Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I'm going to Queen Asuka's house tonight; we're having a party. :D We still have 7 hours to go here, until it's midnight. yippee.... ^_^
Posted
It's New Year Already!!!!! Well, six hours ago..... To all the asian members..... Happy New Year!!!! To the Americans, Canadians, and those who's on the other half of the world, just wait some more:D ...........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]U guys in Aussie land wanna see some good fireworks? Hehe, I'll show ya what good is! *Takes out a detonator* Boy, here in Yank land, we'll have the best in the world! [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh...I don't think so.... Sydney was always voted to have the greatest fireworks ever....maybe not the longest....but it's always the most creative and very interesting to watch.

But each to their own, eh?!!!;)

Lots-A-Luv
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]Fireworks are used to distract the tourist while the pick-pockets do their jobs..... besides that, it's used to entertain people.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]'Tis true me friend....27 minutes! ARGH! :excited: [/b]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=4]Happy New Years!!!.....[/size]

Wait a minute, I sill have five hrs and fifteen minutes, oh and by the way Final Flash thanks for ruining the Apocalypse thing, drat I was sure this year would be the year:flaming: :devil: :flaming: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=4]Happy New Years!!!.....[/size]

Wait a minute, I sill have five hrs and fifteen minutes, oh and by the way Final Flash thanks for ruining the Apocalypse thing, drat I was sure this year would be the year:flaming: :devil: :flaming: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

No apocalypse is going to ruin any year until I finally get a kiss from my Dream girl.... not on the cheeks, not on the forehead.... on the lips.
Posted
Emr, well, now it's 11:30AM on New Years Day. I didn't get to see the fireworks in Sydney, because that stupid smoke haze from all the bushfires around delayed our flight..... :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Happy New Year! :)

It's 1am here in Melbourne...I just got back home.

The fireworks were awesome. ;)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were. Loud, but awesome...
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Count Down 4 Hours and 3 minutes not being at a party posting how logn till new years 'cause I got NO LIFE!
Posted
Do you think life is just parties and girls..... you're right! But seriously.... This new year, you should think of getting a life. If you got none, you can come here.......
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Well not having a life has it's perks. I don't know what they are....but there there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]This new year, you should think of getting a life. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I'm getting a life...it's my new year's resolution.......[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I just want to remind everyone that it's illegal to shoot guns in the air. What goes up must come down. [/B][/QUOTE]

some of us find this out the hardway.....
i wish i had you as a father-figure more often Crazy White Boy
maybe then my neighbors boat would sail the seas again :worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]in powhatan, they'll definitely be shooting off guns. they shoot them off at weddings & stuff, for godssakes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Awsome! now, if i just send some guys over to tweak with the aiming, it'll be the best shoting u'll ever see:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]U guys in Aussie land wanna see some good fireworks? Hehe, I'll show ya what good is! *Takes out a detonator* Boy, here in Yank land, we'll have the best in the world! [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Nah, sorry...but [b]nobody[/b] has better new year's fireworks than Sydney.

I mean, New York looks beautiful on new year's...but its fireworks are pathetic when compared to sydney.

This year, they went for a good half hour non-stop...and exploded all around the harbour, with a beautiful finale on the Harbour Bridge.

I live in Melbourne, so we have a rivalry to Sydney lol...but I'm willing to admit that Sydney is the place to be on new year's eve.

I hope to be there in the harbour some day to see it for myself. :)[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]in powhatan, they'll definitely be shooting off guns. they shoot them off at weddings & stuff, for godssakes. [/B][/QUOTE]

The politicians are making a big deal out of it. A fourteen year old boy was shot in the head because of it, thus suffering permanent brain damage. They actually compared shooting guns as a third would country celebration. The father figure has spoken.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...