OtakuBoards

What is the best movie of all time?

tetsuo

didn't see this one. whoops.

i liked mononoke hime....but thats because i haven't seen the end of eva yet. and braveheart was good also. Oh and I loved Edward Scissorhands! Hell Yeah! I'd marry him even if he had scissors for hands. What a nice person with an even nicer soul.

Im not much of a fan of movies, I like books better.

I've always loved Mary Poppins. "Oh a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down" Hehehehe:D

"Chim Chimeny Chim Chimeny Chim Chim Cheroo"

I especially liked the chimney sweaper guy...Dick Van Dyke was it???? Oh well he was funny.

The best movie of all time to me would have to be Howard The Duck. I can watch that movie over and over. i think that is one of the best movies made that and Star War's,X-Men well that was cool. and that new Spiderman movie bout to come out even thow i haven't seen it. It looks like it's going to be hot.But one of my old fav would have to be Imitation Of life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ss2Serren [/i]
[B]The best movie of all time to me would have to be Howard The Duck. I can watch that movie over and over. i think that is one of the best movies made that and Star War's,X-Men well that was cool. and that new Spiderman movie bout to come out even thow i haven't seen it. It looks like it's going to be hot.But one of my old fav would have to be Imitation Of life. [/B][/QUOTE]

i love howard the duck

and that one guy in it the one from beetlejuice is pretty wicked.

Hey has anyone seen Spaceballs...Oh it's a crack up of a movie. Made fun of Star Wars, Star Treck and all the popular movies that came out around it's time...which was probably around 10 years ago

Absolutely halarious...no strong plot but really good for a laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]

Yes! Long live Mel Brookes, lol. That brings to mind my favorite movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights. It even has a musical number in it! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh..I love those kind of movies...they're so funny...they just take the mickey out of everything...ohhhh, so much fun:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Hey has anyone seen Spaceballs...Oh it's a crack up of a movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I watched that for the first time the other night and it was damn hilarious! I didn't catch ALL of it, but I saw enough to catch the general plot. So funny :wave:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Oh and I loved Edward Scissorhands! Hell Yeah! I'd marry him even if he had scissors for hands. What a nice person with an even nicer soul.
[/B][/QUOTE]

good god, you're right. i [i]still [/i] get choked up when i watch that. winona was a fool!

haha okay I don't think y'all will like my movies (I've been told I have weird taste in them) but here are my favorites: Meet the Parents, Caddyshack 2, Ocean's Eleven, Final Destination, the Bone Collector, and Dude Where's My Car.....but by far my all-time favorite is 10 Things I Hate About You!!