OtakuBoards

What is the best movie of all time?

tetsuo

i dont really knw the best movie but i have a few top pics.

one of them has got to be Blade. the matrix is good it just has too much hype. and lets see American History X. and my altime favorite A Nightmare Before Christmas.

I like Gladiator, Star Wars(all four ;) ), The Fast and the Furious, Pearl Harbor and Training Day. That's for American box office movies. As for anime movies I like Ghost in the Shell and s[b][SIZE=3]i[/SIZE][/b]n the best.

-Justin

Besides the old classics, I would have to say

Phillidelphia
Forest Gump
Mississipi Burning
Encounters of the Third Kind.
The X Files movie (I'm a X Files freak)

One of my favoutites...The Blurps

AND ANY MOVIE EVER MADE WITH MY TRUE LOVE...JERRY LEWIS:D

:flaming: :devil: :demon:
well i have my favorite war movies - they are all of the same war which is pretty nice.

Full Metal Jacket - doesnt show much
Platoon - an movie of the war simmilar to actual events
Hamburger Hill - is so real my uncle started to cry, the best depiction of Vietnam war. It is like you're really there.

okay now this should be by genre.

dramatic: the miracle worker
warfare: schindler's list
prejudice: american history x
sci-fi: johnny got his gun
action: T2
horror: the exorcist, the shining, phsyco
suspense: phsyco
romance: an afair to remember
comedy: american pie 2
favorite movie: T2

and thats about it

[color=deeppink]Well *points to avatar* if that doesn't tell you my answer, then you certainly don't know your movies :p

Hehe, yes, [b]Star Wars[/b] (the original trilogy, I don't really like Ep. I) is my all time favorite. My other favorites are:

[b]Moulin Rouge[/b]...how could you NOT love Ewan McGregor?! he's so sexy and his voice is so angelic and I just want to hug him...and maybe do a bit more than that...:naughty:

[b]Ever After[/b]...a beautiful romance...sigh...:)[/color]

tommy boy (classic)
Ferris beulers day off (classic)
fellowship of the ring (that was amazing the filming and all wow)btw thats lord f the rings for all yall who dont read the hobbit series
harry potter
matrix
and some others that i cat think of

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Yeah, I would have added fellowship of the rings to my list but I haven't seen it yet. I'm waiting for the cinemas to be less crowded. But i'll definitely see it soon. Nothing compares to the book though [/B][/QUOTE]

i saw the movie and i loved it it was one of the best movies i have ever seen except for the little part at the end that leaves you hanging for the next two movies in the series

1~ Gone With the Wind
2~ White Christmas (I am a sucker for musicals)
3~ Moulin Rouge
4~ Lord of the Rings
5~ It's a Wonderful Life
6~ Breakfast at Tiffany's
7~ Paris When is Sizzles
8~ Evita
9~ American Beauty

Those are the best movies (in my opinon) ever made.. and there is a wide variety.. if you haven't seen these movies.. i feel sorry for you cuz you are missing out.. and you are a weirdo if you haven't seen Gone With the Wind.. everyone I know has seen that movie..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]1~ Gone With the Wind
2~ White Christmas (I am a sucker for musicals)
3~ Moulin Rouge
4~ Lord of the Rings
5~ It's a Wonderful Life
6~ Breakfast at Tiffany's
7~ Paris When is Sizzles
8~ Evita
9~ American Beauty

Those are the best movies (in my opinon) ever made.. and there is a wide variety.. if you haven't seen these movies.. i feel sorry for you cuz you are missing out.. and you are a weirdo if you haven't seen Gone With the Wind.. everyone I know has seen that movie.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I love breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn was such a screen icon. She was absolutely wonderful in My Fair Lady

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]Yuppers, Audrey was definatly one of the best..
Thats one I forgot MY Fair Lady!!! I love that movie !! [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. I guess that one would have to be my ultimate favourite...."I'll get you 'enry 'iggins"
Hehehehe...Ahh :)

[color=crimson]My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings. I have like this insane obsession with Legolas...just ask anyone in my house...or Anna..she can vouch for that...and yeah..and then I like the Matrix and the original Star Wars movies. I also love the Neverending Story. I always have to watch that when it comes on! :D [/color]