Flying Panda Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but never could, so here it is! The face behind The Enigma, Bubble Boy, and Flying Panda! (it's a New Years Resolution)
PiroMunkie Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]Erk! That's a pretty dark picture, I can't see ya very well :p[/SIZE]
Guest Saiyaman Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 This some how scares me dangerisly. I can hardly see it though. That makes it scarier.
Matt.D Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] That picture is quite strange.......what are you doing in the pic?[/color]
Anna Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Wow, golly-gee, turn down the lights some, will ya? *sarcasm* Heh, all I can see is a sillouette (and for some strange reason, I think that's what you were going for, hmm?) :D Don't be shy!
Charles Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Well, now I'm embarrased. I thought that he was a lamp that knew how to use computers, an amazing A.I in lamp form!!!! But now, looking at the picture again, I see the silouette. It forbodes the undoing of my theory....
Justin Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 For goodness sake...stop posting picture topics, its getting annoying. We have over 5 on the front page! Use one of them and save some space for a change. If this keeps up they will have to rename General Discussion, Picture Forum, or something... -Justin
Duckie Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 Dunno what's up with you people. I can see it just fine. Bah. I don't even need my glasses. I agree, it's a bit dark, but you can see it without even trying. :excited: But it's a great picture ^_^ unless I'm seeing something else and it really was too dark like everyone said. Ehh.
Single H Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Picture topics should be individual because it's the person's picture and he/she can do anything to it..... No one else should complain.....
Charles Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]For goodness sake...stop posting picture topics, its getting annoying. We have over 5 on the front page! Use one of them and save some space for a change. If this keeps up they will have to rename General Discussion, Picture Forum, or something... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Good point, Justin. While we're at it, shouldn't your post be on the suggestion board?:butthead:
MysticBabe Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 you know, come to think of it, you never really did show me your picture, or i forgot, one or the other. :cross:
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 man, there have been a lot of pic threads lately. i think i might have started it. but anyway, you are very cute from what i can tell.
Flying Panda Posted January 1, 2002 Author Posted January 1, 2002 I'll go with Justin (since that's my name offline) and post my pictures somewhere else, my site, [url]http://www.flying-panda.net/weblog/pictures/pictures.html[/url] There!
Justin Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B] Good point, Justin. While we're at it, shouldn't your post be on the suggestion board?:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE] Because...I don't need to post in the Suggestion Forum. The moderators and administrators are all well aware of the picture topic problem. In fact, I've spkoen with James about it already. And kuja, and a few other moderators. I've suggested a sticky topic for pics...but James gave a very good reason why he wouldn't do that. He said that we will all just have to learn to reuse topics as much as possible. Don't tell me where posts belong, I assure you, I know. -Justin
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 They should make a sticky topic where you post the pictures and just lock up all the other picture topics. That would solve everything.
Justin Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B]They should make a sticky topic where you post the pictures and just lock up all the other picture topics. That would solve everything. [/B][/QUOTE] No, then they would have to make a sticky for pets and shoes and anything else that may become popular. We should just stop making new topics for something that already exists. -Justin
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [COLOR=red]I intended to go back and find seph's topic 'bout pictures... that is when i find a good pic of me... post number 900[/COLOR]
Sara Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=red]I intended to go back and find seph's topic 'bout pictures... that is when i find a good pic of me... post number 900[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh. I [i]still[/i] want to see your picture. [/FONT]
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]heh. I [i]still[/i] want to see your picture. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Why do people wanna see me?[/COLOR]
Sara Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=red]Why do people wanna see me?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::shrugs:: I dunno about other people, but I guess because you've been here forever, and i've [i]still[/i] never seen it. Curiousity, I suppose.[/FONT]
Guest Zeh Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]::shrugs:: I dunno about other people, but I guess because you've been here forever, and i've [i]still[/i] never seen it. Curiousity, I suppose.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red] ahhh but never forget... curiousity killed the Cat... ;) i'll get around to posting it in the next week... just look and see safers topic when i bring it back...[/COLOR]
Charles Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] Because...I don't need to post in the Suggestion Forum. The moderators and administrators are all well aware of the picture topic problem. In fact, I've spkoen with James about it already. And kuja, and a few other moderators. I've suggested a sticky topic for pics...but James gave a very good reason why he wouldn't do that. He said that we will all just have to learn to reuse topics as much as possible. Don't tell me where posts belong, I assure you, I know. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Hmmm, my apologies. My earnest opinion, although no one asked for it, is that it's just a fad, that'll die out soon.
Sara Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=red] ahhh but never forget... curiousity killed the Cat... ;)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Satisfaction brought her back. :p[/FONT]
Navi Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 props to you for having a different kind of pic. (sideways style yo!)
Recommended Posts