OtakuBoards

In Which Stuff Happens Underground....HAH!

Raiha

[COLOR=#001824][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]NEW TEAMS [COLOR=#ededed](yayz)[/COLOR]

[B]Team 1[/B] [COLOR=#ededed]aka (I’m sleepy)[/COLOR]
Neuvoxraiha as Mercenary Mreelsa Kreyemuleté
Revelation as Sorceress Nazani Yerazig
YawnBoy as Theif Rel Nerom
Gavin as Demon Ninja Nagata

[B]Team 2[/B]
Andrew as Count Vladmir the Embarrasser
Ikillion as Laguz Seraim Nnmai
Stephanie as Bouncer Raiyeesa

Or whatever, scream at me if changes are wanted / needed / though up of. Its not like I’m the master here.

[B]Concepts
[/B]
Character: Seraim Nnmai

Concept(s): Shadow, Electricity

Special skills: Stealth, shadow movement, melee combat (large array of weaponry but specializes with dual swords).

Flaws: Narcolepsy, insomnia, intoxication, slurred speech.

Again, yell at me if something is wrong.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Been a while since I showed up. And note that dignity is something I never had and probably never will, considering I make a total a** of myself. As for why I've shown up, I 1. agree on 1 big team, for it will save us a lot of trouble, and 2. plan on making a final appearance in the RPG as a ghost to seek my vengence on the vamp as my farewell to all.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Seeing as how you're no longer welcome in this RPG, I'm reporting you to the appropriate mods, as well as requesting politely that you leave. The politeness is for Sandy's sake, not because you happen to have done anything to deserve it.

Get out now while there's still time.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Orange"][quote name='Tetra of sound']Been a while since I showed up. And note that dignity is something I never had and probably never will, considering I make a total a** of myself. As for why I've shown up, I 1. agree on 1 big team, for it will save us a lot of trouble, and 2. plan on making a final appearance in the RPG as a ghost to seek my vengence on the vamp as my farewell to all.[/QUOTE]

K, yeah, no. This stops [b]now[/b]. When it comes to RPGs, the creators are the masters. Neuvoxraiha does not wish for you to be in this RP, so any appearance you make [b]in[/b] said RP will be deleted.

Seeing that Sandy already warned you - in this thread, actually - about the way RPs work in regard to creators, you can consider this your second warning. We are not fond of repeat offenders. We have a bit of a shape-up-or-ship-out policy. Continue this, and you may see yourself out, missy.

Have a nice day.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]