OtakuBoards

Another evil thought (on a more personal scale)

Malkav

I've found myself in another position where I'm contemplating the good and the bad of a decision, this one which just may affect my life on a very large scale.

It's this chick I like (how many times have you heard that before.) whom I was pursuing, and crazy enough so was my best friend. So taking into consideration our friendship, he and I decided not to pursue her anymore, and she had already came to a conclusion (which is what she said to me) along the lines of the one we came up with. Fast forward two weeks and she comes up with a boyfriend, and me being me I couldn't help but ask, "Is it J(my friend.)". Rather than no, yes, or something straightforward along those lines, she told me it was non of my business, which pretty much told me it was him (she never really admitted to him being her boyfriend).

So after talking with him and finding out that the same day she told me that she wasn't going to mess with either of us she asked him to go with her, I said that I'll leave it alone. I did and I thought I was able to live with it. This was a week ago.

The plot twist in this whole endeavor is he's had a girlfriend for over a year, and yet he somehow manages to want to talk to the same girl I want to talk to. Then after I get fed ******** from both of them that the situation is just gonna get left alone, they go behind me and start seeing each other after I've gotten content with the situation being dead in the water.

Not to mention his girlfriend of over a year just missed her period so she might be pregnant, and he's been ****ing the girl I like and she wants to tell him she loves him. All this dirt he's doing and me like a good dog is not letting anyone know about it.

Crazy **** is, the girl I like is one of the only good things he has going for him. He has problems at home and he doesn't know how he's going to get back to school next year, plus his girl may be pregnant and he's gonna have to pay for an abortion if so.

I want to tell so bad and mess everything up for him. It's petty, it's selfish, but dammit I want to feel better. Why should I suffer for being the only one in this freakin situation who's done any right? Why should he be allowed to get something I covet when he has a pregnant ***** scared out of her mind that she may be pregnant?

Maybe I should just tell both girls everything, **** introduce them to one another and let them get to know each other. I mean both of them love him, so why not break both of their hearts and leave him lonely like me. **** he and her have already broken my ****** heart, and I don't like his current girlfriend anyway.

The reason I put this on here is cause I can't talk to anybody I know about this cause everybody knows everybody (it's alabama). I don't want word to get out about this cause I don't want to accidently ruin everything. When **** hits the fan, I want it to be on purpose.

Sincerely, **** YOU J!

Guest Copycatalyst
[quote name='Japan_86'][COLOR="DarkRed"]Tell the girls and stop spending time with them. They are not worth your time, trust me.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Oh you evil little Darwing you. :p

Yeah. You need to learn to respect what women are before women are going to give you the time of real day. I was always firstly a chauvinist. Call me Don Quixote, but I think we have the necessity to be kind to all people, women too. Most women want to be loved. That's what it really comes down to; and they often want this love, I'll be honest--on somewhat egocentric terms. But they are very beautiful creatures, so you know what? They deserve it. :)

Yeah. . .a woman was never a chick to me. Chicks might have breasts but I don't know if they are the kind you'd like. . .and chicken breasts are often eaten much more often than they are loved. . .and a woman's breasts are just some physical asset men apparently find attractive. . .to most women they'd rather have the ability to take them off when they want to, so as to actually not attract annoying attention from perv men. Such as yourself mayhap? :p

So yeah. . .just learn to respect women and to you know, [i]care[/i] about them not just from your own little male perspective. Then things will work out. Come back to me, young grasshopper, when thou hath achieved this. Then mayhap I will teach thee another lesson.

Alright. I went through something just like this. All I can tell you is: chill. In the long-run, what are the odds that this is going to mean anything substantial to you? If she loves him, then move on, because you'll probably just waste time and sanity on someone who obviously isn't worth it. If you're a kick-*** enough guy, you can find another chick. And I assure you that this won't happen again, because having one girl is time-consuming, much less two. As for your friend. Just find a nice seat and wait for the social explosion...because it sounds like it'll be bigger than a fireworks stand going off...

[Font="book antiqua"]Here's how I see it:

1) Women are going to hate you because you call them "chicks". Have fun with that.
2) You trusted your friend, who has been known to have sex with someone else, not to further persue another woman.
3) You didn't tell him off for trying to have two women at a time. That makes you guilty
4) Your friend has quite possibly made his other girlfriend pregnant. (Fun for him)
5) You want to ruin his life over a [b]GIRL[/b] you may or [b]MAY NOT[/b] fall in love with.

Is this all close to correct?

I have to say that if you do this to your friend, you'll be dropping the axe on his head too soon. Think about it. He's going to blow a lot of money [b]if[/b] his other girfriend wants an abourtion, and he'll have a hell of a time explaining that to the other woman. And with or with out you, the two girls will meet each other, and both will probably decide that he's a dueche. Oh, and by the way....[/font]

[quote name='Malkav']Why should he be allowed to get something I covet when he has a pregnant ***** scared out of her mind that she may be pregnant?[/quote]
[font=book antiqua]If this is the only way you can see women, I.E. bitches and things to covet, than I think neither one of you deserve either one of them.

P.S. Covet=Lust. And Lust, my friend, is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and one of the 108 Sins of Buddism. Might want to work on that.[/font]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]1.) May I have your address so I can come over with a stick and beat you over the head for using derogatory comments?

2.) May I also have your friend's address so I may do the same to him?

Oh Goddess you're in for it big time... so are those girls come to think of it. Really that was bad really bad. And Karma's gonna catch up with your friend and kick him in the *** big time. The whole thing is just a day time soap opera waiting to happen.

Here's something to think of:

1.) The girl you were both pursuing is an idiot for sleeping with a guy who doesn't have a shred of honesty.

2. Your friend is a **** for going behind your back.

3.) As Sojiro mentioned you're pretty stupid for trusting that your friend wasn't going to pursue this girl. Especially since he doesn't have the conscience and morals to stay with the other girl he got pregnant and thinks he should just be able to pay for an abortion and it'll be over and done with

4.) Do you really want to be with a girl who doesn't really seem to like you?

Just think about that.[/color][/font]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Wow...Some one agreed with me. Oh, Karma is going to get your friend like nothing else. Good call, Chibi.

Also along the lines of the girl. Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't really seem to like you, [b]and[/b] will seemingly jump into bed with any guy? Let alone a guy who will seemingly sleep with any girl...[/FONT]

[Quote=Sojiro47][QUOTE=Lava Lamp][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]
Boys don't have cooties, you know.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Some boy's do. We call them STD's. But that's a different story...[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Imagine what kind of "cuties" the two of them have together. Dear God man, use your head!!! You really don't want to even [b]think[/b] about touching that!!!
Ewww.....[/FONT]

Everyone's wrong in this situation; you're just the least wrong.

Walk out of this situation and these people's lives without uttering a word. You could mull over it for days, but in the end it'll all come to a head on its own and you've got the opportunity to avoid any of these unnecessary indulgences you feel persuaded towards if you just drop it altogether.

[quote name='John']Walk out of this situation and these people's lives without uttering a word. You could mull over it for days, but in the end it'll all come to a head on its own and you've got the opportunity to avoid any of these unnecessary indulgences you feel persuaded towards if you just drop it altogether.[/QUOTE]I have to agree, simply walk away and move on. That whole thing is just a soap opera waiting to be written into a script for tv no less. >_< Honestly I'd take John's advice and walk away from it.

Whether or not you let both girls in on the fact that he's seeing both is another story. I probably would but then that's because any guy who lies and cheats on others doesn't deserve a girlfriend. Or the privilege of reproducing either. But that's another story... Anyway... It's not an issue of revenge but rather one of honesty. Whether the girls believe you or not doesn't matter. I'd just tell them, give each of them the info for talking to the other girl and then walk away from that mess.

And one other thing, I wouldn't exactly call someone like that a friend. I'd walk away from that as well. You don't need it.

truthfully, he is my best friend. I've known the guy for a long time and he's like a brother to me. It's just in this one situation **** has hit the fan. In the end, we're still going to be friends...even if I decide to just let them both know. And like you said rachmaninoff, it is an issue of honesty. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to wait until everything falls apart for him, and win with an "I told you so and next time I'll ****ing kill you."

Thanks OB community for giving me a place to vent my thoughts out. BTW, I am chauvinistic and have a bad habit of calling women "chicks", but the only reason I do that is because I figured either way it goes I can't win. I have a deep southern accent and say "gull" instead of "girl", which when I went to school away from home this proved to be a problem, and no one really had a problem with chick, also girls refer to themselves as bitches all the time in such remarks including but not limited to: "I'm the baddest *****" "They ****** with the wrong *****" and "I got your ***** right here"

It's somewhat sad, but a product of the counter-culture.

[quote name='Malkav'] BTW, I am chauvinistic and have a bad habit of calling women "chicks", but the only reason I do that is because I figured either way it goes I can't win. I have a deep southern accent and say "gull" instead of "girl", which when I went to school away from home this proved to be a problem, and no one really had a problem with chick, also girls refer to themselves as bitches all the time in such remarks including but not limited to: "I'm the baddest *****" "They ****** with the wrong *****" and "I got your ***** right here"

It's somewhat sad, but a product of the counter-culture.[/QUOTE]Actually, what would be really sad is if you continue to tell yourself that you do it because it's a product of the counter-culture and do nothing to break the habit. Even if you have an accent, there's no reason why you can't at least try to not refer to women as chicks. Or any other term that is derogatory for that matter. Don't let others using such terms persuade you that it's okay to adopt the attitude of it doesn't matter.

Guys, even if you consider "chick" a derogatory term, it's not nearly so bad as you're making it out to be. lol

[quote name='Malkav']truthfully, he is my best friend. I've known the guy for a long time and he's like a brother to me.[/quote] [SIZE=4]RONG.[/SIZE]

[quote]It's just in this one situation **** has hit the fan. In the end, we're still going to be friends...even if I decide to just let them both know. And like you said rachmaninoff, it is an issue of honesty. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to wait until everything falls apart for him, and win with an "I told you so and next time I'll ****ing kill you."[/quote] It's your call, but my advice stands that you just don't let there [I]be[/I] a next time. Find friends who'll actually appreciate you (I know they're out there, even the smallest town has them tucked away somewhere), and ditch the white trash you're hanging out with.

Dude, one part of being a friend is to know when to back down. Look, leave your friend to deal with all his problems himself, if he make s a mistake by himself he just has himself to blame himself for, if you got on the problem then he would blame you. On the side of whether or not to introduce the girls to one another I think it's not a bad idea but you should let him do it. By the way, the decision on the abortion should be taken by the girl not by a guy who just wants to get rid of the problem. Last but not least, if your friend knew you liked the girl he should have stayed away as a sign of friendship, that right there is not being a friend.