Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Oh...I like movies that have Edward Norton starring in them..hehehe...that guy is so twisted..I quite like him:devil: :naughty:
Guest Matt Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 the [b]best[/b] movie(s) ever is the star wars trilogy(4-6). my [b]favorite[/b] movie is The Matrix.
Navi Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 didn't see this one. whoops. i liked mononoke hime....but thats because i haven't seen the end of eva yet. and braveheart was good also. Oh and I loved Edward Scissorhands! Hell Yeah! I'd marry him even if he had scissors for hands. What a nice person with an even nicer soul. Im not much of a fan of movies, I like books better.
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I've always loved Mary Poppins. "Oh a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down" Hehehehe:D "Chim Chimeny Chim Chimeny Chim Chim Cheroo" I especially liked the chimney sweaper guy...Dick Van Dyke was it???? Oh well he was funny.
ss2Serren Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 The best movie of all time to me would have to be Howard The Duck. I can watch that movie over and over. i think that is one of the best movies made that and Star War's,X-Men well that was cool. and that new Spiderman movie bout to come out even thow i haven't seen it. It looks like it's going to be hot.But one of my old fav would have to be Imitation Of life.
tetsuo Posted January 3, 2002 Author Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ss2Serren [/i] [B]The best movie of all time to me would have to be Howard The Duck. I can watch that movie over and over. i think that is one of the best movies made that and Star War's,X-Men well that was cool. and that new Spiderman movie bout to come out even thow i haven't seen it. It looks like it's going to be hot.But one of my old fav would have to be Imitation Of life. [/B][/QUOTE] i love howard the duck and that one guy in it the one from beetlejuice is pretty wicked.
ss2Serren Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I had it for tape but i just get it for DVD a few days ago. I been watching it since.
BabyGirl Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i] [B] i love howard the duck [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Wasn't that one of Lucas' movies? At least I'm sure ILM did most of the work on it...[/color]
Baby Kiwi Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [color=crimson]The best movie of all time would have to be [I]Gone with the wind[/I]. And I will agree with BabyGirl and my mutual friend, Emily, that [I]Pride and Prejudice[/I] is also a very good move!.[/color];)
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Hey has anyone seen Spaceballs...Oh it's a crack up of a movie. Made fun of Star Wars, Star Treck and all the popular movies that came out around it's time...which was probably around 10 years ago Absolutely halarious...no strong plot but really good for a laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D
Dragonfire1477 Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Hey has anyone seen Spaceballs...[/B][/QUOTE] Yes! Long live Mel Brookes, lol. That brings to mind my favorite movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights. It even has a musical number in it!
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i] [B] Yes! Long live Mel Brookes, lol. That brings to mind my favorite movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights. It even has a musical number in it! [/B][/QUOTE] Oh..I love those kind of movies...they're so funny...they just take the mickey out of everything...ohhhh, so much fun:D
BabyGirl Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Hey has anyone seen Spaceballs...Oh it's a crack up of a movie. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I watched that for the first time the other night and it was damn hilarious! I didn't catch ALL of it, but I saw enough to catch the general plot. So funny :wave:[/color]
Sui Generis Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 I have tons..this is in no specific order 1)Matrix 2) Lord of the Rings 3)Gladiator 4)The Green Mile.. 5)Patriot 6) Any good classic..Ex. White Christmas..Holiday Inn...You know with the legions "Franky", Gene Kelly, all the great ones!
Delian Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Hehehe.There's nothing like great classics......and Spaceballs. Geez I feel like watching it now. I think i'll go rent it out:D Later;)
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]Oh and I loved Edward Scissorhands! Hell Yeah! I'd marry him even if he had scissors for hands. What a nice person with an even nicer soul. [/B][/QUOTE] good god, you're right. i [i]still [/i] get choked up when i watch that. winona was a fool!
Delian Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 You know, i've always loved The Crow. I thought it was one of the greatest movies. Too bad Brendan Lee had to die before finishing it.:bawl:
sexyjessie4 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 haha okay I don't think y'all will like my movies (I've been told I have weird taste in them) but here are my favorites: Meet the Parents, Caddyshack 2, Ocean's Eleven, Final Destination, the Bone Collector, and Dude Where's My Car.....but by far my all-time favorite is 10 Things I Hate About You!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now