Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][size=1]Along with YGO comes DBZ, I may be a huge DBZ fan, but even I can admit that the dub versions music just plain sucked.[/size][/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, the good ol' days, when FUNimation sucked almost as bad as 4Kids. Luckily, FUNi learns from their mistakes.

The new One Piece opening (Jungle P) has yet to grow on me. I don't HATE it, per se, but it's not as good as the others. The only part that really gets me pumped for the show is that funny little Engrish rap near the end.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Aceburner']Ah, yes, the good ol' days, when FUNimation sucked almost as bad as 4Kids. Luckily, FUNi learns from their mistakes.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Bah, I meant to write theme music there, as Brian Faulconer created some truly kick *** stuff for the show.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Bah, I meant to write theme music there, as Brian Faulconer created some truly kick *** stuff for the show.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Navy"]By some I'm assuming Vegeta's theme only :) j/k.

Bleach. I only like the 1st two opening themes so far. Though, I've only seen the first three openings lol. The third one was alright until all that screaming.... My ears can't take all that (I'm getting old too fast lol.) All the endings especially "Happy People" just isn't good to have as an ending. I mean you have all this action and tention building up, and to have it go off with that theme.... No.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Tombstone'][COLOR="Navy"]By some I'm assuming Vegeta's theme only :) j/k.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Heh, as cool as Vegeta's theme is, [b][url=http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=OS_0Ev_vaTo]Goku's Ascension takes[/url][/b] has to be my favourite. Such an awesome piece.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"]^ Agreed, but then again I like all the themes where Super Sa.. (bah, forgot how to spell that word) transformations are taking place.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Tombstone'][COLOR="Navy"]^ Agreed, but then again I like all the themes where Super Sa.. (bah, forgot how to spell that word) transformations are taking place.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Yeah, shame they screwed everything up by creating GT after it and giving it a crap plot. Actually the intro to GT sucked something awful as well from what I can remember.[/SIZE]
Posted
There aren't really any theme songs that I dislike. Some of the American themes songs are bad, but I don't really consider that pure anime...I guess.
I really like all sorts of music. It's more like bands I don't really like. It's just whatever sounds good.
One theme song that gets mildly annoying is a theme song that was a bit before what seems like it would be before most of your times, although this never aired on tv, it was an anime called Curse Of The Undead Yoma (Blood Reign). That was a weird ending song. ^^
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The three most anime theme songs I hate are Kamichama Karin because its very high picthed and hurts my ears, Tokyo Mew Mew because its just plain annoying (you'll now what I mean if you listen to the japanese version) and Sailor moon. They are just plain horrible :animeangr[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...