OtakuBoards

In Which Stuff Happens Underground....HAH!

Raiha

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Uh, yes Stephanie there is an underground NOW.

.........ahem. Anyway, this is as per your requests, just a place for us to use as a sounding board, not that I've ever really had a use for an underground thread. But for IWSH Vol.1 I might. Moving on. Please note that you can start off in the same town as another team, and know other team members before this.

One of the reoccurring themes should be interconnectivity. Another should be the importance of individuality mingled with a certain degree of teamwork, not necessarily a large one either. Diversity too. ...only here I suppose I imposed it on you, so that makes it useless.

WHATEVER. So if you start in a different town, post this sort of thing for reference.

Town of Nalinae;
Population: 2000.
Main species of town: peaceful orc, orgre, ghoul, and possibly small giants.
Minorities: Everything else, including non Cymantics half elves.
Main export: Muscle, Beer, Mead
Main import: Food, beautiful people
Nexus: No. [A Nexus is a magical means of transport between towns, almost like a teleport block, but less flashy and cool.][/FONT][/COLOR]

Okay, um, I was expecting this to be more of a serious RPG, and this was only reinforced by the serious tone of most of the sign-ups. I've tried humorous RPGs before, and have never enjoyed them, so I've stopped signing up for them. But it looks like I got fooled this time. I don't think this is an RPG I will enjoy, so I will be withdrawing myself from participation in it. I apologize for having to do so.

[font=times][color=darkorchid]Clearly my sarcasm doesn't carry over will in text boxes. Oh well. To all team members with this particular person in them. Have him die in a most horrific manner in the first ten minutes. Perhaps in a freak accident. Gavin and Revolver. Get to work.[/font][/color]

[size=1]*big grin* Thank you, Raiha.

Town of Peruse;
Population: 1200
Main species of town: Animal (more specifically cat) related- or influenced species.
Minorities: Everything else, especially strong species who would work in mines.
Main export: Rugs, rocks of any sort
Main import: People
Location: At the base of a mountain no one has ever bothered to name.
Nexus: No.

I do hope that is good. No Takuya, huh? *pokes a stick at his character* I wonder if it bites... o_O[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Cymantic would've been a LOT more flashy, but random freak accidents do happen all the time around general practitioners.

Oh yes, I'd like you to know everyone that the main villain in this story isn't going to be a person so much as it is a Concept. The Concept specifically of the sheer bludgeoning force of Stupidity. This usually manifests in bad dialogue, idiot plans, and ridiculous sex.

For the record, each of your characters should manifest one or more of the Concepts that exist in reality. For example, Werewolves have the patron concept of War and Death, Dragons the concept of Life and so on and so forth.

In my case, Mreelsa's patron concepts are those of Air and Light. Thus, her manipulation of both with relative ease. Enjoy![/FONT][/COLOR]
[center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]This is a notice of the death of your character in the RPG 'In Which Stuff Happens.' Due to your lack of ability to emulate the good writing of other characters in the story, as well as your lackluster and non Cymantics posting, your character is hereby terminated.

This isn't because I hate you, it's simply because your character does not blend in properly to the over arching themes and story lines.

Have a nice day.
[center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center]
So now I am putting out a job offer for one of you fine survivors to mutilate and massacre this next character to go. Tetra of Sound. Her post was appalling as we all know, and thus the punishment is DEATH.

Whoever wants the hit can post here to claim it.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"][i]Notice Of Annihilation[/i]

The next person to go due to inactivity is Revolver. The second death warrant is being issued now. Whoever would like to post his appearance and untimely death can post now.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Ack! I am neither dead nor missing! Just highly preoccupied! >.< I shall post today; I was hoping I could kill Tetra, but whatever. Andrew got to her first. Smurf.

Cymanticness, here I come! *trips, falls on her exit*

And yes, I am Stephanie. I found my old account. Woo-hoo!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Just when I thought I had things figured out...

Oh well. This is an exhortation for you all to post the deaths of your contracted characters quickly as possible and then start quests. I'll take any suggestions for team reorganization giving the current catastrophic death toll. HAH.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Just when I thought I had things figured out...

Oh well. This is an exhortation for you all to post the deaths of your contracted characters quickly as possible and then start quests. I'll take any suggestions for team reorganization giving the current catastrophic death toll. HAH.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]For an honest moment there, I could haves sworn you meant we needed to kill our characters and then try to start our quests. As this would be a tad difficult, I now know that five thirty AM is [i]too[/i] damn early for this.

I suggest that Nagata throws in his lot with the first group.[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]A word of advice to YawnBoy: LONGER POSTS. The grammar and actions you have in your posts are great, just that they need to be longer. Bring out more expression and more action.

In fact, LONGER POSTS would be great from everyone. Not that I'm picking on anyone. Okey, I am. I'm picking on all of you. XD

And, I'm really hoping that YawnBoy did not just mix up Mreelsa for Nazani. That's a big no-no. Nazani is not the sex-mongering character that Mreelsa is. No offense to Raiha.[/size][/color]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Ha, if the casualties are this bad in the inn, I just can't wait to see what happens when they meet the dragon.

MY posts are too short, are they?! Er, yes, they are. My last post I did notice was very, very short. But I will snatch up the compliment about my writing (I takes 'em wheres I gets 'em) and pledge to write longer posts from here on out. But an excuse? You betcha. A good one? Not really. So far in the RPG, I've been playing Rel as a sort of 'straight man' (in the relative terms of a fantasy context) and most of his actions have really just been reactions to the craziness around him (often a limited deer-in-the-headlight response).

And, yes, that was a goof I didn't catch until I read your post (proofreading is for amateurs).
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Proof reading is for amateurs...... ......you have no idea how much that made me giggle.

On the other hand it's also entirely possible that I'm REALLY high so I guess we'll see. Anyway I'll be gone this weekend as usual, but given the one post a day or so rate that everyone's settled into either by laziness or by virtue of school....I'll manage.

I see no problem with people posting like mad, just so you all know.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Oh well. I thought pervs would be fun. I thought the rp ITSELF would be entertaining, but I guess I'm wrong, it's boring as hell. If I would have known that, I would have never entered. By the way if I see you, Neu, in one of my RPs, I'll compensate you for letting Andrew have pervs screw me. You'll get it BAD!!!!!!!!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh man. There are just so many things to address in that post of yours.

Let's start with the reasons why you were cut out of the rpg. You can't write. You can't post. You couldn't get past maybe four lines total for an entry into an rpg that I expect to have at least two paragraphs. Your writing sucked. If the rpg was boring to your feeble mind, perhaps it's because you didn't actually advance the plot, you just wrote the way I'd expect any 13 year old to.

Scratch that. I'd expect it from a 13 year old with autism and Down's Syndrome.

And if I'd known you'd throw a hissy fit and be a poor loser, I would've taken your character's death contract myself, but for the record, I gave it to Andrew. He determined your death, not me. I didn't say:

"Oh by the way Andrew, go kill her with lots of sex."

So that nullifies your argument right there. But back to your last point, which made me literally laugh out loud.

I will NEVER be joining one of your rpgs. If you could even call it that. But to be honest, calling whatever nonsense you could spew from your brain an rpg would be an injustice to the very IDEA of rpg. You're six. Go home and cry to your mother.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Everyone is neutral in my view until they cross the line. YOU have crossed the line, Neu. I'd cuss if my mom weren't watching my every move/thing I do. I WANT my own computer, but we can barely stay online with the piece of crap we DO have. I don't expect you in my rpg(s) anyway, because you don't understand the concept of "ENTERTAINMENT". You wouldn't survive without DULLNESS. I can't be snobby, anyway. I have the tendency to be a pain in the butt, yet entertaining, kind, and gentle... most of the time. Just watch yourself... what goes around comes around.

~From the Currently Agitated ( until I forget ) Sound Ninja~

[COLOR="Green"]I will now kindly ask you to stop the flame war before it really erupts. [B]Tetra of sound[/B], Neuvoxraiha can do whatever she wants with her game if it's not against the rules, and [B]D'Ann[/B], put those claws away, you should be the older, more mature counterpart here.

Thanks in advance.
- Sandy[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#8B008B]Anyways, back to what was once known as the Underground for "In Which Stuff Happens."

So referring to Gavin's post about teams. Yeah I have no idea when I said that but sure why not? =P

Clearly it seems like we need to reorganize the teams or whatever. Perhaps after our first mission. Or maybe D' has an idea?[/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Meanwhile, back in the adult world. I'd like people to remember to post down here for the death contracts they've taken.

Also the whole idea of Concepts, I refuse to say concepts of Concepts...

Please remember to post those as well, and if someone wants to hash together a list of new teams, let me know.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]Here I am to report on my contract since I'll probably get maimed myself if I don't. So, without further ado:

[B]Member:[/B] Tetra of Sound
[B]Time of Death:[/B] Approximately 7:32
[B]Manner of Death:[/B] Multiple raping of the Ogre variety
[B]Mood at Death:[/B] Most pleased I would imagine, getting that much sex!

I suggest that we get on with the assignments we've each got and add some mindless fun into them instead of this crazy bar stuff we're going through. Then we can forget the assignments and all go on one big quest, that way it'll be far more exciting and crazy.

Might help if everyone RP-ing starting taking mind-altering drugs too.[/size]