OtakuBoards

DW's Random Comic Strip Thread Extravaganza [PG]

Dragon Warrior

[center][size=4][b]DW's Random Comic Strip Thread[/size]
[size=6]Extravaganza![/b][/size][/center]

[size=1][indent]Well, mates, it's been a while since I've posted any of my work, particularly comics. My last comic series was [b]Slackers In Slacks[/b], as you know. Now I have some more random comics I make in my free time when I'm [i]really[/i] bored (which is frequent as of now). So I have decided to share my work of boredom with you and present to you my two latest comic strips! Please comment and I will surely make more random ones in the future. Thanks :][/indent][/size]

[b]Monsieur Mosquito:::[/b]
This one was just a night where mosquitos were bothering my friend Katelyn and I was sooo bored, I promised her I'd make a comic about a mosquito. And not just any mosquito! One that was French... sorta.
[img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4876/monsieurmosquitoen6.jpg[/img]

[b]The Ruff Skallions:::[/b]
In theme of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's, which premiers this week, as well as me being a major pirate fan, I have made this little strip. It took much longer than Monsieur Mosquito and was a pain in the butt at times. But I like it, nevertheless :]
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7603/ruffskallionscomicmb6.jpg[/img]

Please comment and I will make more for your enjoyment :D Thanks.

[color=teal] I liked the graphical intensity of the Ruff Scallions, it looks really nice. I felt that Moneiur Mosquito was the best in terms of funny. I laughed the hardest readign that one, especially when Mosquito vomits, of all things, a cat?

I enjoyed them both for various reasons, and they both deserve a follow up. The adventures of a drunk french mosquito could be quite endearing.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I like them both. That darned misquito reminds me of that game where you play a misquito. The part with the cat; how can a cat be so small compared to a mosquito?

As for the priates, I don't know what to say, it was funny as hell. I admire the scurvey part too! [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Oh ho ho, I love em'.

I like the style of the first comic, it reminds me of those old Mickey cartoons. Very classy.

I don't really care for the coloring of the people in 'Ruff Scallions', but thats minor. Other than that I really enjoyed it. Especially the pixel usage, hah. I too liked the "scurvey" part, lol.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Thank you very much, everyone :] Of course, being the pirate I am, I'm partial to the Ruff Skallions myself. But oh wells. And yeah, the cat being smaller than a mosquito... we don't question that ;) Boredom strikes again and I made another comic. Just a very simple concept about a samurai bunny named Samurai Bunny :D[/size]

[b]Sam Bun:::[/b]
Samurai Bunny (Sam Bun) protects his forest from all dangerous threats. Here's a look at his "intense" adventures :] I'm also aware the last speech bubble is not transparent. It happens ;D
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5185/sammbuncomicho6.jpg[/img]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]HAHAHA!

The first two made me chuckle but the Bunny is just brilliant. Classic DW humor. Which is why I don't like it. I want some of the first two as they're less like your regular "random" humor. You'll get better faster that way I think. :)

Also: Mosquito + Hangover = Kitten? Yes, please.

MOAR COMIX[i]!!![/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]D_W! It feels like it's been forever since I eyed some of your most fantastic work, and what a comeback you have delivered. The first one is funny in a WTC?! kind of way, but the pirate one is all-around adorably funny. I have never doubted your talent in making pirate tales!

The [B]Samurai Bunny [/B] one though is absolutely freaking hilarious! Samurai Bunny is already a great character and I admire your ability to pull a joke in at least every other panel instead of having to wait till the end. If you have more of this series, be sure to post it![/COLOR]

[size=1]Thanks a bunch, guys :] I'm flattered. I figured I was losing my touch. I try my best, 2007DigitalBoy, considering it's boring to read a long comic waiting for a punchline. It's much more amusing having several jokes, then one final whammy! And I'll keep all that in mind, White. Haha.

Here's a fresh one...[/size]

[b]RPG'd:::[/b]
This one is pretty lengthy, I admit (23 boxes). But the idea was too fun to pass up. Besides, RPGs have so many cliches and flaws to their plots that you can't help but rip on them. In this comic, I make fun of how is some RPGs, a hero is sent on a quest by a very rich kingdom, however is given no money or equipment to help him succeed.
[img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9440/rpgdcomicdl1.jpg[/img]

[COLOR=DarkRed]That was funny as hell Loved the samurai bunny comic, it was funny when the mole says "Die bastard!" If I ever see a mole with salami and he's tring to ill me, I'll just get out my teeth and chew at him. Or run away fast because I've gone crazy. But either way is a plan for me!

As for our hero, so much for getting stoned to death. Now you can get sworded to deat.

Sworded, not something I'd use for my vocab class. Why the hell does that king wear frilly underwear? Does the breeze through the lace give him comfort?

but nonetheless ot was funny as hell![/COLOR]