other great qualities OB expects from their moderating staff. Heck, she's most of those things already.[/size][/quote]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Why thank you very much, Shy, for your compliment. Although, to tell you the truth, I'm actually really scared now.

Congrats, White, on winning this one for us! I knew you could do it! Yours was better anyway, rofl.

Well, now it all comes down to me... oh dang. I'm really scared now... if I win this one, I'll be and make everyone happy. But if I lose... crap, that's really going to suck... And it's funny though, because me and Jokopoko have been talking about me being a Mod, but who knew Sandy could ever read minds? *le gasp* :O

But, I know I can do this if you guys just cheer me on in the background. I'll have to take some time to think about it, so it'll be hard work. Just have faith in me, alright? ;]

Who knew being a Mod could be so hard? I didn't, that's for sure. ;D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Shy][size=1]Great work, White!

I think both teams did really well for this challenge, I know I wouldn't want to be the one who had to decide between you two. Now it's up to Tiana to win this final competition. I have no doubt that [B]she'll be professional, polite and all of the other great qualities OB expects from their moderating staff[/B]. Heck, she's most of those things already.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Century Gothic]What did I say about helping the duelists, hmm? *raises eyebrow*

I'll let such a minor offense slip by, but don't think I won't keep a better eye on your posts from now on, Aces![/FONT]

[QUOTE=Sandy][FONT=Century Gothic]What did I say about helping the duelists, hmm? *raises eyebrow*

I'll let such a minor offense slip by, but don't think I won't keep a better eye on your posts from now on, Aces![/FONT][/QUOTE][size=1]I don't know what you're implying, Sandy. I was merely complimenting Tiana on various moddish qualities she may already possess.

:angel:[/size]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Man, what's with everyone feeling sorry for Rach? I mean I understand he doesn't like Rap but it's not like it's my favourite style of music either. I [i]enjoy[/i] it, but I don't love it. >_>

And before this challenge I had absolutely [b]no[/b] experience writing rap. Those two songs were my first (and probably last) raps I ever wrote. :(

Anyway, KW I'm sure you'll do an excellent job. Knock 'em dead.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=White][COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]
And before this challenge I had absolutely [b]no[/b] experience writing rap. Those two songs were my first (and probably last) raps I ever wrote. :(
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Century Gothic]Well, you could've fooled me. ;D ... Wait, you [I]did[/I] fool me with that!

It wasn't a clear victory, but you won anyway. I'd be a poor, poor judge if I couldn't make such choises and instead let everybody win every time. There's nothing else to it, and Rach should know it.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Sorry it's taking so long, you guys. D: I'm waiting for The Sunflowers to post their reply first, but that's taking awhile.

So, I'm still fixing it up and whatnot, but if they don't post their's by the end of tomorrow (by my time, lol.), I'll post mine up before theirs, then.

In other words, if they're reading this, YOU WIN THE TIME GAME LOL ROFL.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Keyblade Wielder'][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Sorry it's taking so long, you guys. D: I'm waiting for The Sunflowers to post their reply first, but that's taking awhile.

So, I'm still fixing it up and whatnot, but if they don't post their's by the end of tomorrow (by my time, lol.), I'll post mine up before theirs, then.

In other words, if they're reading this, YOU WIN THE TIME GAME LOL ROFL.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]*rushes to cover Tiana's mouth*...Um....what she means is...you guys have more herbs than us >.>, she just spelled "Thyme" like "Time" :animesmil. *cough*

Heh, j/k.

I have faith in you Tiana, looking forward to moving on to the next event so whenever you are good and ready go ahead and toss whatcha got up there.[/font]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]OMG I WONZ TEH TIME GAME YEYYYY!!!1!!one RoFl.

:D

Matt, as I've told you on MSN, that joke made no sense. >_> I'm kind of immune to lame jokes with no pun, kthx. :P Jk, jk.

Anyway, as you guys have probably already read, I've entered my post. I hope it's good enough for you Mods, Sandy and Shy. I put my heart and half my soul into that finishing piece.

So, I hope it's a winning finale for The Aces. I did my best... really I did..

*opens arms for a hug from my team*

;___ ;[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]Dear Tiana,

I love you (even though you like Blake Lewis.) Both teams did an amazing job with their challenges, and I do not envy the difficult decision the Sunflowers have to make.

-Shy[/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Oh my gosh... I WON~!!!!! :DDDDD

*jumps up and down for my team victory!!!!!*

Wow, seriously, I didn't think I would win because the post was rather long, but... wow. I'm actually cheering out-loud in my own room right now! Oh my gosh... I'm so happy we won and don't have to vote anyone off!!! YUSSSS!!!1!!one

I won for us, guys! I WON THE ULTRA-TIE-BREAKER!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

*totally happy, totally*

Oh and Shy,

You're always amazing, and I love you for it. (even if you don't like Blake Lewis. :3)

kthxxxxx.

*goes to cheer some more*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Well done, Tiana. While I don't think I'll be adopting your mod strategy any time soon, I'm really proud of the effort you put into that reply. The Aces live to fight another day!

Let's have a terribly British huzzah, shall we? HUZZAH![/SIZE]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Seems I have a lot of Mod Hate for my post, but whatever. >_>

Personally, I would make it shorter, but more familiar as it already is. But who cares? The Aces win and The Sunflowers lose, right? :P

I thought it was a grand idea, really. >_>[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"]First blood has been drawn, Tiana way to take it home for the team, didn't I tell you're dumb butt on MSN there wouldn't be a need for voting :p. Have faith in your capn's judgement, hehe. You were absolutely fantastic.

Grats to everyone for giving it their all, and I thank you all for that as well. Time to show them that The Aces is the real deal and that we're going to continue bringing the pain.[/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Aww... that really sucks for Anomaly. I really started to like her, too.. she's so amazing. :( Oh well, I congratulate her for at least coming this far.

Anyway, anyone want to change Team Captain anytime soon? I think Matt's a great Captain and we should just leave him there, but you know... I'm a bit crazy in the head.

As in the great words of Joko, "Tiana, she so crazy." And I love it. :D

Oh, we're in the ninth challenge of the OB Survivor! Whoo! Who would've guessed it? It'll be slim pickings from here, folks, so everyone do their best to keep The Aces going strong! :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]My goodness these games take [i]forever[/i], don't they? :p

I'm totally okay with Matt remaining in charge. He's done a fine job so far. Great work guys.

-Shy[/size]

[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']
Oh and though I know you're kidding White... [I]Curse you Aces[/I] for putting us in the position of having to vote someone off. :p Because I can guarantee you the fight is far from over.[/QUOTE]

*looks up from counting his prize money from their victory*

...Huh? You say sumthin?

:p [spoiler]Kidding.[/spoiler]

Looks like it's only a matter of time now for the next challenge to go up, now that The Sunflowers have made their choice. Note to Sandy: It better be fun ;P.
[/FONT]