desertphoenix Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 [FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Why was Hinata the top answer? She was a fox! Come on people, DB and I shouldn't been the only people to answer that. Which reminds me, we fought for a hentai thread not just for...stuff, but so we can ...inform ourselves about that branch of anime so we could answer questions like that. All kidding aside, I had a fun time with the game. Great job Mask, and I really appreciated your commitment. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 [COLOR="Black"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Oh man, you even came up with a chart for the game as well? I'm very impressed, you really did put a large amount of time into this didn't you? Great job on such a fun game. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 [quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"]Oh man, you even came up with a chart for the game as well? I'm very impressed, you really did put a large amount of time into this didn't you? Great job on such a fun game. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]I, too, can't wait. Even if most of the answers in this game were less than satisfying, it was still fun to play along. Has it really been 18 weeks?![/COLOR]
Shinmaru Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 Haha, I only participated in four games, and I was 20th. I ****ing rule. Maybe I'll actually try harder next time. :P
Tallgeese- Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Greay job with the anime feud, hope to see it again soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now