OtakuBoards

Death Note: Junior Detective Club!

Che

He looked over at Odin's computer looking at the pictures of the two men.

"By the way Ayame. Are we going to have any security clearance? 'Cause if not, we're gonna have a hard time finding good information."

He looked up Bucky Phillips. Finding an article, he opened the Death Note.

"I'll write some of this down for further notice."

B-u-c-k-y P-h-i-l-l-i-p-s.

He wrote down the information on the man. Next, he wrote down: T-a-k-u-o S-h-i-b-u-i-m-a-r-u. He didn't think of the biker's face though, so as he wrote it down the biker didn't perish from the present world.

Only Mr.Philips did.

~School Grounds, Computer Lab~

[b] ?Already on it. And Light, why would we need the security clearance? I doubt they would give us anything hot enough to require any more information than we can get from the news feeds, it would be a huge security hole for them because for all they know the information might leak, in fact I can guarantee that the lines here are not secure and any information sent or received through the school computers can and usually will be viewed by the school?s Tec support staff. The school monitors everything coming and in and out on their network in order to keep people from going places inappropriate for a school environment.?[/b] Odin answered, still searching for any leads available.

[b] ?So far mostly all I am finding on him are a series of petty crimes and unpaid fines, they probably got tired of it and asked us to help find him. Though it does seem most of his activities take place in the lesser districts and he favors twilight for his capers. There is also mention on this site consistent with what Ayame said about him having interests in young women.? [/b] Odin ?M? answered.

The hypnotic dancing of the lights on the network equipment changed patterns again, and there was a slight humming as the projector and the computer controlling it awoke by an instruction Odin sent to it from the machine he was currently at. Initially it displayed a simple image- a fancy script ?M? in black on an otherwise white screen. In a matter of moments though, the data Odin had found began appearing in windows on the screen, a listing of all the sites that that so far seemed relevant, new ones appearing every second or two as the search engines continued generating results.

[b] ?I already see a pattern to his habits, and have a suspicion where his next activity will be. However, basing off of what we know so far I think we should exchange theories and information, seeing if anyone else has found something relevant that the search engines I use may have missed.? [/b] Odin asked the people who had remained in the room while still not looking up from his computer screen, he knew that Light would also catch on to the pattern and realize that the place where he would be likely to be seen again was on the route taken by Light on his way to and from the school

Sue was listening to them as they talked but she spun her chair around, still listening to them but went to look on the net. She was looking at was going on in the Kira investigation so far and found a webiste on a man who had an alias who was 'L'. He had an amazing history of breaking the biggest mysteries of the world.

She looked up and saw Darc staring down at her like always, and she thought to herself that maybe this L guy could help her... Maybe he could help her with her problem. Unfortunatly, there was no contact information, was probably normal since if he had contact info there people would be calling him all the time.

There was a long sigh from her, she got to her feet and looked around to everybody. SHe lifted up her things, and put her backpack on. "I have to go now, but Ill be back at the next meeting... It was nice meeting you all."

Exiting the school, she walked down to the local bus stop and waited for the bus. The bus turned the corner, and she walked into the bus and glanced around and found only one free spot. She sat down next to another teen looking boy who had dark bags under his eyes and dark hair...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

L was going home that day, he had needed a few things from the store. He decided to take the bus that day, so he got on the bus and sat in the back. He put the bag on his lap and opened it taking out a chip and munched on it slowly, thinking about what case he'll be a part of next.

THe seat next to him was free for about the next 20 minutes when a you brown haired girl got onto the bus and sat next to him. He couldnt help but glance over to her a few times. THere was something strange about her, and then he noticed that her arm was bleeding. "Miss? Your arm is bleeding..." L said raising a brow confused since it had started bleeding out of nowhere.

THe girl quickly wiped the blood away, "Sorry, I um... well I dont know..." She said laughing nervously.

L thought that this was suspicous of her, there was something definatly going on. His curiousity got the best of him, "My name is Ryuzakki" L said with a rather small smile.

THe girl smiled faintly back then turned away, "My name is Sue..." She said slowly.

There was something definatly fishy about this girl.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Darc looked down upon L and Sue, he knew that this boy was the one she had been looking for. He used his Shinigami eyes to verify it, he grinned and floated down and cut her arm knowing that 'L' would notice it. Darc wanted to see how far these two would go in there investigation if they did infact team up. It would definatly get her life in danger too, this was going to be fun