OtakuBoards

A New Age

Darks Anthro

This story takes place in Midievil Ages somewhere in Eastern Europe. 10 people stand around a mysterious object that glows with light. It was like nothing they have seen before. What they did not know is that this object would change their lives forever. The villagers (you) came from Knottwhole several miles from this object called the crystal. When the youngest member of the 10 villagers touched the crystal. It exploded in a blinding light causing loss of vision.

When they regain their vision, they found out that they where somewhere else even though it looked like it did. It looked like war was waged here recently. They frantically search fot the crystal but failed to find it.They returned to Knottwhole,only to see it was burned to the ground. Fires still burn which meant that they just escape death a second time.

From then on they had to fight to survive. Fight to get the crystal so they can return to their homes. For those 10 villigers, their life was changed forever.

Sign ups (This is Midevil Europe, that means no guns [unless cannon implacements])
Name (First and last names please. Also include a nickname)
Age (16-28)
Weapons (You may have up to 3 different weapons of any type)
Personality
Appearence (armor comes later)
Bio (tell me/others how you got involved in this party befor it happened)

My character:

Name: Shaun Far nick named Wolfie

Weapons: Long Bow, Twin Daggers, and a Light weight long sword

Personality: Shaun is a head strong teenager. Loves to run around helping others with work. He as a cush on one of the female members.

Appearence: Since he runs arround, his cloths are ripped. Later he gets Light ChainMail.

Bio: Shaun join the party because the girl he as a cruch on is in the party. Shaun touched the crystal causing this story to happen.

Well I hope you find this one interesting. I need 10 major characters and lots of sub major characters through out the story.^^

(Hi! It is I! THe strange girl that sat beside you in tech class who is really really annoying and weird! I have decided to join the rp! If you want a bad guy I can act the bad guy because Im really really awesome! Oh and you should talk to Odin, he's the one I was telling you about =] )

Name: Sue Momishin

Weapons: Master of the twin blades

Appearance: 5”1 Shoulder length brown hair, and brown eyes. She wears matching black armored chest plate and black armored shoulder pads with black gloves and wore matching black pants

History: She was more of the mysterious person in the village and doesn't let anyone get too close. She had come to the village out of nowhere about 8 years ago, and was always more of a warrior then acting like a girl. WHen she first arrived she was covered in blood, no one knows who's or what blood was on her.

Personality: No one really knows since she doesnt talk much.

It is a bit simple, but RPing at a high level takes practice. I'm probably rusty from not having RP'd in a while, but it will come back to me quick.

I know this is medieval Europe, but out of curiosity, what are your parameters for magic or mythical races? I usually run a holy affinity, but tend to only use it for ranged combat (holy lightning) and healing. I'll manage without if you don't have provision for it though.

Edit: And yes, I am the Odin that Momishin is referring to.

Name: Odin M Yggdrasil

Weapons: Two blacksmithing hammers, each one handmade and runed, forged by Odin himself in his father's forge. He also has a dagger that is usually either on his belt, or hidden in a boot.

Personality: Unpredictable to say the least. It changes in response to his mood, when he is happy he will be kind and compassionate, while still using a base of rationality and logic to make decisions. When he is angry or depressed he can become cold and heartless, even violent in rare instances. The cold logic and reasoning becomes more apparent when he is like this. You will also find that he can sense pain and suffering in those around him for an unknown reason- it's not a form of magic but is something he was born with. It affects how he acts from time to time.

Appearance: 6'2", 150 lbs. Very fine build, he has muscle but it doesn't show. Normally he wears a Grey wool shirt, short sleeved, and dense cotton pants, blackened with soot and grease. Over this he wears a leather apron having pockets for his collection of tools and for bits of iron that he uses at the forge. He does not use armor regularly, but at times will add leather wrappings to his pants and leather sleeves, typically you only see him with those while in the presence of an iron smelter.

Bio: A simple farmer's life in a homestead on the edge of the black forest, while his father is a knight he still always lived close to the land, farming the family's fields, learning blacksmithing skills from the town smithy, and tinkering with different things using the blacksmithing skills. So far he hasn't really made anything useful, just odd-shaped tools for the farm to try and make things easier. He has in the past traveled with his father, but prefers not to go far if he can help it. Also, Odin has wanted to confess his feelings to Sue for some time, and while they have talked for small amounts previously he still has been unable to do so. Something about her draws him towards the strange girl, but only time will tell what it is.

Name: Vahn As'Tor- Aka

Weapons: Twin Scimitars, A Metal Chain with a Spiked Ball, He also Has a Bladed Leather Gauntlets.

Personality:Vahn is a Arrogant, Nasty and Selfish Person.. However he is a skilled Warrior and a even more Skilled Thief.

Appearence: Vahn Wears a Simple Brown Tunic, lighter Brown Pants, Dark Brown high Boots and a Dark Brown Cloak. He Is about 5'11, 180 LB and Has Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, And Fair White Skin With Scars along his body.

Bio: Vahn Was on his way through the Town When he ran into Shaun And Got convinced by him to Help the others Succeed in the Quest.. Sadly He didn't Expect to find the town he was in Burned to the ground and he kind of had gotten stuck with these kids as they came back and he Felt responible.

Good! Good! Thats what I wanted, thats four down. Six more to go. Also, a few new rules that are not usual rules in other RPS!

1:To players who signed up and future players. Their is magic but only limited to beginer spells that you must use a book and takes time to cast. Your magic expereince will grow slowly over the course of the story.

2: If you can not continue playing for a certain amount of time PM me or put it an OoC please.

3: If you attempt god modding you will be removed and your character will be up for the next person who think they can play them.

4: This is the most important rule in my RPS. Have fun and think of what you would do.

Be warned, it's been a while...

Name: Gosai Arashi AKA 'Sai

Weapons: Bare hands, Mage's staff

Personality: Shy, quiet, and an extremely nice person, Gosai does whatever he can for others without a word. He is a fast learner who wants to learn everything he can about magic.

Appearance: [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/GosaiArashi.jpg"]Gosai[/URL], [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/GosaibelowgarbsColor.jpg"]Gosai unarmed[/URL], [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/GosaiCastColor.jpg"]Gosai casting[/URL]

Bio: Gosai spent most of his youth around his parents and his older sister, Rein. Their family ran a farm on the outskirts of Knottwhole which was fairly successful. Gosai and Rein were practically inseperable, mainly because Rein wanted to look out for her little brother. The two of them started practicing magic when Gosai was about 15 or so since they were both interested in the arts, but never got to try when they were younger. Rein learned much faster than Gosai but that was all of the more reason for Sai to practice. When his eighteenth birthday came, he decided to go into town with the money his parents had given him, looking for a new set of robes since he outgrew his last ones. It was then that he had met Shaun who was asking a friend for help with something and Gosai offered help as well, more or less having little else to do. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into. When the light cleared and he returned to the town, not only did he find the villiage, but he found his family nowhere in sight.

[quote name='Kayin']Be warned, it's been a while...

Name: Gosai Arashi AKA 'Sai

Weapons: Bare hands, Mage's staff

Personality: Shy, quiet, and an extremely nice person, Gosai does whatever he can for others without a word. He is a fast learner who wants to learn everything he can about magic.

Appearance: [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/GosaiArashi.jpg"]Gosai[/URL], [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/GosaibelowgarbsColor.jpg"]Gosai unarmed[/URL], [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Kayin_Cloud/artworks/GosaiCastColor.jpg"]Gosai casting[/URL]

Bio: Gosai spent most of his youth around his parents and his older sister, Rein. Their family ran a farm on the outskirts of Knottwhole which was fairly successful. Gosai and Rein were practically inseperable, mainly because Rein wanted to look out for her little brother. The two of them started practicing magic when Gosai was about 15 or so since they were both interested in the arts, but never got to try when they were younger. Rein learned much faster than Gosai but that was all of the more reason for Sai to practice. When his eighteenth birthday came, he decided to go into town with the money his parents had given him, looking for a new set of robes since he outgrew his last ones. It was then that he had met Shaun who was asking a friend for help with something and Gosai offered help as well, more or less having little else to do. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into. When the light cleared and he returned to the town, not only did he find the villiage, but he found his family nowhere in sight.[/QUOTE]

This is what im talking about! Just what i was looking for. Now try to follow his bio or at least create a similar one with your own twists. 5 spots are remaining. I need someone who wants to be the elder and leader of this party please.

[quote name='dragoonreaper']This is what im talking about! Just what i was looking for. Now try to follow his bio or at least create a similar one with your own twists. 5 spots are remaining. I need someone who wants to be the elder and leader of this party please.[/QUOTE]

I honestly didn't expect it to be good...it's a short bio and I can't remember the last time I RPed on the OB lol

Its ok for short Bios, as long as you get the point on it. now please restrain your selves from posting here more than twice please.

Also, if you have a friend or know someone who might be interested in joining this RP. Please send him/her a messege about this RP.

Only 5 spots open hurry before they close! Also I will post a new thread about sign-ups for non-main characters once the mains are full

Name:

Weapons

Personality: (Evil)

Appearence: (Bad looking)

Bio: (What you did before and after the good guys/girls arrive)

No over-powered bad guys! Limit yourself, your not god. if you attemped to god mod your getting booted and your character will die.

[COLOR="Green"]Please don't post another thread for something you can do in the old thread. New sign-up sheet is one of those things. You didn't even change anything in the background story, so I deleted it from this post

- Sandy[/COLOR]

Name: Darc Vendetta

Race: Demon

Appearance: 6"1 He has long jet black hair with crimson cold eyes and looks mostly human. He wears jeans, with a long black leather trench coat that goes down to his feet with a black tank top. are also two gigantic black demonic wings coming out of his back, that have a dark purple aura around them sometimes.

Weapon/magic: He uses an 6' in length katana sword covered in silver alloy that has a dark purple aura glow sometimes when combined with his dark powers. He also can use dark magic...

History: N/A (will appear as story progresses)

Personality: He is the most Evil person you could possibly find. The ultimate evil, you’ll see what I mean once you see more of him…MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. Pretty much dripping with evil.

Extra info: He has a right hand man (Who, Odin m yggdasil will be playing.)

Name: Retsumi "Lucy" Salafino

Weapons: Twin daggars, all black with damascus steel blades. She also has a knife concealed on her person, while it's location varies she always has it with her. In at least one incident she demonstrated skilled use of a longbow, but prefers to keep that at her stronghold unless she has been ordered to do something that it would be effective at (usually assasinations).

Personality: Cold and cruel, without seeming to have a clear reason to be like that. She also tends to be mysterious and manipulative, but is known to lash out violently when betrayed or disobeyed. For unknown reasons she serves Darc Vendetta, working quite feverishly to satisfy his orders at any cost. Little else is known, clearly she does posess some affection for even as cruel a person as her superior, and she never lets anyone except him who realizes that the iron mind and body she presents is not her true inner feelings live long enough to tell the tale.

Appearence: 5' 3", 152 lbs. [url]http://renegadeoflife.deviantart.com/art/Lucy-of-the-black-night-67729665[/url]

Well endowed and with curves capable of seducing almost any man, in addition to a suprising lot of muscle camoflauged into her sturdy looking arms and legs. She wears a black iron chainmail vest, the chest region composed of wrought steel and carved with runes of evil, along with black cloth-wrapped chainmail pants Over this she wears a loose fitting black robe void of all decorations, and as dark as the forest on a new moon. Black hair with silver tips, and grey-blue eyes that look as though the life has been swallowed by her darkness, all set into a body that is pale skinned when clean, but is always kept covered in dirt so her skin does not glow while walking through the dark forest, in addition to protecting her from direct sunlight. The sunlight has in the past caused a painful sunburn with very little exposure, in addition to dampening her dark abilities to a level that leaves her feeling vulnerable.

Bio: A witch of sorts, she hid herself in a hut in the black forest, carrying out her orders from Darc and preying on the townspeople, evading their pursuits and witch hunts through cunning use of stealth and traps. During the crystal explosion, she was hidden in a bush nearby, plotting how to steal the crystal from said group and attempt to deliver it's powers to her master.

Nobody knows who she really is or where she came from, the townspeople just know she is an agent of the devil himself. Fittingly, there is a lot of legend about her as people tried to explain her existance.

[I]“I need someone who wants to be the elder and leader of this party please.”[/I]

[B]Name:[/B] Kipelle Archer called "Kip"

[B]Age:[/B] 27

[B]Gender:[/B] female

[B]Weapons:[/B] long bow, staff, long curved belt knife

[B]Personality: [/B]She was always seen as a wild, unpredictable person while her husband was alive ; riding her horse bareback, wearing pants and knee high boots, leaving her hair loose and wild around her shoulders. As she got older, she gained respect in the village because she was smart and caring. No one messes with Kip; the other villagers had seen her single-handedly defended her shop from men thinking they could take advantage of her after her husband died.

[B]Appearance: [/B] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b159/luckywrit/kip-1.jpg[/IMG] 5’4”, hair intricately braided down her back. Wearing a green dress with slits to the hip on both sides, brown pants and knee high brown boots. Brown leather bodice and a gold pendent engraved with a merchant clan symbol on a thin leather strap around her neck. Wears thick brown leather bracers when she’s practicing her bow or riding.

[B]Bio:[/B] Moved to the village of Knottwhole with her 28 yr old husband when she was 16. He was a successful merchant. Kip was unable to bare children. Without the extra mouths to feed, their profits were higher than other families in the town. He doted on her and adored her, despite her baron state. He bought her horses, fine cloths and indulged her interests; one of which was archery. Once proficient in this skill, Kip wanted to learn other fighting forms.

Her husband caught a fever while negotiating trade over seas. He died a few months after his return… she was 22.
His brothers knew of his care for her and allowed her to keep the store and her other possessions.

The boy, Gosai, had entered her shop to order new cloths. She was getting robes in various materials from the back of the shop when she saw him talking to Shaun, a boy who’s mother she knew well. They were clearly in eachother’s confidence over something and left the shop heading for the woods. A brown haired girl from the village, dressed all in black, was also heading in that direction. Their behavior worried her. Kip went to the front of the shop and got Odin’s attention from the smithery opposite the shop. She asked him to keep an eye on the children, see that they came to no harm. She would follow once she found someone to watch the shop...

Name: Jakal Arigawa

Race: Vampire

Appearance: 6"1 He is a slightly built man, and is very good looking. He wears a tight black tank top with black pants with a big brown belt, also he has one random shoulder pad on his right shoulder. He also had two small belts crossing his torso.

Weapon/magic: Black magic, his weapon is currently unknown.

History: Not known. Wingman of Darc

Personality: Dripping with evil