OtakuBoards

Seasons Greetings from your loving father!

Shinji v2.0

[color=indigo]Mods, coffee, toll booth tellers, [i]tarts[/i], Gods, horny teens.... horny people in general, James' house..... British people, and [b]Cera[/b]!? What [i]is[/i] this world coming to? New Year's Eve or not.... this is way too strange.... maybe that's why it amuses me so. Why can't the boards remain crazy like this? Mayhem is comfort...[/color]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[color=indigo]Mods, coffee, toll booth tellers, [i]tarts[/i], Gods, horny teens.... horny people in general, James' house..... British people, and [b]Cera[/b]!? What [i]is[/i] this world coming to? New Year's Eve or not.... this is way too strange.... maybe that's why it amuses me so. Why can't the boards remain crazy like this? Mayhem is comfort...[/color] [/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::looks alarmed:: [b]What!?[/b][/FONT]

Eh, I thought Britians made Cheerios..... :worried: uhhhhhh, wait, no...... no they don't... wha??! WHOOOO brought up the Britians???

"I'm Aruthur, king of the Britians!"

"King of the who?"

"The Britians"

"Who're the Britians?"

"Well we all are, we're all Britians, and I am your king"

"I didn't know we had a king"

-Monty Python- Holy Grail

LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]WHOOOO brought up the Britians???

... -Monty Python- Holy Grail

LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I brought up the [i]British[/i]... earlier in the topic. Page 1, I think...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]::looks alarmed:: [i]What?![/i][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Heh, heh.... exactly my point. Scary, ja?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]Heh, heh.... exactly my point. Scary, ja?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Rather. Especially as I have no flippin clue what you're talking about, lol[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Ahh, and Transtic...what happened to you last night?

Or is that too XXX rated for our lovely boards?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's too... bad for the children of the boards... I'm sure no one wants to hear about my boyfriend and I and our "sexcapades" lol... Although what I was refering to was more towards what I saw Amy and her boyfriend doing last night... not what Danny and I did.... not that either is worse than the other lol.

And LM, I've had a boyfriend for a while now I guess... I just didn't mention him... I don't plan to talk about him all that much... although he is taking up alot of my time lately hehe.... and I am the sentimental type, believe it or not... I'd much rather have love than sex... anyday of the week...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

It's too... bad for the children of the boards... I'm sure no one wants to hear about my boyfriend and I and our "sexcapades" lol... Although what I was refering to was more towards what I saw Amy and her boyfriend doing last night... not what Danny and I did.... not that either is worse than the other lol.

And LM, I've had a boyfriend for a while now I guess... I just didn't mention him... I don't plan to talk about him all that much... although he is taking up alot of my time lately hehe.... and I am the sentimental type, believe it or not... I'd much rather have love than sex... anyday of the week... [/B][/QUOTE]

:wow:[color=indigo] Me thinks, I'm scarred for life.... *hides in a corner* If you were trying for [i]subtlety[/i]..... you failed miserably.....:cross:[/color]

You people are weird. *sipppp*:sip:

Yay! I'm on a suger rush! Again! This topic frightens me. No really, it does! There's a damn orgy at James house and... and... I need a hug. :( :crying:

:flaming:[B]NOW DAMN IT! [/B] :flaming:

Done now.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]You people are weird. *sipppp*:sip:

Yay! I'm on a suger rush! Again! This topic frightens me. No really, it does! There's a damn orgy at James house and... and... I need a hug. :( :crying:

:flaming:[B]NOW DAMN IT! [/B] :flaming:

Done now.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

aww renee needs a hug *hugg* there there everythings gonna be alright. you jus sippp on that erbel tea..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

aww renee needs a hug *hugg* there there everythings gonna be alright. you jus sippp on that erbel tea.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Try not to climax there, Will...muahah.

Okay, that's my evilness done for the evening...off I go...[/size]