Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo......

its come to an end.. in an hour.. i have to go to sleep.. and then in the morning.. i have to wake up.. and ...

go to school *shudders*



well.. i havn't been around much during my vacation so i'll notify you all of everything thats happened :)

good things:
-got a GBA! :D
-visited my aunt :) (shes really nice.. )
-tried king crab.. it tasted like corn ^_^ lol
(intercepted report card.. but dont tell anyone ;) )

bad things:
-car got broken into.. and cd player is now missing..
-.. well.. thats all i can think of for now.. but i'm sure theres more..
OH yea.. i cant get any new games for my gba for a while.. :/ .. ohwell..

.. i'm so sad.. this is the most depressing part of the vacation.. when.. theres only minutes left... *cries* ..someone hold me..
Posted
Oh you poor thing:rolleyes: Come on, school can't be that bad. Unless you're the one that gets shoved into lockers with just your knickers on....hehehehe...that would be funny:devil:
Sorry...overactive imagination:D

Anywayz, make fun and make lots of trouble...unless you're the teachers pet....not that there's anything wrong with that...O.K I think i'll shut up now!!!;)

Lots-A-Luv
Posted
lol.. yea.. i'm a guy.. o_O .. people tend to mix that up at first..

anywho.. i'm not a bad kid.. but i'm not a teachers pet.. i just go to school because i have to.. i dont cause trouble because i'm not a dumb sh.... um.. shoot.. yes.. i mean shoot..
Posted
Oh well isn't your life so tough? What about me? What about the white boy? I have to go back to school January 22nd!! My life is far worse. Now i'm forced to enjoy such luxuries as sleep! I think I'll pull through this though...
Posted
*Extinguishes flaming mattress* I, myself, got out officially on December 22nd. College is different than regular schools. We have to go on most holidays so that we can enjoy longer breaks. Don't get me wrong, my vacaction rules and yours drools, but it's not as great as it may appear. We're stuck with classes until May.:bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]HOW?!? .. when did you get out?.. [/B][/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHA..... :laugh: :laugh: ........erm, sorry 'bout that.....

Hey man, I don't go back until the 1st of Feb! As you can see with Warlock, we go back late, we get about 5 or 6 weeks off. :D Man I love Australia.....

Anyway, why do American schools go back early? Or do you live somewhere other than America?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]HAHAHAHAHA..... :laugh: :laugh: ........erm, sorry 'bout that.....

Hey man, I don't go back until the 1st of Feb! As you can see with Warlock, we go back late, we get about 5 or 6 weeks off. :D Man I love Australia.....

Anyway, why do American schools go back early? Or do you live somewhere other than America? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's because it's not a new school year for them. However SS, here our school year's start after these holidays. I guess that's pretty much it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]HAHAHAHAHA..... :laugh: :laugh: ........erm, sorry 'bout that.....

Hey man, I don't go back until the 1st of Feb! As you can see with Warlock, we go back late, we get about 5 or 6 weeks off. :D Man I love Australia.....

Anyway, why do American schools go back early? Or do you live somewhere other than America? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]America actually gets more school holidays than we do, technically.

Remember, their school year ends in the middle of the year, just before their Summer time (our Winter).

And thus, kids over there get the entire summer off. That's THREE months lol.

Our school year starts in late January and ends in late December. So kids here get around a month off school for their end of year break.[/size]
Posted
good lord, cam, i went into this thread expecting to read some horrible announcement of doom & all you say is that you've gotta go back to school. **shakes head** i myself am looking forward to it, college is a lot better than high school. i can't wait to get into the chem lab, it's going to rock!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]America actually gets more school holidays than we do, technically.

Remember, their school year ends in the middle of the year, just before their Summer time (our Winter).

And thus, kids over there get the entire summer off. That's THREE months lol.

Our school year starts in late January and ends in late December. So kids here get around a month off school for their end of year break.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


True, they do have 3 months off...but we get more term breaks throughout the year...I'm not really sure if it makes up for it, though.....oh well thank God i'm not in school anymore....hehehe:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]good lord, cam, i went into this thread expecting to read some horrible announcement of doom & all you say is that you've gotta go back to school. **shakes head** i myself am looking forward to it, college is a lot better than high school. i can't wait to get into the chem lab, it's going to rock!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe...you kinda sound like a mad scientist:devil: :naughty: :D
Posted
i am. my dream for when i'm old is to spend all my time in my secret basement lab performing illegal genetic experiments with the help of my evil assistant, eygore. i will also discover the secret to immortality & time travel. :naughty: :demon: :naughty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i am. my dream for when i'm old is to spend all my time in my secret basement lab performing illegal genetic experiments with the help of my evil assistant, eygore. i will also discover the secret to immortality & time travel. :naughty: :demon: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ooooh, how very interesting...well in that case i'll be your assistant...I can be evil...and I think I can make myself ugly enough, lol:laugh: So how 'bout it???? Hehehe
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Ooooh, how very interesting...well in that case i'll be your assistant...I can be evil...and I think I can make myself ugly enough, lol:laugh: So how 'bout it???? Hehehe [/B][/QUOTE]no way! im already ugly! lemme do it!
Posted
Igore and Quasimodo kind of resemble each other don't you think? The whole hunchback and one eye bigger than the other look?

I have to go back to school on the 14th. =(. The only thing I've gotten out of this vacation is skating and reading books that give me headaches: Gulliver's Travels and Of Human Bondage.
Posted
[SIZE=1]He he, I go back on Febuary 7th. (Next week * chill runs down back*) and I still haven't done any of my homework. I mean a school holiday is time off, not another chance for work, oh well, I'll do it tomorrow :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]The only thing I've gotten out of this vacation is skating and reading books that give me headaches: Gulliver's Travels and Of Human Bondage. [/B][/QUOTE]

ugh, both those books truly blow, imo.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]no way! im already ugly! lemme do it! [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think so...I'm more evil than you....and with effort, my make-up kit can definitely work to my advantage with the whole ugly thing...sorry but you're out of luck here:p :D

Lots-A-Luv
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, i kind of want it to be a guy, so i can call him eygore (or however you spell it), ya know? [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel so rejected:( ....O.K....now i'm over it:) I didn't think I'd get the part anyway...oh well...better stick to reading the financial review I guess.

No love lost;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...