OtakuBoards

Ice in love.............

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Kawaii!! (<---- sorry, I've been watching subbed anime... ^_^; )

But yeah, that's such a cute picture! She looks cute, was that a party y'all were at?? It looks like you two were having a good time. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
It was her confimation.
I had mine before hers cuz we go to different churches.

this is the one girl i can actually say i have had strong feelings for. the one girl i cared so much about and would do anything for. i can still remember the way she smells and her voice and damn now im just going to end up screwing my life up again. well this is the pic i posted it up somewhere else.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tetsuo [/i]
[B]this is the one girl i can actually say i have had strong feelings for. the one girl i cared so much about and would do anything for. i can still remember the way she smells and her voice and damn now im just going to end up screwing my life up again. well this is the pic i posted it up somewhere else. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh you two look nice together. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But if it's meant to be, then you'll be back together again :)

Lots-A-Luv

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
It was her confimation.
I had mine before hers cuz we go to different churches. [/B][/QUOTE]

ahh, okay. Well y'all both look like lovely happy people. How long have y'all been seeing eachother??

[B]Yeah........
Me in love...........:love: :love:
Finally, here's a pic me and my g/f..............
We cute together :D :D :D..............even though I look like crap [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Please don't take any offense to this because there is none meant, but it's not love. It's like. Trust me I feel the same way about another, it's crazy, confusing, but it makes me feel real good. But I know it's not love, it's like.

Anyways, I'm happy for you. I hope you stay happy :)[/SIZE]

[B]

1 year give or take a few months [/B][/QUOTE]

*falls anime-style*

Good grief.......... that's so long! Well, this is coming from me, now..... I'm in my longest-running relationship right now- 3 months. Well, keep it up if ya can! lol, that's cool. I wonder how long mine will be.............. ? ^_^

Wow you guys look great together! I can see it now! You have your little webvideo and put it on otaku and we all watch as you have the wedding...*sniff sniff* And everyone would laugh as I cry...lol....Well anywayz...You guys do look great together! What a cute couple..*sigh* Lol...

16:eek: ...look more like 20...WEll..I guess I can see it *shrugs*

[B]And Navi, I'm 16. [/B][/QUOTE]
I know, I looked in your profile. You look older than your age...maybe 18. Hyeh thats ok, Im no good at any sort of measurement. =)