OtakuBoards

The face behind The Enigma, Bubble Boy, and Flying Panda..

Flying Panda

For goodness sake...stop posting picture topics, its getting annoying. We have over 5 on the front page! Use one of them and save some space for a change. If this keeps up they will have to rename General Discussion, Picture Forum, or something...

-Justin

Dunno what's up with you people. I can see it just fine. Bah. I don't even need my glasses. I agree, it's a bit dark, but you can see it without even trying. :excited: But it's a great picture ^_^ unless I'm seeing something else and it really was too dark like everyone said. Ehh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]For goodness sake...stop posting picture topics, its getting annoying. We have over 5 on the front page! Use one of them and save some space for a change. If this keeps up they will have to rename General Discussion, Picture Forum, or something...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Good point, Justin. While we're at it, shouldn't your post be on the suggestion board?:butthead:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Good point, Justin. While we're at it, shouldn't your post be on the suggestion board?:butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]
Because...I don't need to post in the Suggestion Forum. The moderators and administrators are all well aware of the picture topic problem. In fact, I've spkoen with James about it already. And kuja, and a few other moderators. I've suggested a sticky topic for pics...but James gave a very good reason why he wouldn't do that. He said that we will all just have to learn to reuse topics as much as possible. Don't tell me where posts belong, I assure you, I know.

-Justin

Guest Saiyaman
They should make a sticky topic where you post the pictures and just lock up all the other picture topics. That would solve everything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]They should make a sticky topic where you post the pictures and just lock up all the other picture topics. That would solve everything. [/B][/QUOTE]
No, then they would have to make a sticky for pets and shoes and anything else that may become popular. We should just stop making new topics for something that already exists.

-Justin

[COLOR=red]I intended to go back and find seph's topic 'bout pictures... that is when i find a good pic of me...

post number 900[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]I intended to go back and find seph's topic 'bout pictures... that is when i find a good pic of me...

post number 900[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh. I [i]still[/i] want to see your picture. [/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]heh. I [i]still[/i] want to see your picture. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Why do people wanna see me?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=red]Why do people wanna see me?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::shrugs:: I dunno about other people, but I guess because you've been here forever, and i've [i]still[/i] never seen it. Curiousity, I suppose.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]::shrugs:: I dunno about other people, but I guess because you've been here forever, and i've [i]still[/i] never seen it. Curiousity, I suppose.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red] ahhh but never forget... curiousity killed the Cat... ;)

i'll get around to posting it in the next week... just look and see safers topic when i bring it back...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Because...I don't need to post in the Suggestion Forum. The moderators and administrators are all well aware of the picture topic problem. In fact, I've spkoen with James about it already. And kuja, and a few other moderators. I've suggested a sticky topic for pics...but James gave a very good reason why he wouldn't do that. He said that we will all just have to learn to reuse topics as much as possible. Don't tell me where posts belong, I assure you, I know.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, my apologies. My earnest opinion, although no one asked for it, is that it's just a fad, that'll die out soon.