OtakuBoards

In Which Stuff Happens: Vol. 1

Raiha

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]The chaos that was the bar seemed to be at a high point, with more than a few people being thrown around at eachother, but Rel was quite unaware of that. His head was still busy figuring out what had happened. At the moment, the world beyond Mreelsa seemed quite obsolete. Rel was quite used to the usual dancing around the words after a much longer period of time had passed when it came to this particular subject. So, as it was, he felt his face getting very hot and his capacity for speech dry up.

[i]Wait, this has happened before...[/i] He thought, quickly coming to the conclusion that she was planning to rob him in his sleep tonight until a mental image of the sylph straddling him mid-coitus silenced that line of thought. [i]Besides, I haven't got any money to steal.[/i]

But, Rel realized he was still standing there with Nazani looking at him with that almost sadistic gleam in her eyes while he had stood there, completely silently, for quite some time, with a dazed and confused expression on his face. [b]"Er..."[/b]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1][color=#8B008B][B]“Eh...I have a few...things to finish back at the store. Yes, there are still some things to be done. I’ll meet you later.”[/B] Nazani looked at her so-called cousin and felt her stomach turn as she watched her play with her ‘property.’ [B]“In fact, several hours later.”

“Suit yourself, cousin.”[/B] With a giggle Mreelsa lightly traced her hand down Rel’s cheek. [B]“At least I won’t be interrupted then.”[/B]

Rel chuckled nervously as Mreelsa licked her lips. When she began to follow after the satyr, he looked to Nazani and mouthed the words ‘Please save me.’ Before the turn at the end of the hall, Mreelsa turned her head and beckoned Rel to follow.

Nazani shook her head as she returned to the tavern lobby. Before her eyes was a chaotic mass of Void-knows-what pawing at what appeared to be a werewolf. She then looked to its side and found the once-sleeping cat-man that was straddling the cat-girl now on top of one of the barmaids who, in turn, was spilt over the demon ninja and the vulgar cat-demon. With her head hung to her chest, Nazani slumped into a barstool and before she could even raise a finger, the tavern master had already served her a mug of strong ale. She thanked her and began to drink away.

Living in Nalinae had its quaintness and its normalness, but what she saw in the tavern was something she couldn’t even put into words. Simply put, it was chaos. There were many things Nazani didn’t understand. There were many things that seemed understandable yet somehow managed to become incomprehensible and by the name of Void, she had no idea why. She had no idea why she ended up in Nalinae and why it was the center of all things troublesome or why these troublesome things seemed to find a way to her. It seemed Cymantic enough yet at the same time, it didn’t.

Nazani sighed and lifted her mug in the air- indicating she needed another drink- before she finished off what was left in her mug. With a deep inhale, Nazani closed her eyes and drank away her second drink, like the world around her was collapsing. In fact, it seemed to be that way. Earlier a sylph had tried to mangle a human thief but later on claimed him as her property which helped to feed the emotion-feeding cat-demon, a demon ninja who seemed too quiet for his own good, and several anthrophages who were all a bit cheeky. Things seemed to be a bit misshapen.

Nazani looked into the bottom of her mug and mumbled, [B]“Surely things can’t get any worse than now.”[/B] She scoffed hoping she was right and drank the last bit of ale in her mug before leaving.

As she headed towards the door, she couldn’t help but chuckle. Though things seemed to be crazy, it was surely a sight to behold. Most nights people waited for others to make a full of themselves but tonight was a night where fools were presented with a spot light. Nazani exhaled lightly as she reached out to push the swinging door, until a boisterous bunch of people slammed it towards her and caused it to hit her. She stumbled backwards with her hands holding her nose.

Muffled shouts of expletives started to pour from Nazani’s mouth. In all her years she had never felt anything so painful as getting hit in the nose and she had felt all different kinds of pain. She bent her head and pulled her hands away from her nose. Nazani gasped as she stared at the red liquid that tainted her peach-toned fingertips. Her eyes widened when she touched the liquid stream that fell from her nose.

Slightly shaking, Nazani turned to the group, [B]“Well aren’t we just an arrogant little bunch?”[/B] The group had settled their laughing and looked confusingly at Nazani who was advancing slowly. [B]“Don’t you think it’s a bit rude to just go and seat yourselves after you’ve hit someone?”[/B]

Amongst the group of young and daft-looking people was a demon who looked to her and said chuckling, [B]“I don’ know what you’re talkin’ ‘bout but we ne’er hit anyone. I think you’re just gettin’ old ‘nd delusional.”[/B]

Nazani stopped before the table. Her fingers began to slowly roll up into a first. She couldn’t believe what this boy had said. If anything Nazani was just getting to her prime and for another, it wasn’t delusion that brought her to his table; blood was the presentable evidence. This boy was not well-mannered, albeit she didn’t expect much from a half-breed.

[B]“Listen, we ne’er did anythin’ wrong. So g’on and let my pals and me have a drink or somethin’. Besides, shouldn’t you be at home with your cats?”[/B]

As if a switch had been turned on, Nazani unclenched her fists. With one swift movement she grabbed the demon boy by the collar and threw him through the swinging doors. She gave one quick glare to his friends and watched them quiver. She returned her attention back to this generic demon. Along with his horrible table manners, he was also a poor excuse for a demon. Though he had Balrog-like features, his face was contorted into an orcish figure and his forehead protruded three horns. A demon he may be, but he was not as majestic as a full-bred one and his speech would concur with that.

[B]“What in the name o’ Void was that for?”[/B] The demon yelped as he coughed. [B]“You’re clearly not the sharpest knife in the cabinet, a’ you?”[/B] The demon stood himself up as he pointed a finger at Nazani, who was smirking a terrible smile. As if accepting a challenge, the demon boy puffed his chest up. With confidence he said, [B]“Fine, if that’s way this is goin’ to happen, I guess I’ll just have to go out in a blaze of glory.”

“No, no that won’t do. You see, I save that for people who are truly worthy of it. No, no. I have something more suitable for you.”

“Listen lady, I don’t what the hell you’re talkin’ ‘bout but you’re really startin’ to sound like you’re one brick short of a full load!”[/B]

The audience gasped and murmured, backing away as they did. Nazani’s smirk grew into a deviant smile. If this boy kept defying the first law, then by the next sunrise he’d be rid of all things Cymantic.[/color][/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][i]The unlikely pair stepped down the hall, the satyr bowing to them and dashing off with a bob and twitch. Mreelsa shook her head. It was like everyone around her was getting exponentially shorter, although to be fair...Rel Nerom hadn't shrunk any. On that happy note, she kicked open the door the page had indicated to be theirs and found one large bed, a heavy woolen carpet, and a variety of tables and chairs that made the sylph wonder what the other rooms looked like. Instead of standing and gawking about, unlike the thief, she stepped right in.

Rel continued to look down the hall, his gaze mildly unfocused, when he felt a firm grip on his collar and felt himself jerked bodily into the bedroom, his feet leaving the ground. She released him just before he overbalanced and expertly pushed him towards the bed. He sat, nerves tingling from his sudden reintroduction to gravity. Mreelsa leaned forward and kissed his cheek, then strode towards the window, throwing it wide open to reveal a view of the docks and main street below.[/i]

"Tomorrow morning we're going to go to that Seer and get information?"

"Of course, if we can find Nazani before that. But I'll imagine she won't want to be bothered until later. Killing demons is hard work."

"Won't he have no Cymantics by morning though anyway?"

[i]Mreelsa turned and smiled at him, undoing the thong that held her mane of hair at the nape of her neck.[/i]

"Course not, but that doesn't mean he can't still use a pointy object to end her."

"So battle, then the Seer."

"If we're especially lucky."

[i]As she said that, she unsheathed her longblade from her hip, undid the belt and scabbard, ripped off her shirt, and threw of the above to the floor.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#001824][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Seraim tried to eye his way over towards where the Ogres were taking the unfortunate werewolf. It was effortless to say she wouldn?t be coming back; ogre sex was always violent like that, especially with someone as small as her in the mix. Yet before Seraim could get the chance to see them out the door, he was pushed, more along the lines of kicked right into the busty barmaid. Of course, she had in hand a couple of drinks which only added to the mess of bodies on the floor.

With the awkward positioning of the female barmaid amongst the vampire and himself, Seraim surprisingly began to lick at the nape of the barmaid?s neck. The taste of liquor was prevalent on her flesh. That and the added warmth from her previous and current embarrassment only doubled his efforts.
[B]
?Even like this you taste good?[/B]? He said, tonguing her neck in between words. [B]?I can get used to eating you ~nesu.?[/B] Her embarrassment was obviously reaching a peak; she felt hot enough to be able to spontaneously combust. It would be more than enough to satisfy that vampire.

Feeling satisfied, Seraim removed himself from the copious pile of bodies that Raiyeesa had created. Apparently while in that small orgy pile that sylph and her pet had all but disappeared. She probably went off to play with her new toy. Her counterpart seemed to have gotten herself into a different kind of situation, but she was a lost cause to begin with. It was a pretty interesting way to start off this little adventure.

He carefully dusted himself off while the others unwound themselves from one another. His initial instinct was to chastise Raiyeesa, but that wouldn?t be any fun. Slowly Seraim turned to her and began to walk before seeming to ?dissolve? It was different kind of phase shift then the one he used earlier.

Within seconds Seraim reappeared just being Raiyeesa, hands wrapped around her neck and teeth grazing against her flesh. [B]?Now now, I?ll tell you what you want to know later ~nesu? but bad kitties need to be punished.?
[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

((Sorry for takin so long to post, I'm a bit rushed...))

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]In all of Rel's history of thieving, conning, and running at just the right moment he had always gotten lucky... but never quite as lucky getting caught stealing, and instead of having his arm broken, being thrown into bed by a beautiful sylph. And he didn't even think he was to be killed or robbed.

The only downside could be the talk of battle, which was poor foreplay at the slightest (for Rel, at least). Rel made a point to stay away from fights, because he had no desire at all to be on the ass end of an ass kicking. But, somehow he got the feeling if he stuck close to Mreelsa he might be safe in any upcoming scuffles.

Mreelsa had begun to undo the longsword from her waist and as she did so Rel tried to follow suit. However, Rel didn't have a sword to throw to the ground with a flourish; instead he had a number of thief's tools and a small knife that were all bound akwardly to his body in various places for the purpose of remaining hidden and were now proving difficult to remove in any dignified manner.

He had just managed to remove the knife that he had strapped to his abdomen when he noticed Mreelsa had silently walked over to him on the bed. Rel had been so occupied removing his tools that he hadn't seen her remove her shirt and now, staring into her amber eyes as she stood above him, Rel realized what a waste of time it had been. He started to stand, but her hand quickly pushed him back onto the bed so that now he laid on his back, looking slightly afraid of his much stronger 'owner'.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]The copious amounts of destruction and debauchery marking the bar at the moment wasn't exactly Nagata's scene. Centuries ago when he had been a much younger demon, practically a child, well more of a horny teenager, he'd had revelled in the goings on. Now though, he just wasn't interesting in anything else other than gaining the power he needed to return to his own people without shame. It was such an un-Cymantic thing for him to be able to dispatch dozens of humans with a single blow, and yet be nothing more than a pathetic runt in the eyes of other demon ninjas.

"[b]Hey, where are you off to Nagata ? You leave, and that big-titted bitch of yours is back on the market.[/b]" Vlad smacked his lips in anticipation. Nagata merely shrugged his shoulders.

"[b]Go ahead.[/b]" A gleeful perverted grin broke across the vampire's face as he eyes the bar wench with renewed interesting.

Pushing past a pair of ogres who were guarding the door, well, actually they pair moved before he got near them, probably out of fear given how easily he'd killed the bounty hunter who'd tried to kill him earlier. The town at dusk wasn't a bad place, there was still a bit of light and the amber colour of the sky gave off a sort of ethereal glow. He would have enjoyed it more if a blade hadn't appeared right in front of his throat.

"[b]Nagata.[/b]" He recognised the tone of the voice instantly... his younger brother. Curling his lips, Nagata teleported a few steps forward and turned to face his kinsman.

"[b]Nanika.[/b]" Pulling one of his own ninjato from the sheath on his back, Nagata held in out in a matching pose to his brother. Nanika laughed and with a single movement knocked his brother's sword from his hand and rove him to the ground.

"[b]You don't seriously think you can fight me do you ? You're the outcast of the demon clans because of your weakness.[/b]" There was acid, truth and triumph in each word. Nagata merely replaced his sword into it's sheath.

"[b]What do you want then ?[/b]"

"[b]Other than torment you because I can ?[/b]" The elder brother frowned.

It seemed the gods smiled on Nagata occasionally, as the storm clouds which had slowly been drifting through the amber sky decided to open their contents onto the down. As his arrogant bastard of a brother had been talking, a single immense bolt of lightning had struck downwards, channelling directly into the sword he'd continued to hold out. Sensing his opportunity, Nagata struck forward, slicing through Nanika's neck with his brother's sword that he'd quickly grabbed from the ground.

The look of horror on his face was very pleasant for Nagata, but more than that, his brother's life-force shot from the decapitated stump on his neck and into the elder ninja. Screaming as the energy coursed around his body, Nagata fell to the ground a moment later breathing heavily, his clothing singed. He'd only received about 10% of his kinsman's overall power, but it was enough to significantly strengthen the demon ninja. If he managed to kill another dozen demons, he'd be strong enough to return to his people without shame.

"[b]I'll see you in hell little brother.[/b]"[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][i]With a delicate movement, the sylph was no longer standing by the window, but instead hovering over Rel's face, her lips parted slightly, one hand on his cheek. Her hair drifted down over her chest, the dark black of her tresses illuminating the pearly opalescence of her skin. Her voice seemed to cover his senses like a warm blanket, making his worries about the next day drift off into the realm of total unimportance.

If he'd known she was ensorcelling him with simply the proximity of his presence to her, perhaps he would've been less quick to give into her charms, but on the plus side.... ...he was definitely not going to sleep alone on the floor.[/i]

"Don't even think about it tonight. I'll take good care of you."

"Er...you will?"

"You are mine after all."

[i]The way she uttered the word [b]mine[/b] seemed to both imply total possession of his being as well as serve him with a reminder that the longer he spent time near her, giving up his own will in exchange for hers, the less freedom he would have to get away from her when their job for the Seer was complete. But now, as Rel reflected, as Mreelsa slowly unlaced his pants, that wouldn't be so awful after all. It wasn't like she was beating him or tying him to the bedposts after all. Rather, that thing she was doing with her tongue was really distracting.[/i]

"Oohhh, I think he likes it."

[i]Meelsa looked up, smiling at him from the vicinity of his waist. Her eyes flickered with a glaze of pure passion, and he was about to open his mouth when he realized that hers was on his, and any speaking would've utterly ruined what she was doing to him now.[/i][/FONT][/COLOR]