OtakuBoards

Seasons Greetings from your loving father!

Shinji v2.0

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

Maybe in [b]your[/b] crazy *** country.

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yeah well, there ain't gonna be much activity here 'till YOUR new year's eve...so this might as well be the official new year's eve thread ;)[/size]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]

Yea but uh, Transtic, you're a, uh, different case. Get my drift? In conclusion, stay away from James, homewrecker, he's mine.

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Now, now...there's room enough for you both.

....oO(Did I say that or just think it? ...Uh oh...)[/size]

Guest Master O Beans
James, what you have just done is what's called a "double post", if this rebellious activities continues to take place, I will have no choice but to report you. I have spoken with Transic, and he also thinks you were out of line by this act of double posting...let's try to avoid it from now on...

...sorry to have to get on your case, but some people "double post" just to get their post counter hight, but I'm sure you wouldn't do that....:shifty:

-MoB :wave:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

....oO(Did I say that or just think it? ...Uh oh...)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
I think you did...you won't have to worry about me, Shinji. I'm waiting for Jenna to come back. James' presence frightens me to the point of nearly wetting myself. Until I realise, he's just a faceless name, on my computer.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]James, what you have just done is what's called a "double post", if this rebellious activities continues to take place, I will have no choice but to report you. I have spoken with Transic, and he also thinks you were out of line by this act of double posting...let's try to avoid it from now on...

...sorry to have to get on your case, but some people "double post" just to get their post counter hight, but I'm sure you wouldn't do that....:shifty:

-MoB :wave: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Well hey, you double posted...so why shouldn't I? :)

Heh, I'm really amazed at how much you whine, MoB. It's very amusing. :laugh: [/size]

[B]

....oO(Did I say that or just think it? ...Uh oh...)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

woah james, way to break the rules why doncha, double postings a fatal mistake and you may end up serving 3-4 weeks in ban land. ;)

well james looks like you got a couple e boy friends on your hand, i know whos gettin plenty hardcore action tonight! lol be sure to wrap it up! you guzzler you!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

woah james, way to break the rules why doncha, double postings a fatal mistake and you may end up serving 3-4 weeks in ban land. ;)

well james looks like you got a couple e boy friends on your hand, i know whos gettin plenty hardcore action tonight! lol be sure to wrap it up! you guzzler you! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]lol, everyone else double posts like it's a disease yet I never complain. Funny how everyone jumps on me when I do it once. lol ;)

And all I can say to your second comment is...yes, yes I will be.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

well, if they each get a turn w/ you, then so do i. i'll be over in a few minutes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Anyway, 11 hours to mid-night......................

Happy New Year thingy!

[B]lets see, 3 guys and one girl...all having sex... at james house... nothing odd about that, nothing at all....lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]No, no. Not sex...nobody said nothin' about sex.

We're just hanging out. Anything wrong with that?

Hm, this almost belongs in Games & Stories...lol.[/size]

[B]lets see, 3 guys and one girl...all having sex... at james house... nothing odd about that, nothing at all....lol [/B][/QUOTE]
*Falls over Anime style* *twitch* *twitch* :help:

Hm... I wonder if they still have that twitch smilie.... -_-

[B]

[size=1]No, no. Not sex...nobody said nothin' about sex.

We're just hanging out. Anything wrong with that?

Hm, this almost belongs in Games & Stories...lol.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...suuure, hangin out...that aint the only thing thats gonna be hangin i bet.

[B]

yeah...suuure, hangin out...that aint the only thing thats gonna be hangin i bet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]:eek: W-what?!

*sigh* your poor, horny teenager. That's the first thing that enters your mind, eh?

Oh well...take what you will from this thread...lol. I'm [i]sure[/i] Shinji, Transtic and Lady M weren't thinking about sex...

...ahah...ahahahh....[/size]

[B]

[size=1]:eek: W-what?!

*sigh* your poor, horny teenager. That's the first thing that enters your mind, eh?

Oh well...take what you will from this thread...lol. I'm [i]sure[/i] Shinji, Transtic and Lady M weren't thinking about sex...

...ahah...ahahahh....[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL im not horney, im jus kiddin, your not gettin laid by anyone!

[B]

[size=1]Oh well...take what you will from this thread...lol. I'm [i]sure[/i] Shinji, Transtic and Lady M weren't thinking about sex...

[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well after what happened to me last night, I can't but think about sex lol.

[quote]Originally posted by Master O Beans
[b]I have spoken with Transic, and he also thinks you were out of line by this act of double posting[/b][/quote]

And I said no such thing.... We've all double posted once or twice... or three or whatever... lol

[B][size=1]Ahh, and Transtic...what happened to you last night?

Or is that too XXX rated for our lovely boards?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, we weren't talking about sex at James' house? Damn...I was...Yes, Please enlighten us Transtic ;)

Shin

Guest Saiyaman
People you are turning this topic into summin' into a topic from Planet Namek! If I can't talk dirty netither can you!

[B]Well I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, or a Krazy Kwanzaa, or whatever the **** you believe in! And hell, if you celebrate New Years with the rest of us following the Roman calendar system, then have a terrific New Year's Eve as well! I love you all :love:

Shin [/B][/QUOTE]

Well hope you had a Merry Christmas,Happy Hanaku(sp?),Krazy Kawanza,Tip top tat. And a happy romadon (sp?)

And a HAPPY NEW YEARS!

[B]

[size=1]
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

no comment. i plead the 5th.

transtic, when did you get a boyfriend? you're always getting boyfriends. you need to play the field for awhile & get laid by as many hot guys as possible. or are you the sentimental type?

O.O

whoooooa, James! Sounds like your house is going to be [i]quite[/i] the hot-spot, eh? ~_^

Erm, I think I will refrain from further comment........ -__-;; execpt all of you peoples have a lovely New Years Eve. Don't do anything too stupid, or anything you'll regret in the morning, or.... well, yeah.. you get the point.. :excited: