Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ok, I want to know what you use, heh, it's adobe Photoshop 6 for me, and I'm happy....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I couldn't imagine why you have Photoshop 6 now hahahaha Anyway, I use Photshop 6 and 5.5, And Jasc Animation Shop... a few other little programs here and there... but mostly those three....
James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=indigo]I primarily use Paint Shop Pro 7.2 and Animation Shop. I created the OtakuBoards.com logo and the Otaku Media logo, what do you guys think? :) I personally want to do a slightly fancier OtakuBoards.com logo soon though. So I'll see how it goes. [/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I usually use photoshop 6 and illustrator 7 For 3D stuff, I use 3dstudio max2.5R and nendo(sp?)
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]I primarily use Paint Shop Pro 7.2 and Animation Shop. I created the OtakuBoards.com logo and the Otaku Media logo, what do you guys think? :) I personally want to do a slightly fancier OtakuBoards.com logo soon though. So I'll see how it goes. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I LOVE the logo and now I'm giving myself seizures with the OtakuMedia logo. ^_^, don't try this at home kids!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]I created the OtakuBoards.com logo and the Otaku Media logo, what do you guys think? :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I wonder who gave you the keystrokes for the Hiragana... hahaha sorry I wonder who did alot of things heh :p <--- i really am not liking that smilie.......
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]I primarily use Paint Shop Pro 7.2 and Animation Shop. I created the OtakuBoards.com logo and the Otaku Media logo, what do you guys think? :) I personally want to do a slightly fancier OtakuBoards.com logo soon though. So I'll see how it goes. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa that logo IS hypnotic! J/k Everything's improved, I like it a lot.
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B] Whoa that logo IS hypnotic! J/k Everything's improved, I like it a lot. [/B][/QUOTE] You got that right...
James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=indigo]Thanks, I'm glad that everyone likes the logos. And yes, Transtic told me how to do Japanese text, so a big thanks goes out to him for the help there. I'm particularly proud of the Otaku Media logo. We've been through quite a few concepts before we arrived at that one. You'll be seeing that logo on all of our sites - it's our new media label.[/color]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=indigo]Thanks, I'm glad that everyone likes the logos. And yes, Transtic told me how to do Japanese text, so a big thanks goes out to him for the help there. I'm particularly proud of the Otaku Media logo. We've been through quite a few concepts before we arrived at that one. You'll be seeing that logo on all of our sites - it's our new media label.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] So that means the Otakuboards banners we had that competition for will never get to see the light of day? :eek: :eek: But they were so good!!
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] So that means the Otakuboards banners we had that competition for will never get to see the light of day? :eek: :eek: But they were so good!! [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, I know Flash. I fell your pain...
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes, I know Flash. I fell your pain... [/B][/QUOTE] and it happened right when I got photoshop... Darn hacker thingy people -_-...
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well here's one I wanted to enter... I had about 3-4...
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Whoa.....::blinks::... Tough Competition.... ^_^
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B]Whoa.....::blinks::... Tough Competition.... ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, [I]very[/I] tough competion...
sia Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i know this is nothing against yalls otakuboards logos and stuff,but i did this with the regular paint application thingie.
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]i know this is nothing against yalls otakuboards logos and stuff,but i did this with the regular paint application thingie. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, it does look nice, all you have to do is add some text and you have a basic banner ^.^..
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes, [I]very[/I] tough competion... [/B][/QUOTE] Indeed... :cool: :cool: :D
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Indeed... :cool: :cool: :D [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, use the force... 0_0, I don't know where that came from, but oh well...
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] Hehe, use the force... 0_0, I don't know where that came from, but oh well... [/B][/QUOTE] Either do I, either do I...
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 o.O Don't go to the Dark side - Or sumthin like that, I haven't seen Star Wars for years!! :rolleyes: ;) :)
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 This is turning out to be quite a strange topic...
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]This is turning out to be quite a strange topic... [/B][/QUOTE] You can say that again 0_o...
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] You can say that again 0_o... [/B][/QUOTE] This is turning out to be quite a strange topic... I'm not saying that again. If I did, it could be considered spamming...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now