Undying Angel Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 Sorry, have no child pics since I'm only a preteen.^_^ But I do have a baby pic...:angel:
Fall Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 I have a bay pic, but I've lost it somewhere in my room. I'll post it once I find it..... ;)
conpiracymonki Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [b]I think I'm the only person in the world that actually [i]likes[/i] their baby pics...ah,...times of old,...when I actually looked human... I hate cameras.... oh,...and no scanner :( [/b] *pokes baby*
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Oh isn't that cute! I love my babypic. I'm was such a handsome young boy. But I don't have a scanner to show ya so boohoo.
Matt.D Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] No! You can't have my baby pics! I hate them!:flaming: And anyway, even if I wanted to post them, I couldn't, i don't have a scanner.[/color]
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Ooh! ::runs to go find photo albums::[/FONT]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Cera so cute as a Baby! They need to give scanners out for free since nobody has any. :D
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]Cera so cute as a Baby![/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Thanks, lol. Not a baby exactly...two years old. [size=1]Look at your sig, btw. You spelt "warth" correctly.... but i don't think that was what you wanted.....[/size][/FONT]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Well thanks for correcting me on your age and telling me I spelt Warth correcyly. Muhahahahaha. See Cera we all make typos. MUHAHAHAHAHA! I'll shut up now.
conpiracymonki Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [b]It still says 'warth'...and you made another typo :p[/b]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 And I most always be corrected.........Why?
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]And I most always be corrected.........Why? [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]"most"? LoL, just trying to help ya out......[/FONT]
Pressure Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 o.O''' I'm jk did that for responses ONLY! I really like the first one though, Cera, you were ADORABLE with piggytails! *pulls piggytails gently and pokes baby UA* hey, sounded out.. thats YU-A! which sounds like... YUE!! so off topic im sorry.. but drool... Yue . . . V
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]o.O''' I'm jk did that for responses ONLY! I really like the first one though, Cera, you were ADORABLE with piggytails! *pulls piggytails gently and pokes baby UA*[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh...maybe ten+ years ago.....[/FONT]
Undying Angel Posted December 31, 2001 Author Posted December 31, 2001 Oh, Cera, you're so cute! Finally someone with a scanner...
Pressure Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 AWWWWWW!! Cera and Undying Angel are cyoote! I had a picture of myself.. on here.. but i think it got erased.. i spent an hour looking for it with no luck... well it was a bad picture anyways.. heh heh daggonit! Read this! (Cera) | | | V
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]AWWWWWW!! Cera and Undying Angel are cyoote! I had a picture of myself.. on here.. but i think it got erased.. i spent an hour looking for it with no luck... well it was a bad picture anyways.. heh heh daggonit! Read this! (Cera) | | | V [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic] Lovely story, thank you, lol....but ye gods, what are you posting it in GD for??[/FONT]
GinnyLyn Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [COLOR=chocolate]*claps at story* Ah, my turn, my turn! Baby Ginny after one hour of living life. (They said while all the other newborns were crying or sleeping, I was already checking the world out. ;) ) [/COLOR]
Ryan Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [size=1]You have not seen cute until you have seen this one baby pic of me. I mean u gotta see it. Tomorrow I will hook up my scannner and scan the pic then post it. Oh you gotta see it. PS: Cera, with the pigtails you look like Angelica from [i]Rugrats[/i][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B][size=1]PS: Cera, with the pigtails you look like Angelica from [i]Rugrats[/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=chocolate]Actually, I thought she looked more like a young Mary Kate or Ashley Oslen. O_o' [/COLOR]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [size=1][b]*Die's from heariung the Olsen twins names* Ginny lookie so cute as a wittle baby! I wonder if anyone can actually tell what you are gonna look like when your a baby. If I get a scanner i'll post my pic. But you won't wanna see a small chibi like child with a cow lick hair-do. Do you?[/size][/b]
Jamvis Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]heh...maybe ten+ years ago.....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]bahahahaha that pic!... hehehe.. the lost olsen triplet.... BAHAHAHAHAHA! ok ill shut up now...
Sara Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I do NOT look like the flippin Olsen twins.....[/FONT]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Don't get mad at us! Ginny is the one who said it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now